Reviews for Crysis Effect
The dude is Batman honestly
redeyehawk23 chapter 7 . 10/12
The dude pulled a fucking BATMAN EXIT on her wtf
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 5 . 7/22
They sure talk a lot about food for horses and cows here.

Hay is food

Hey is a greeting or call
GloGang214 chapter 3 . 3/31
he was just thinking not to bring attention to his cloak and then goes and becomes visible in front of others. what's the deal?
Vulviingah chapter 24 . 2/15
I have Dyslexia aswell, so no worries
Sterndl chapter 24 . 2/6
RESPECT!
1 love m4gic chapter 7 . 12/22/2021
What abut "proximity alert"? His suit always tells him where people are but NOW, randomly and definitely not for plot reasons, it is not functioning so Reena can catch him in the "act"?! Really?!

I really hate when cheap "plot points" and elements like this f up an otherwise enjoyable story... like, seriously, i really think this could have been much more realistically and intricately done.
Chaotic Pheonix chapter 24 . 11/29/2021
I don’t know if I said this or not but You are awesome at writing stories I love every story that you’ve written and I hope you keep making stories for years to come
Mondrial chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
I want to enjoy the story, but I keep finding minor and major factual errors(not to mention some spelling issues), like gunpowder guns being efficient against targets using ME armour with built-in kinetic shields that take multiple shots from ME guns that shoot tiny grains of metal sped up to ludicrous velocity, therefore generating insane amount of kinetic energy on imlact, magazines being called clips(clips are what you use with M1 Grand and SKS, small pieces of metal holding a bunch of rounds together), wildly inconsistent prices (90k creds for clothes yet 700 creds for a month's rent. Doesn't make sense, unless he went to ME equivalent of top of the line boutiques for jeans and a couple t-shirts.)
YeTianshi chapter 16 . 11/15/2021
Seems like a bad idea to tell them that lie about the suit being grafted onto him. It's the kind of thing that would eventually get out, especially if he plans on working with Shepard and her crew at some point.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2021
uuu
itioministralis chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
Is this fic trying to use every boring and nonsensical trope there is?
Draconc89 chapter 28 . 4/13/2021
accept is to agree with, except is to exclude from
Roxas Lucist chapter 16 . 3/9/2021
I love that you made crysis three's bow. that was a nice touch.
CykoZoah chapter 25 . 12/21/2020
Grammar isn’t too bad, fairly decent. But the problem I have is why do you have your character telling people where he’s from? It’s the most asinine cliche thing ever in fanfics, and why does no one check the stray bullets and ammo that Alex uses? The police could literally backtrack that to weapon shops in citadel. Oc is a hypocritical boy scout that’s very close to being a Gary Stu, because everything always ends up ok without consequences. He knows everyone and their history, and then tells his enemies about it and yet nothing happens to him, as if it’s ok for him to spout out any info with no repercussions.