Reviews for Bloodless
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Interesting. You should keep going!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Fun to read, and tongue-in-cheek funny. I love this fic!
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
aw, perfect. I am loving your stories so much. Really interesting plot, and there are some lines in here that just kick your heart. Big fan of this au. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Oo.Sunny.oO chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was pretty cool.
kapuis chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
good and original story
parakitty chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Nice! Regina with fangs would be interesting
justme chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Loved it! Awesome! Thanks :)
Trouble with Trebles chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Lol, vampire nightmares indeed. I like how it was actually about Henry but Neal was being a super-creep and making it seem like Emma was the target; it's all very look-underneath-the-underneath, XD And bonus points for making Regina seem dead-dead (and not vampire-dead)...I was all like, oh no she di'en't - she did NOT actually kill Regina. And then she came back and sucked Emma's blood and all was well with the world. Lol. (If you can't tell, I enjoyed the story, ;] Thanks for sharing it! :D)
Standbackufools chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It's probably obvious the I love a good vampire story. And this was lovely. Concise and to the point, but still managing to convey a real sense of caring and fear and hope for the characters.

Very nice.
Korderoo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was great! I don't always read supernatural fics but I'm glad I read this one. I found it to keep me guessing and it was very well executed. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This. Is. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You are awesome. You managed to deliver a full story without feeling like I'm missing something . All the kudos to you!