Reviews for Observing Isn't Everything
Killua Lawliet chapter 7 . 12/9
Boring? With Sherlock? Is that even possible?
Killua Lawliet chapter 3 . 12/9
HE'S A KID THAT ESCAPED FROM A HOSPITAL AND YOU SHOOT HIM! WHAT HAPPENED TO LOGIC!?
bookiez chapter 15 . 9/30
3 love love 3 so much 3
bookiez chapter 13 . 9/30
ed and morphine is a cute combination XD
bookiez chapter 5 . 9/30
i love this ! you are an amazing writer for ur age . even i am a 21 yrs old girl, i don't really know how to write a fic, not even a story XD
You are an amazing writer, especially for your age! Oh, I cried at that last scene! I truly love this story. Do you suppose there could ever be a sequel?
Wow! This was awesome! I can't believe you were only twelve when you wrote this, it's amazing! I love the character interplay and plot line, it was so mature and interesting! Also, guess what, I worked it out and I'm the same age as you, and I'm a girl! I really wanna thank you for your inspirational message at the end, it's given me enough confidence to post my own first fanfic! Thank you so much for both an amazing story and for being a little bit of a friend!
geme1 chapter 5 . 1/11
well the truth is that im barely seeing the sherlock series, so i can not judge too much (besides no being who to do it) i found the idea of this fic interesting and i was adventurous to read it, its nice and ill follow with my reading, i just wanted to leave a mark i this fic...and good luck with you school.

Regreats!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 12 . 1/7
Shou tucker
Mischief Tea chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Holy... you're TWELVE?! I mean... I guessed the person writing this was young and I was already thinking "Wow this is pretty good for an inexperienced writer!"
But I thought that you at LEAST had to be in High School by the overall writing level and characterization! I mean, I know people who start writing in their thirties who still can't write this well. Plus, you even recognize that you have room to grow, and that's one of the most important things for future improvement!

Sure, this isn't going to be the original. It's a crossover! We're on for crying out loud. It's only to be expected.

But, seriously, don't let anyone tell you you're messing this up. Keep that confidence up (that it sounds like you already have, by your notes) and keep writing more and better things.

Okay. Getting off my soapbox now. Personally, I'm enjoying this. So. Onward. ;D
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
I didnt think Ed would give up that easy...
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Hahahahaha omg! The little figth and the jealousy part were awsome
But i dont think Ed would be scared of Sherlock, nor that he would be incapable of explain Alchemy tho...
Poor Sherlock he cant do alchemy and i dont think he can lean it
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
I guess that was a little bit pointless...
jadeblackheart4 chapter 15 . 3/8/2016
wait what nooo .I...I wans't ready for it to be over! please can her be a sequel! please!
jadeblackheart4 chapter 13 . 3/8/2016