Reviews for Observing Isn't Everything
envy-is-my-waifu chapter 3 . 7/15
dude, that author's note at the beginning was so beautiful it made me cry.
Ultranerd FanFics chapter 5 . 4/21
Even though you are only 12, it is still MUCH better than I could do. My eldest Sister got me hooked onto Sherlock, I've always loved the FMA manga series, and this is the best Sherlock/FullMetal Alchemist crossover that I have read so far.
Blue Teller chapter 15 . 3/31
This story is really good.
Not perfect, I noticed a couple of things, but still, very high quality. Things aren't rushed and the plot flows, the characters are entertaining, the interactions are believable...
I heard that you were younger when you wrote this (twelve? is that right?) so I'm even more impressed. Although, at some point, I was wondering how well do you knew the FMA series.
Ed was acting a bit... odd. Like a little kid. Well, he IS a kid, but the entire point of the FMA was that he had to act like an adult because he joined the military. Not to mention he's a brilliant prodigy. He and Sherlock should be at each other throats when you think about it (although you had it in the scene when Ed punched him after being called small... and I gotta say, that was hilarious xD). I get that he was shocked and lost in another world, but still. I expected him to be distrustful and secretive, especially around adults (Ed never trusted adults, that's why he got a slap from Lieutenant Ross).
But Al was pretty spot on, Sherlock was too, and especially John. Though it was funny how many times John said "Sherlock" in this - it made me realize that even in the original that's most of his dialogue :P
You're only twelve? Wow. This is amazing, you're amazing. I'm in awe.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
WGRHFGWFGJWF THIS IS SO UTTERLY AMAZING! I STARTED WATCHING SHERLOCK TONIGHT AND I AM HOOKED! THIS IS PERFECT AND WONDERFUL! YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON AND I WAS MENTALY FANGIRLING WHILE I READ THIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING EPIC!
ShadowPillow chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Nice story with a nice end :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I don't know if you read your reviews for this fic anymore, but nonetheless, I will write one.
This was an amazing fic. I loved it, honestly.
I am looking forward to the sequel, of course.
And I do have a question, do you have an idea of when your going to start writing it?
Not to badger you, I'm just in a cloud of suspense and I need to figure out what happens next. Need.
All in all, a wonderful story, an interesting plot, and an ending that would make you kill for a sequel. -
Thank you for writing it. Thank you.
A dragon named Blossom chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This fanfic is majestic! I wish I could write like you!
TheGhostOfTruth chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
"You know when grown-ups tell you everything's going to be fine, but you really think they're lying to make you feel better?"

"Yeah..."

"Everything's going to be fine."

HAHA! Ed is watching Doctor Who series 5 episode 1 – "The Eleventh Hour"! When I first saw that Doctor Who episode and the Doctor said "Everything's going to be fine" straight after what was said in the other previous lines of dialogue, I cracked up so hard xD
Amestria chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
This is very well written - you've inspired me to write my own fanfic for the FMA and Sherlock crossover :) Well done!
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
I read this in two days... It was that good. You are now one if my fav authors on fanfiction! It's almost 11:00 at night but I still want more so sequal time!
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I literally was in the floor laughing when reading this. My sisters were worried about my mental state...
Kazaru13 chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
This was so sweet!
Kazaru13 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Loopy Ed is amazing, I laughed so hard!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
I just about died of laughter reading this. Ed having a staring contest with the blender and Al exploding the TV. Absolutely Priceless.