Reviews for The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That got really sad really fast.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
*looks down sheepishly* I'm not even sure how many fics I'm behind on reviewing for you. And I really don't want to count because it may scare me.

The funny thing is I'm not sure if I can write next gen anymore. I just don't know.

Anyways, moving on. This hurt my heart. Because I know what Rose feels; I know where she's coming from; I know the pain of loss and grief. I know and I think that's why it hurts me so much.

[Much mre than a name] - I really liked this. I have a feeling that Hermione picked it out, though.

[It isn't fair, but no matter how many times I say that it doesn't change it.] - this. just this. this is real. it's raw and it's completely /human/. it's what everyone thinks when their love ones die. i know i did.

i was rather curious as to what happened to hugo, who killed him. but i like the vagueness as well. me wanting to know is just my curious side.

so yeah. i liked this. it was really tragedically wonderful!
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww, Hugo died?! :'(

I can see why Fire the Canon was confused about whether or not Ron killed Hugo. But someone was seeking revenge upon Ron and killed Hugo as a way of doing it?

Wonder who it was? Maybe Draco? I doubt it, though. It had to be one of the many witches and wizards he sent to Azkaban. But nobody's broken out of Azkaban but Sirius... Who knows.

Anyways, this was really good! Despite the fact you killed Hugo. :'(
Ralinde chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I think that was the most creative use of the prompt so far. This was really sad and you left so many questions unanswered. Why did Hugo have to die? And what did Ron do? Anyway, well written.
Cassidillia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The award for "The First Fanfiction to Make me Cry" goes to you, my friend. This just makes me want to ARGHSODGNSl. So sad :'(
Palefur chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What are you doing? Killing Hugo? I love this piece though, just ask Dobby. She knows how much emotion I showed. I was hugging the computer and rocking back and forth wailing. 'She turns around, takes two steps, and freezes. She almost turns around, but she forces herself to keep moving, in the same way that every single day she forces herself to keep living. She doesn't look back at the forlorn piece of lemon cake, sitting on the ground in front of a grave.' I love these lines so much I had to keep myself from crying. Mahahaha! And her leaving the lemon cake behind and the fact that he only lived 12 years. D: Such a beautiful story. :(
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lauraaaaaaaaaaa. My friend (Palefur) is reading this, too, and she told me I had to read it. So I did. And... *sobs* This was gorgeous, and depressing. :( Veryveryvery well written, and just... eep. Great job.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
*cries uncontrollably* Y u write this? I shouldn't say anything, though... I killed Hugo once too...

But anyway, *sniff*. Hugo's dead. My poor baby (well, he feels like my baby, Hugo does :P)

So, who killed Hugo? You made it sound like Ron. It wasn't Ron, was it? Surely... he wouldn't do that.

And this short little piece is too sad, that my review is totally imcomprehensible... Gah.

Well done.
Rowanrules41 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Loved question though. How did Hugo die?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really sad and touching. Poor Hugo. Nice work, keep writing
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That's so sad...I love the way you mentioned George as well. :)
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/14/2013