Reviews for The Most Precious of Treasures
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 70 . 8/24
Absolutely lovely fic. I love how you were able to get inside these characters heads and write them believably and truthfully, especially when giving life to characters that are not typically fleshed out as deeply such as the Ri brothers, or our beloved Bofur. I truly hope that you eventually find the time to do this plot justice and tie up all the remaining loose ends that you have worked hard to cultivate. I also wish for a conclusive and official reconciliation between Thorin and Bilbo so that they can finaly be a nice happy family with Frodo (and company). I wish you luck in finding your muse to finish this endeavor and compliment you on the quality of your writing so far. This fic truly drew me in (an wouldn't let me stop reading) in the past two days (along with the accompanying one-shots). Congrats on some Bilbo-worthy storytelling :)
shini-amaryllis chapter 70 . 7/8
This story is amazing!
emzydatffan chapter 70 . 6/21
This story is so good! I like how you've done it all, truly! And how Billana and Thorin's reuniting and mending of their relationship is taking time and not rushed, hats nice and realistic. That's just one of many points that I like about this story
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 5/25
Thorin's not just in trouble, he's dead where he stands!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 5 . 5/25
I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!
Darkened Dreams chapter 70 . 5/18
I just spent most of the day at my desk reading all seventy chapters of this story when I should have been working, and then picked up where I left off as soon as I got home. I absolutely love it, and hope that you someday find the inspiration and drive to continue weaving this tale. For now, I'll be bookmarking it and checking in periodically. :) Wishing you all the best.
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 70 . 3/19
So I go to reading your fanfiction. I got all the way to the 70th chapter and realized you haven't updated since 2015. Sadness and Despair.
Rebecca chapter 70 . 1/14
This is my favourite fanfiction ever. The amount of times I have read this over is boardering on ridiculous, but I can't help it, it's so good. I know you don't think the trial chapter is as big as you wanted it to be, but I read the entire thing with bated breath. I check nearly everyday to see if it has been updated, but even if it isn't I still love rereading the story ️️️ You've done a wonderful job in bringing this to life, thank you
SV chapter 70 . 12/23/2016
You could just end it here and write a sequel some day
shini-amaryllis chapter 37 . 12/15/2016
I'm re-reading this again because its just so wonderful! I can't get enough of your fic!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 47 . 12/7/2016
Just read the author's note on this one. ;) Yes, I was surprised on how much took place before Bilbo met Thorin again. And this is the second time I've started to read this (the first time I lost the tab this was on on my phone, at about the 12th chapter) and it has been a binge reading since last week or so.

I want to say that you are doing fine, and this is fantastic. I want you to write the story you want to read. And don't worry too much about the grammar or misspellings, since you have a very good reason (reason, not excuse:)) because of your dyslexia. You are fantastic, and I hope you haven't let anyone get it to you that you are anything otherwise. ;)
Gene1917 chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Is Frodo's birthday is the same as Bilbo's?
Lizinka chapter 70 . 8/29/2016
This story reminds me so much of the song "Trusting You" by Megaphoric ft. Joaftheloaf.
www. youtube watch?vpp2Eu75VdT0 (remove spaces. The lyrics really hit home. They remind me quite a bit of Bilbo in this story.)
DragonDawn84 chapter 70 . 8/19/2016
Lovely story, very moving and heartwarming chapter!
Guest chapter 70 . 8/4/2016
Shoot! I was a guest before and it accidently changed Dain to Dainty. Yikes I'm so embarrassed. I wrote that huge one with all the exclamation points
2,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »