Reviews for The Most Precious of Treasures
OrabellaOcean chapter 9 . 5/13
Sweet, sweet Bungo. Dementia included, this is probably the best portrayal of Bungo I've read.
mattmurduck chapter 1 . 4/17
'Same to you and little Frodo.'

U I'm fucking CRYING !
Child of Dreams chapter 52 . 4/10
(dreamy sigh)
May I have Kili?
Child of Dreams chapter 51 . 4/10
Definitely a spineless coward.
Child of Dreams chapter 32 . 4/10
Either Smaug's bedroom or the kitchens...
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 4/10
Agreed.
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 4/10
Please do it.
MissCallaLilly chapter 68 . 3/17
need a chapter for Thorin remembering one of their encounters ...maybe the one prior to this
Ms. Fairweather chapter 70 . 3/12
I decided to go back and re-read everything again. I love this story. I hope someday that you'll finish it, but I appreciate everything that you've given us with it.
Lady Silverstar2 chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this and can not wait to read more!
sad sabrin chapter 70 . 12/21/2017
Lovely
Please update again
FanficloverSlytherin chapter 70 . 11/25/2017
Well done!
Qwikshot chapter 70 . 10/13/2017
I love this lovely tale and hope it doesn't end here
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 70 . 8/24/2017
Absolutely lovely fic. I love how you were able to get inside these characters heads and write them believably and truthfully, especially when giving life to characters that are not typically fleshed out as deeply such as the Ri brothers, or our beloved Bofur. I truly hope that you eventually find the time to do this plot justice and tie up all the remaining loose ends that you have worked hard to cultivate. I also wish for a conclusive and official reconciliation between Thorin and Bilbo so that they can finaly be a nice happy family with Frodo (and company). I wish you luck in finding your muse to finish this endeavor and compliment you on the quality of your writing so far. This fic truly drew me in (an wouldn't let me stop reading) in the past two days (along with the accompanying one-shots). Congrats on some Bilbo-worthy storytelling :)
shini-amaryllis chapter 70 . 7/8/2017