Reviews for Something Else
deniselynne1966 chapter 13 . 4/8
Amazing...you captured so many moments from the show and included very believable behind the scenes moments. Definitely one of my favorites 3
hummelchen chapter 13 . 3/1
i really cried during this last chapter. Thank you for writing and most of all finishing it.
Lateo0 chapter 13 . 2/5
This is one of my favourite stories, so I really hope you will consider writing a sequel.
sweetveruca chapter 13 . 1/14
Oh the feels! Beautiful story Darlin!
Pol chapter 13 . 1/11
Wow.
CherokeeRosa chapter 13 . 1/8
Really gorgeous. Very cleverly written and so damn cute.
subversivegrrl chapter 11 . 1/7
I don't know whether I've said this before, but you wrote Hershel so strongly here. I could really HEAR his voice. Probably the most accurately I've seen him portrayed. And this whole damn story just breaks my heart over and over.
Appello chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
This is the most beautiful Carol/Daryl story I have ever read.

It is raw, harsh, brutal, and oh, oh so heartfelt. It is perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This story touched my heart and, as a reader, I don't think I can give any higher praise than that.

Thank you.
robin.hardy.9028 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
LOVE IT!
nblkolt chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
LOVED THIS. It was a really great how you made Carol the more hesitant one in the relationship. I liked reading a different take on things!
S. Vespertine chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
I didn't even know I was looking for a piece like this one until I read it; having entered the WD fandom only last week, I haven't had a chance to look at what's fully out there in terms of fanfic and stuff. I've read stories that just about kill both characters so thoroughly, they're that OOC. But this is to be remembered. This one is going in my fave list.
featherpluckns chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I think you really got how vulnerable they both are but how they both try SO HARD to cover it up, to keep from getting hurt again. LOVED the concept that their physical relationship jump started their emotional/intimate relationship. Great read :)
Pipergirl17 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Loved it, every moment. Theirs can't be an easy relationship, with all the emotional baggage they carry, but you managed to create a very believable path for them to follow. Thanks so much for sharing!
Anto Bones 16 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
I loved the fic, it was great! :D I like the way you write!
I hope you are fine, greetings from La Plata, Argentina!

ANTO :0)
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Thats was a very good story. I liked that it followed the show's storylines. I could have seen them reuniting like that after Merle's death.