Reviews for Silver Lining
ElleLaw chapter 5 . 5/3

Damn, I get all the way here and it stops! No, unacceptable you have to continue and finish this amazing story! I was immediately sucked into it. It's awesome. I love the Alex/Casey tension. Please, please continue. Best story I have read in months. Please!
tummer22 chapter 5 . 4/18
update please
nurse1 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
u say read on but there is no "on"
where are more words
Permastoned chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Okay, so, you definitely suck for the cliffhanger. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. This story is already so good, I can't wait for the update :(
Permastoned chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
This was so good and so intense. That's all I have to say, I gotta read the next chapter...
Permastoned chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Casey telling Alex how it is? You go Glen Coco.
Permastoned chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
I LOVE how cocky and just down right bitchy Alex is. I love even more that you don't have Casey as an entirely weak person, she actually stands up for herself and attempts to put Alex in her place. Kudos to keeping them in character!
Permastoned chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very enthralling beginning! The only thing I noticed was that at the end of the third paragraph there's a random "i love this" that looks like it probably doesn't belong there? But anyway, I'm hooked.
Feyzel chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Great writing, please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
ok alex takes doggy casey gets better they fall in love so alex casey and pooch make a three family deal
i like this story alot not enough kissing add more kissing
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Please don't let Casey die!
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I'd forgotten about this story and was wondering why I got a story update notification. I had to re-read the chapters to refresh my memory and I remembered why I put it on my alert list. Very well written, great characterization, and I'm hooked once more. Please don't wait as long between chapters this time! :)
Blitz1030 chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Hopefully Casey will pull through and this time Alex will hopefully be a little nicer to Casey.
mojo chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
i can't wait for your next update..please hurry...:)
Eljh55 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
This is getting more and more interesting and a bit intriguing. I hope Casey will make it trough but I can't imagine the dilemma that Alex is experiencing right now. looking forward for the next update. Please make it soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »