Reviews for Silver Lining
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 8 . 10/28
I'm so glad you've come back to this story! I'm really enjoying it and look forward to what you have planned. I do wonder if maybe the whole chapter didn't upload? It cuts off at an odd place. At any rate, keep it up!
iTrick1984 chapter 8 . 10/17
Oh boy that’s a big responsibility
Wigler chapter 8 . 10/16
Well Alex better take care of her. She’s the reason why Casey’s in the state she’s in now.
Eljh55 chapter 8 . 10/16
oh no, Casey can't catch a break, now she needs to know about her mother. anyways, I am so excited for the next update.
Eljh55 chapter 7 . 10/14
I hope she does. Like Olivia said, this could be good for her. Looking forward.
Wigler chapter 7 . 10/14
Poor Casey. She got shot at and. Ow her mom is dead. Alex better take good care of her after this!
Surfrider chapter 7 . 10/14
I had to re-read the whole story again to catch up. After everything that’s happened Alex should see Casey. She owes her that much. I don’t think Casey would blame her or be mad at her. If anything now they really needed each other more than ever.
Madds21 chapter 7 . 10/14
Alex should visit Casey! After all she owes her. She’s alive and because of Casey.
iTrick1984 chapter 6 . 10/14
Who’s the damn shooter?
Madds21 chapter 6 . 10/13
What’s he bad news?
Wigler chapter 6 . 10/13
Welcome back
Eljh55 chapter 6 . 10/12
Nooo... You can;t leave us hanging... Please tell me Casey will not die... My heart can't take it. Looking forward for an update. Please make it soon.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 10/12
NNNOOO!No more bad news please!
jarod chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Omg update please I wanna know what happens
ElleLaw chapter 5 . 5/3/2015

Damn, I get all the way here and it stops! No, unacceptable you have to continue and finish this amazing story! I was immediately sucked into it. It's awesome. I love the Alex/Casey tension. Please, please continue. Best story I have read in months. Please!