Reviews for The Story of How Everything Changed
Trucklady53 chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
In my re-read, don't know if I mentioned it before but, third paragraph you call it a Detroit cemetery but it was Stull Cemetary, and it was in Kansas not Detroit, which you mention in the sixth paragraph so there is contradicting of locations going on in the beginning. Have to say though this whole scenario had me tearing up just as badly as watching the episode on the real show so great job on getting the feels out there.
SPNFangirl1965 chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Awww. The letter from Dean just made me all mushy inside. How sweet...and it fits! That is so Dean! Love your stories...I'm hooked. :) keep 'em coming!
ToriMe chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
Sugar...
Just getting started on this pivotal chapter and wanted to let you know the Cemetary where the final showdown takes place isn't in Detroit. It's in Kansas. Just outside Lawrence. Stull Cemetary. Pretty famous too... It's where the doors of Hell are located supposedly too that Sam and Dean opened. There's a bit in the show about how all that's appropriate too (things ending where they began, etc. Can't remember who to attribute the quote to. Probably Bobby but not 100% on that...)
Anyway... On to tissueville!
Tori
ToriMe chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
Oh Sweetheart!
I've tried to stay quiet... I know it can be irritating to some that us "late risers" comment at all... But you have heard how much this series means to me! Just read Sam's goodbye to Rina and am so torn up! MUCH better IMHO than canon! (I'm with you... Never bought Dean and Lisa anyway.) and this has such emotional depth!
"Thank you for being everything I have ever needed." OH MY GOD. The tears were legion! You are so good at this ... Triumvirate! Definitely not Ménage a Trois! You give such excellent and damn near equal "screen time" to each character it's fabulous! (And shit... Don't even get me started on Lou! Always love! And shit... With Benny?! Evil Genius! )
And I understand if we don't see Rina again... But I really like her! Cool person and just what Sam needed! But... If I can voice my true desire... When in Canon Benny is given the chance out of Purgatory and he declines, here he gives it to Lou! Can't be first time... I gotta see some topside Benny! That man is FINE! We gotta see Soulless And Adjustment Sam no matter what! I'm sure you've got some good tricks planned!
And Castiel. I love your version. Never really clueless just stalling occasionally! Love the swiping of the BCP! I smelled Signigificant Sex Encounter! God that's annoying! They all are! But you refrained and I was like ...you go girl! You make Cassie a lot more accessible! He should have someone! JUST NOT MEG! I Hate that canon malfunction! It's like the writers were "affected" somehow!
Anyway... Just thought you should know you always move me! (Btw... Miscarriage? Spot on.) You always do it with class and style. Love you,girl!
Tori ️
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Very well written an enjoyable read. Tears, tears, everywhere tears.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Thank goodness somebody knew enough to take it out of the trash. Aaaaaaahhhhhh.
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Nooooooooo! I love Rina! Why?
LittleMeep chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
ewwwgggg Zachariah can be so creepy gross, you know I was always sure Chuck was God, but I am a little unsure cause after season 5 they really never address these issues again and Chuck vanishes, also whatever happened to John and Mary both have appeared on Earth in ghost form but what happened to them, uuuuggghhhhh I hate when the creators hint at something but them leave it blank
klu chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Wow that was such a good one... before I got done I actually had to get a tissue... I hope you're reading this with a satisfied, smug smile because I am NOT a sappy chick. At least not usually... But The last 2 chapters here... I needed a freakin' tissue! I didn't cry when I watched the SPN episodes where Sam decided to say yes or when he want to hell, but reading all your additional thoughts and everything... Dammit, I became a mess!

This was great. Really. I'm over my ranting and you should really view my complaints as a very strong complement because only really good emotionally-gripping writing could create this much reaction, albeit it came out as griping at you... Well done, my friend. Now, quit gloating and keep writing. I'll be caught up to you very soon.
klu chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Arg! More tears! When Karen didn't give the rings back to Dean I thought that would be it, I only got misty but didn't let any fall... Thought I would stay strong. But noooo... you still had to do it, didn't you?
klu chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
3 waterworks chapters in a row!? WTF is wrong with me? I'll tell you. You're a damn good writer, that's what.
klu chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Dammit... You actually got me to cry with this chapter.. and I'm not even PMS-ing..
3Emma chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
This makes me excited to read the next story, I can't wait to see how their lives are going to play out.
3Emma chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
The end of season 5 killed me, but I loved it all the same. You're doing a really good job at pulling on my heart strings.
3Emma chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Lizzy's reaction was both understandable and slightly comical.