Reviews for Guilty As Sin
b3j02 chapter 14 . 8/22
Loved how it turned out! Loved seeing Edward with the kids and evolution of their relationship.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/18
I am not certain if this is my particular cup if tea but I am a fan of your writing so I shall read on.
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 1/21
I love Dommella, ma'am
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/21
How could I have missed this naughty bit of juris prudence?
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 1/18
Loving this story and the way it's developed. I'm s sucker for bdsm with romance. Great that she didn't rat out Jake even if he does deserve it. I have a question though. How small is Edward's boat. We had a 21' boat when I was a kid, and it had a "head" (toilet in boating lingo) I would think a judge would have a bigger boat than that. Just wondering.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 1/18
I really am a perv, despite loving all things romantical I love to read bdsm. Actually my preference is m/m specifically Edward and Jasper, and two characters from TV show Criminal Minds, I'll read f/m but only B & E. Great fuck hawt start.
twirob chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
great o/s extension story ;) it would have been great if there was more epov's though ;) thanks for sharing ;D
Payton79 chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Well, I love BDSM stories but I usually have my problems with Edward being the submissive. Strangely, I didn't with this story. I was a little worried about Bella having sexual relations with several men at a time but I know that's not unusual in the lifestyle I loved reading your story. Thanks for sharing.
maphie chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
After reading KEA I've dropped off reading kink on fanfiction and turned my attention to historical fiction and other fandoms. Not that I didn't like KEA, I did, but I thought I needed to recalibrate what I think is a turn on. But after a year or more of relatively tame stuff, I'm ready to bring a little kink back! This story is a nice transition.
missmelly chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
What a sexy, hot, sweet, feelgood story!
missmelly chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Now I love these two even more!
missmelly chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
So wonderful. Love these two.
CSG chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ok i thought i would check this one out. Boy that was somthing! Im not into the whole BDSM story line, but that wasnt too bad. Idk if i can actually continue it sweets, but i might try it? Thanks! :)
Koshivuh chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
This was so cute :[ I loved it so much. I'm so sad it's over, but it had such a great ending. Can't wait for my next adventure with your writing :D
bellawu chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
have i told you that you are genious? i love this story! i think this is the first judgewards i ever read
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »