Reviews for Guilty As Sin
maphie chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
After reading KEA I've dropped off reading kink on fanfiction and turned my attention to historical fiction and other fandoms. Not that I didn't like KEA, I did, but I thought I needed to recalibrate what I think is a turn on. But after a year or more of relatively tame stuff, I'm ready to bring a little kink back! This story is a nice transition.
missmelly chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
What a sexy, hot, sweet, feelgood story!
missmelly chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Now I love these two even more!
missmelly chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
So wonderful. Love these two.
CSG chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ok i thought i would check this one out. Boy that was somthing! Im not into the whole BDSM story line, but that wasnt too bad. Idk if i can actually continue it sweets, but i might try it? Thanks! :)
Koshivuh chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
This was so cute :[ I loved it so much. I'm so sad it's over, but it had such a great ending. Can't wait for my next adventure with your writing :D
bellawu chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
have i told you that you are genious? i love this story! i think this is the first judgewards i ever read
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Lol, okay, so funnynotfunny story. I'm in the hospital. Remember how I was sick? Yeah, well...I had pneumonia. So, fun times going on over here. Got here yesterday 3:00 central time and have just been hanging in the same room since then :] Cool beans, right? So anyway, just taking a little time before I pass out to say hello and to finish this chapter that I was almost done with before I found my fate.
Koshivuh chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Looove. So much. Sorry, I was secretly reading this at work, but typing was't much of an option, haha. Yay for working in a Call Center!
Koshivuh chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
It hurts to breathe, and if I breathe too deeply I cough, and that hurts worse. Life, why are so so icky right now? Well, this is a ray of sunshine, but I have to leave soon :[ Hopefully I'll get through most of the next chapter before I have to leave it.
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
So excited to continue reading this! I am ridiculously sick, but I have to go to work ._. So no relaxation for me today, it seems. But I'm going to read this when I can ;]
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
LOVE IT COMPLETELY. LOVE IT.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
The kids love him . . . yay! Who wouldn't, right? All your Edwards are spectacular . . . that's the truth! The way he picked up Ben and brought him to bed . . . awww. Then he shared his story with Ben about Emmett. Ben wanting him to teach Embry and him in the morning . . . he wants him to spend the night. The way Angela wanted a kiss goodnight and Angelacakes . . . so sweet. And, asked him to get 'mission to spend the night . . . oh. my. gah. . . . loved it. Him proposing in that way was perfect. Telling her, in lieu of asking her, was freaking awesome. Her last line was wonderful . . . 'I'll deliver my verdict in my chambers' . . . perfect! Another great one my darlin.
Christy xo
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
That was so sweet. Loved how Angela was so excited to meet him. Knew Jacob would've tried something, 'cause he's a toad. Poor Ben being mislead by Jacob. Kudos to Bella for not saying what she was thinking. The whole meet and greet with both kids was fantastic. The way he got down to Angela's level to speak with her . . . calling her Ben . . . you had me giggling. Then pulling Ben out of his Jacob induce haze with magic was a great move. Fun stuff here.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
She wants him to meet her children! Huge deal to the single parent. So happy for these two. Yay!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »