Reviews for Guilty As Sin
audiblyausten chapter 14 . 4/11
Well here I am, completely blown away by another one of your fics. I LOVED the premise of this story. You write such a sweet Edward, by the way. The swimming scene was truly fantastic, topped only by his interactions with the kids. Fantastic story; many thanks for writing it.
JustARead chapter 13 . 4/4
Big steps
JustARead chapter 14 . 4/4
Lol go B!
Lanna chapter 14 . 4/2
Loved this, hot and Edward.
Lanna chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh my that was intense poor Judge ;)
JustARead chapter 10 . 4/4
Ohhhh
rebecca's mom chapter 14 . 3/24
Another wonderful story I can check off my list! Thank you for always sharing such depth and hope in your stories. I find myself smiling and feeling joyful in how Bella and Edward find their connection and happily ever after. You really have an amazing knack in making the story lines flow and connect so realistically. Love to read the lines you write that make me smile and giggle. I even go back and re-read it a few times to be able to "feel" it again. That is a true sign of a fantastic writer! Thanks again xo
b3j02 chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
Loved how it turned out! Loved seeing Edward with the kids and evolution of their relationship.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I am not certain if this is my particular cup if tea but I am a fan of your writing so I shall read on.
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
I love Dommella, ma'am
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
How could I have missed this naughty bit of juris prudence?
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
Loving this story and the way it's developed. I'm s sucker for bdsm with romance. Great that she didn't rat out Jake even if he does deserve it. I have a question though. How small is Edward's boat. We had a 21' boat when I was a kid, and it had a "head" (toilet in boating lingo) I would think a judge would have a bigger boat than that. Just wondering.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I really am a perv, despite loving all things romantical I love to read bdsm. Actually my preference is m/m specifically Edward and Jasper, and two characters from TV show Criminal Minds, I'll read f/m but only B & E. Great fuck hawt start.
twirob chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
great o/s extension story ;) it would have been great if there was more epov's though ;) thanks for sharing ;D
Payton79 chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Well, I love BDSM stories but I usually have my problems with Edward being the submissive. Strangely, I didn't with this story. I was a little worried about Bella having sexual relations with several men at a time but I know that's not unusual in the lifestyle I loved reading your story. Thanks for sharing.
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »