Reviews for Through My Window
s chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
this is seriously confusing. her HUSBAND? you said they barely met! and then you say they kiss each other everyday after work! the sex through the window was plain weird and most of the time i barely knew what was going on. but him seeing her through the window then having window sex with her was hilarious.

vampyregirl86 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I always like e role playing ones. Where the reader doesnt know they know each other. Prob for the same reasons i watch dancing shows. I cant really do either. Will there be more for this couple?
xtothey chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I enjoyed this :)
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is my favorite so far for is den angsty and lemony. I was surprise that they were already together and everything. Thank you
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
:) Neat finale! Thanks for writing!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was sexy sweet o/s with a wonderfully unexpected HEA ending. Excellent job!
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Really didn't see the ending coming,but the hot lemon was nice.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
So sweet and lovely:).
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Didn't see that one coming (pun intended), but I think I should have. I questioned why Bella knew the names of everyone in Edward's office, but brushed it off as maybe knowing him through some business organization. Silly me.

That was some really hot self-lovin' going on there. I'd hate to be the person to clean Edward's window, though. Ick! LOL

Good luck with the contest!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Completely unexpected but I absolutely loved it!
joyosix chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ok that was hot! Nothing like a lemony happy ending! Good luck in the contest jo6
trixiesnow chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Like like like. Thanks for a great quickie story.
lovepath chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was a really fun story, I didn't see the ending coming at all! I don't think I've ever read anything quite like it - that's a compliment! If you rewrite, you should think about making the Rose-Bella conversation even more consistent with the ending, resolving questions like: How pg is Bella? Does Rose know yet? Did Bella's nausea impact her week? Thank you, and good luck!
Louise Lewin chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Sooo would love this made into a multi chap fic!
cabal22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great O/S fantastic twist! Good luck with contest!