Reviews for She's Here - Daddy Klaine Series Part 2
2007gracee chapter 1 . 8/30
Great story
Socialbutterfly85 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
LOL. I love the ending. "We haven't asked her yet." So cute."
Susan V chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Interesting story. However, I'm an adoption social worker and I found some of the procedural details about the adoption to be inaccurate. For example, adoptions these days are almost always open. The birth mother and adoptive parents always know something about each other and have usually met along the way at least. Its extremely rare for an adoption to be closed - unless there is something highly unusual about the birth mother (like she's incarcerated, but even then the adoptive parents are given that info). Also, adoptive parents are always informed when their adoptive child is born even if there is a waiting period before they may take the child home. If Kurt and Blaine knew of the child at the time of birth, that would not have been kept from them. And its common for the adoptive parents to be invited to the hospital for the birth - this aids in attachment and can be a very important part of the process. It didn't make sense that Kurt and Blaine were told of the child, but the child's birth was kept a secret. Adoptions have come a long way since decades ago when everything was closed and secretive. Its much better to be open and informational - esp for the child's identity growth and attachment. Good story otherwise. Cute. I love Klaine.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Her name is Elizabeth Rachel Anderson- Hummel. XD. Love this.
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Omg! You are on fire! Sooo good it hurts.