Reviews for Laughlines
Sahba chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Awww god it is really sweet
AlxM chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful. I can't stop saying that after reading this. It's just...so beautiful. I sound so stupid, but whatever. :') *crying tears of joy* You just love to screw with our feels, don't you?
AlxM chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Awwwwh. Heartbreaking, gut-wrenching; just...ouch. Why do you do this to us? This story is so sad, but so beautiful. I mean...holding on to a simple piece of paper that's telling you to clean a chainmail. Something so small, and yet, held so much meaning for you, worthy enough to hold on to for fifteen centuries Why am I talking in third person?
AlxM chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I don't know; maybe it's just my opinion. But what person wouldn't want to die after living centuries alone, without the person they cared about most?

Loved this chapter! Poor Merlin. *sob*
AlxM chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! All the darn feels! This was so beautiful, so adorable, touching, amazing, so bromantic. I can't...explain. And there are still three more chappies to go! *jumps up and down from excitement*
magicheese chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Wow.
I'm sorry... this is indescribable. You actually have me with streams of tears on my face and I can barely type because there is barely anything left of me.
This is defiantly the best fic I've read.
Wow.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh my god. Dying of feels. Thank you so much for writing this, you officially win at life.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
It hurt, yeah. But it has a lovely ending. Wondeful job!
MamzelleHermy chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh this story! It hurt but I loved it. And I think it is so believable! WOnderful writing, really!
Harpfire chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
The suicide attempt in my oppinion added to the story I lived it great job!
Harpfire chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww I like everything merlin and this just sums it all up :)
Dawnfire11 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I loved the chapter. XD
Dawnfire11 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I love the bromance. You write their relationship very well. XD
Dawnfire11 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
That was sad as well. I feel so much pain for Merlin.
Dawnfire11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was so sad. The first two paragraphs were so depressing and tore my heart into little pieces. That was amazing and I loved the bromance. Keep it up. XD