Reviews for The Path Not Taken
Swarley chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
I loved it! :D
Microblue chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
How can Vanellope teleport? Good story, with that one exception. It feels like you forced that in, just so she could be the way she was in the movie. The same goes for her sarcasm. Being a kid, I'm sure she'd have some, but not that spot on. I like the idea of the RoadBlasters cast being assholes. There probably is more to Turbo's story. I don't think jealousy alone would drive him to do that, so putting the fight scene in was interesting to me. Also, I'm enjoying that Bobby reference & the, 'Like my nana', joke that you slipped in there. I have to ask: how DID Turbo get another chance? Was he replugged?
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
Okay, this was awesome! A sweet, completely and absolutely 'Turbo-tastic' ending. Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky
Quizer chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story. I always tend to like these travel-back-in-time-to-fix-stuff types of story. I think the cheerleader's death was fairly unnecessary, though. A lot of author's seem to think they need to kill off characters just to prove something, or whatever, and this doesn't seem much more than that. I kept hoping for Turbo to go into her world and try to use the code to access her code room and reset her game, resurrecting her, but disappointingly, he didn't.

Still, overall, this was an entertaining story. Thanks for the ride!
TeamChaosPrez chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Oh my land, this is my favorite fanfiction on here right now. Also, Rocky is almost as hatable as Gene. I mean, jeez!
I love how you wrote the twins by the way.
dalek chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I love that you put you cheerleader character in this! Felix was amusing as well...
dalek chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Geez... that was quite a fighting scene. Poor Ted.
dalek chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
That sucks that Turbs was getting bullied. I would rather play TurboTime (I think that's what it's called anyways) even if RoadBlasters has better graphics because I'm not too good at racing games. TurboTime doesn't seem too hard. Besides, it has characters that I recognize.
dalek chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
whoops I thought they were brothers oh well...
dalek chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
this is probably gonna change EVERYTHING
dalek chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
It was nice to see what his brothers were doing at the end of this chapter! Also, If Turbo and his brothers are all the same age they're triplets right? Well... I'm a triplet too. I even have two brothers (even though I'm not a boy).
dalek chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
oh, the last part of this was sad! pixels being ripped away... geez
dalek chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I can imagine his house would be red and white.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Mr. Pickle. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Me likey!
SkullkidCorvo chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Holy smokes! This made my night! I loved it so much! Thank you! I love this story a lot xD ... them feels got to me! Man I wish the movie was like this .. I cried haha.. thanks!