Reviews for The Path Not Taken
writingisrelaxing chapter 16 . 11/17
Oh yes I wanted to see what happened when Sugar Rush was plugged in again. I got my wish. This is so good. I loved it.

Mannnnnnn I've read lots of fanfics in which Turbo redeems himself and it hurts so much when I remember that in the original story he dies and that's it ;_; specially considering they're gonna make a sequel and he'll be dead he'll be history ;_;

Except if a miracle happens and he was in fact coded into Sugar Rush and respawned and he makes an appearance as a secondary character. I'd be content with that. Even tho I'd still be really sad about the twins... Eh, one can dream.

Gotta check your other fanfics BYE
writingisrelaxing chapter 15 . 11/17
Thinking logically, a game as new as Roadblasters malfunctioning (not having its protagonist) would only mean Litwalk plugging it of to just plug another one, right? So, I'm gonna be happy with this ending even though that would mean a repetitive continuation for this with another Rocky (unless you explain why that won't happen in the next chapter)
writingisrelaxing chapter 14 . 11/17
wHAT. I don't even like OCs, but she didn't deserve DYING ;_; AND WTF IS WRONG WITH ROCKY. I didn't think he'd be much worse than he already was. But MAN. Killing an innocent character at GCS right in front of everyone!? He needs to be stopped ASAP! WHAT THE HELL. I mean, killing Turbo and the twins I could understand, but this...? He's so much worse than Turbo. So. Much. Worse.
writingisrelaxing chapter 13 . 11/17
Rated T for Turbo.
Rated T for how TERRIBLE I FEEL RIGHT NOW. ;_; I seriously hope this has a happy ending ;_;
writingisrelaxing chapter 11 . 11/17
oooh myyy GOOOOOOD SO MANY EMOTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER

I was so happy when he got the napkin SO HAPPY but then EVIL ROCKY came and HE'S... HE DESERVES TO GET UNPLUGGED OH MY GOD but I thought Turbo was gonna be able to run away but NOOO HE'S TRAPPED... OH MY GOD GAME OVER and NO NO DON'T TELL HIM WHAT'S THE CODE FOR WHY DID YOU TELL HIM... Oh shit he's been stabbed he's gonna die weren't the twins following him where are they what's taking them so long oh no what's Rocky gonna do with the code oh no...
writingisrelaxing chapter 10 . 11/16
Deep down we all know the real bad guy of Wreck-It-Ralph is Gene.
writingisrelaxing chapter 6 . 11/16
I know Turbo is a bad guy in the movie, but I can't help but be GLAD THAT HE KILLED THESE MOTHERF- okay I calm down now.

Oh no. I don't know if I'd be able to resist going into their game and wrecking it! Specially when I know that I can cause I already did it before.
writingisrelaxing chapter 4 . 11/16
Turbo do you realize what you just did!? You could have taken advantage of the situation and manipulating Ralph for your own benefit! But instead you talked sense into Felix and helped them!

I'm so proud of you :,) Even tho I'm sure that was not your intention XD
Swarley chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
I loved it! :D
Microblue chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
How can Vanellope teleport? Good story, with that one exception. It feels like you forced that in, just so she could be the way she was in the movie. The same goes for her sarcasm. Being a kid, I'm sure she'd have some, but not that spot on. I like the idea of the RoadBlasters cast being assholes. There probably is more to Turbo's story. I don't think jealousy alone would drive him to do that, so putting the fight scene in was interesting to me. Also, I'm enjoying that Bobby reference & the, 'Like my nana', joke that you slipped in there. I have to ask: how DID Turbo get another chance? Was he replugged?
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
Okay, this was awesome! A sweet, completely and absolutely 'Turbo-tastic' ending. Keep it up!

Crescent Moon Sky
Quizer chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story. I always tend to like these travel-back-in-time-to-fix-stuff types of story. I think the cheerleader's death was fairly unnecessary, though. A lot of author's seem to think they need to kill off characters just to prove something, or whatever, and this doesn't seem much more than that. I kept hoping for Turbo to go into her world and try to use the code to access her code room and reset her game, resurrecting her, but disappointingly, he didn't.

Still, overall, this was an entertaining story. Thanks for the ride!
TeamChaosPrez chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Oh my land, this is my favorite fanfiction on here right now. Also, Rocky is almost as hatable as Gene. I mean, jeez!
I love how you wrote the twins by the way.
dalek chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I love that you put you cheerleader character in this! Felix was amusing as well...
dalek chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Geez... that was quite a fighting scene. Poor Ted.