Reviews for Otome no Yume!
Makishin15 chapter 51 . 8/28
Could you write about what will happen after that? I want to know more. Please! T-T Other than that, I really loved that. Even my classmates that are fans of Kuroko no Basuke were really satisfied. Thank you so much! / Please continue this story!
nymphomaniac chapter 51 . 3/9
LOL what even! XD Poor Kotone 3 she had to go and get molested a bunch of times! To be frank if I was her I would not have told them about it afterwards poor poor Kotone I feel so bad for her... LOL this story is great! And really original! I am really glad I stumbled upon this story! It's great seriously I can't even begin with how much I lvoe this XD well on to the sequel! Arigato ne
Diclonious57 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Super digging this route
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
How I wish there was a kuroko no basket Otome game
illijazGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
oh my god it's so nice
Kintoki Kin chapter 51 . 1/19/2014
pleaseeeee make a sequel! i love ittttt! ;.;
Miki chapter 51 . 7/27/2013
Very well done! The writing is so deliciously fun to read! You, my friend, are the cause of several fangirling moments (squealing and clapping my hands randomly) I've had today. I am so glad you are writing a sequel.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 51 . 7/7/2013
Oooooooooh my god when kuroko called her koto-nee XD

I loved this fanfic! I cried with kiss and loved kagamis is route TT_TT

Imma read the sequel now xd
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 51 . 7/5/2013
Love it
Vanilla69skies chapter 51 . 7/2/2013
I swear to Kami if I don't get a sequel I'm gonna cry.
minnick chapter 51 . 6/27/2013
Man. I really enjoyed this fanfic!
I hope you do make some sort of sequel to it!

Akashi's route was fantastic!
Anonymous2346655 chapter 51 . 6/26/2013
dazzlerflower chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Actually I have another idea here... How about the next time she sleep, she'll be back in the otome game world but this time she ends up with a guy besides the Kiseki? (Like... the one of the Kiseki's friend or somethin' i.e Kise - Kasamatsu or etc...?)

Haha I can't help but want to give you a lot of motivation to make a sequel hehe...
dazzlerflower chapter 51 . 6/25/2013
Please please please do a sequel! How about this time, (maybe when they're having their summer vacations or something...) They all (Kotone, Kiseki, Seirin and Momoi Takao, Kasamatsu, Himuro) like stay at a giant beach house (probably Akashi's) for 2 weeks or a month? and they made a deal to redo the otome game thing with each kiseki kagami having each a day to spend with Kotone. After that, every day she must choose a person to be with for that day (resulting on their previous date(s)?) and at the last day she must choose a guy...?

Anyway I love the overall story, it's so cute! You really did portray all of the characters excellently! Good Job on this and I hope you'll make a sequel XD
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 51 . 6/24/2013