Reviews for Otome no Yume!
illijazGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/18
oh my god it's so nice
Kintoki Kin chapter 51 . 1/19
pleaseeeee make a sequel! i love ittttt! ;.;
Miki chapter 51 . 7/27/2013
Very well done! The writing is so deliciously fun to read! You, my friend, are the cause of several fangirling moments (squealing and clapping my hands randomly) I've had today. I am so glad you are writing a sequel.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 51 . 7/7/2013
Oooooooooh my god when kuroko called her koto-nee XD

I loved this fanfic! I cried with kiss and loved kagamis is route TT_TT

Imma read the sequel now xd
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 51 . 7/5/2013
Love it
Vanilla69skies chapter 51 . 7/2/2013
I swear to Kami if I don't get a sequel I'm gonna cry.
imoutoswag chapter 51 . 6/27/2013
Man. I really enjoyed this fanfic!
I hope you do make some sort of sequel to it!

Akashi's route was fantastic!
Anonymous2346655 chapter 51 . 6/26/2013
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEELL QWQ
dazzlerflower chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Actually I have another idea here... How about the next time she sleep, she'll be back in the otome game world but this time she ends up with a guy besides the Kiseki? (Like... the one of the Kiseki's friend or somethin' i.e Kise - Kasamatsu or etc...?)

Haha I can't help but want to give you a lot of motivation to make a sequel hehe...
dazzlerflower chapter 51 . 6/25/2013
Please please please do a sequel! How about this time, (maybe when they're having their summer vacations or something...) They all (Kotone, Kiseki, Seirin and Momoi Takao, Kasamatsu, Himuro) like stay at a giant beach house (probably Akashi's) for 2 weeks or a month? and they made a deal to redo the otome game thing with each kiseki kagami having each a day to spend with Kotone. After that, every day she must choose a person to be with for that day (resulting on their previous date(s)?) and at the last day she must choose a guy...?

Anyway I love the overall story, it's so cute! You really did portray all of the characters excellently! Good Job on this and I hope you'll make a sequel XD
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Yes! Nice ending! Continue the game IRL! 3
Pocky chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Sequel pleasssseeeee
Maidens Game chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Please make a sequel of this story.. i wanna know who will capture kotone's heart in reality
The generation of miracles were jealous when kotone announced thatshe completed kagami's route instead of them
TenshiCrystalAquaRuby29 chapter 51 . 6/23/2013
I am kinda sad that this story has ended but could you do a sequel for it?
Jinxes chapter 51 . 6/23/2013
No it's over gosh dangit! Come on man I really wanted her to end up with someone outside her dream world..You horrible and mean I tell ya Sigh...I'll live if you give me a chocolate milkshake :3