Reviews for Trouble
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 2/5
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
Obsessed Nikki chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love them together & I wish they had ended up together. I really hope you decide to carry on with the story. You are a good writer :)
tvchick1191 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Great writing! I love nate and jenny! and I really wish this would have happened in the finale.
Demi chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Dr. Holland recommended your story. And I'm so glad that I read your story. I love it. Hope you continue.
9tuby9 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i really liked it i hope you continue it!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
pls make it a story!
Motionless 666 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Make it a story as i am also writing one right now but not at this very moment
rosy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I like it, please continue the sweet story, Nenny is also my favorite
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cosmokaramel chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
ooooo jenny is a real trouble and the bitch is back :) I liked this shortie! And I'm glad you wrote Nenny finally. Get them in more trouble and we'll love it, I am sure :D BTW, using Henry as the agent and Henry's
blairswaldorfs chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love nenny even though i'm a serenate shipper, but nenny is the best but I didn't feel like you captured Jenny very well and it's hard to do her but you seemed to have her and then you seem to lose her, the ending is actually very awkward but this oneshot was fun nonetheless and be kept that, a oneshot.
nese35 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful! You should continue, I'd love to know what happens with them.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ahem, I have one word for you, my dear...

And another...

And, I also have a few more...

THIS SO HAPPENED, RIGHT AFTER THE LAST SCENE WE SAW IN THE SERIES. Absolutely, positively, definitely canon... sorry, all Serenate (nah) and Nair (lol wut?) shippers. Because those AUs just can't match up to how natural this is, how it totally fulfills what Chuck said in 6x01 about them being family.

I think you have just started a new genre of GG fic my dear. The "what happened at the DS wedding reception" Nenny fic. Love it, and definitely write more! Either a multichapter, or other one-shots to fill the section. YAY! :)