Reviews for Too close
NNCDG chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I hated, E is always a man whore, and B always a naive, who loves the guy tha do naothing to deserve tha kind of love.
IronGall chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was so many things in such few words. I almost felt compelled to like Edward and side with him but in my mind he was a little selfish and cowardly. He did redeem himself by owning up to his inability to commit at that time. Regardless of how I felt about his character I did love this o/s! There were lots of beautiful lines. Thank you for sharing this with me ;-)

xoxo
runtagua chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow. I think this is really great. There's so much feeling here.
*love*
xx
Joy
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Absolutely loved this! Were you writing Edward as a boy that is just socially awkward or as a boy with a mental order? My brother is autistic and some of the situations you mentioned sound exactly like stuff he does or feels. Either way I enjoyed the story line and the ending of each other letting go but ending up together! Would you consider a second follow up chapter just to see what happens? Does Edward realize he's in love with her? Do they hook up?
Cena100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Beautiful story. You should really think of expanding it a little. :)
somemind chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
good story. do u take suggestions for songs at all?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
loved it. would u thnk about writing one more chapter so we can see what happens?
Vivilight chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow this was such a good story I really loved it have you thought about continuing it or just leaving it like this ?
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
coconut and buttermilk - i love love *love* that combination :)

and 'a smile that shined way too bright for a Monday morning'.

and

I wanted to cherish her, and use her, and make her want me. - i love that line. that right there is like a whole story in one line. and it goes so well with the song!

I caressed and pushed, and pulled, and rubbed until she was all fireworks - and that was beautiful! all the different actions and the fireworks, i love that part.

i loved that he loved his dreams enough to go after them, and i loved that he loved her enough to want to give hers to her as well.

i love you sharing this, bb. thank you so much for writing it and for sharing it! could hear the song come through your words.

so many hearts,