Reviews for IOU
beatrice1975 chapter 5 . 2/20
Please update!
Ana12345 chapter 5 . 2/17
Very good story, update soon please.
larrie26 chapter 5 . 1/13
Hi, Please continue with the new chapters..Please 'complete' this story...I want to know the ending..I really love this..
ohjoy10 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Please ih please use spell checker on your computer thanks
were is chapter chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
were is chapter 6
Gia80 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
OMG... Christian attacked and raped her... that's it... and now he regrets it... yea... he souldn't have done any of these things... the regrets after what he did to her are for nothing... they can't take away the bruises, the pain and the RAIP... and after all that he did to her SHE is trying to understand and give reason to his actions? i can't believe her and what she thinks... he beat and raped you and you are going to forgive him...?
Gia80 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
i love your story... please update soon...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I don't like the story but if christian gets arrested for buying a human being and punished for it humiliated publicly then I would like it. Just remember human beings are not for sale.
guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
OMG please update soon
dmc6792 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Ummm...she was raped...thats why it felt like rape. Why does she not seem to get that? Is she questioning it?
mynameissioux chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Just found your story- can't wait for more! There are a ton of potential directions you can take a story like this one.
ShadoeCoon chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Nice to see an update! Hope to see many more, soon. :D

It's going to take a long time for her to work off five million dollars!

Looking forward to what you have in store!
Aunt Dee94 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I just found this story and can't wait to get more.
Tmacone chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Well, glad to see you are back & plan to finish the story. Can't wait to see where you take this. Your Christian is very dark. I hope you can give us your Christian's back story...why is he so dark, why is he buying a submissive, why are Gail & Taylor involved with keeping Ana for Christian? So many questions! Please post soon.
Bookcrazyfanatic chapter 5 . 8/10/2014