Reviews for Whispering Fireworks
Trixea chapter 20 . 4/25
A year since your last update, I hope you will still continue this someday! No pressure tho, bcos I know the feeling... Ahahaha orz. But ah, I literally spent my day reading nothing but this, it's rlly so gr8. ;u;
mywinterwolf chapter 20 . 4/23
Keep going and don't give up :D
MonkeyDL chapter 20 . 4/19
Where's the next chapter? I need it D:
croaksome3 chapter 20 . 4/9
You have a wonderful story here and I'm glad to learn that you're still planning to continue on with it. I find your story refreshing in that there is more action than romance or love although there are some subtle relationship going on, which I love by the way. Now a days you mostly find stories with mindless romance which are all clich├ęd and so your story here got me hooked immediately.
I read your authors note and noticed that the hateful reviews affected you but you must know that you get a lot of good reviews too and thousands are following your story which is a great accomplishment. I take it that its human nature to take it to heart some few negative response and forget the good praises but please don't let them stop you from completing your story. You have incredible talent and I love your writing.
Tara the Runaway chapter 20 . 4/3
Do you plan on updating this story ever again, or have you lost interest? I'm always checking to see if a chapter's been added, so I don't want to always be waiting for something that will never happen. But I just wanted to say that if you aren't updating this story... please consider continuing with this story until the end! I love this story so much and I hate to see it left unfinished. Please update! _
Korin Hunter chapter 20 . 3/28
plz come back online and update soon :3
iimurr chapter 20 . 3/23
I just wanted to start off by saying I am absolutely in love with this story! I genuinely enjoy your writing style and how well you capture the personalities of the different characters. I also wanna say I completely understand how's school can really make you breakdown.
I've always had a positive and happy outward personality myself and everyone just assumes I can handle anything life throws at me but for some reason school really gets to me and I also experienced a complete breakdown. If your able, I am more than willing to wait as long as it takes to read the rest of this story. I wish you the best of luck in whatwhatever it is your facing now and I look forward to whatever you maywrite in the future!
Liana Legaspi chapter 20 . 3/8
I absolutely love this - especially how you wrote Kuroko, but I really hope they do something about Kise soon 'cause although he's not my favorite character of the show (still love him, just not #1) there's something really heartbreaking about Kise being tortured, like, more so than any of the other members of GOM. Anyways, update when you can, and thank you for writing!
xXoAnonymousoXx chapter 20 . 3/7
AHHHHHH! THE CLIFF HANGERS ILL DIEEEEE IF I CANT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :(

Please update whenever you can! This story is AMAZING and EXTREMLY well written!
StrawberryDemon chapter 20 . 2/28
I want more! x3 I really love this story! please update!
worried chapter 20 . 2/16
I hope you're okay...you've deleted (or changed the url) of your tumblr, which I check sporadically to see how you're doing (in a not creepy/stalkerish way, just shy to reveal myself, even online). I hope life hasn't gotten to you too hard and I don't want to push you to update this story, just want to know you're still alive and fine.
Acio chapter 20 . 2/8
How is kise?is he allright? What is kagami ability?
Seem like you won't continue this story :( (hope not)
Julijulgran chapter 20 . 2/2
Please update soon! I'm in LOVE with this story! :)
jsmileyface chapter 20 . 2/2
can't wait to read more B
Jennosaur chapter 20 . 1/30
I really love this story, it's such a great concept! Excited about the future of this, and keep up with the great work! :)