Reviews for Whispering Fireworks
Ookami x Kitsune chapter 20 . 8/31
Wahh I just found this fic and I'm head over heels! I hope you find the motivation to update again. I- and many others I'm sure- am looking forward to it (:
ima-hashtag-person chapter 20 . 8/29
I hope this is still being worked on... :(
valoum chapter 20 . 8/24
Hi Virelei !
I'm French (sorry for my bad english ;v; ) and I discovered you thanks to All is Ever Dark (cause she traduced Betrayal in its most simplest form). I love you, no, I'm crazy about you and your fanfictions. I thought nothing could be better than Betrayal but no, this one is like... OOOOOMMMMGGGG -err, see the effect you give to me?-
Anyway, I saw you did not uptade for one year and I think you need some encouragements ! I will wait, the time you need to continue, but I will wait until you update! You've got a rare talent, you write so well and all is so realistic! You make me dream when I read your stories~
There is no many Akakuro but you know, when Akashi kissed Kuroko I was litteraly crying happy tears because... aaah, I don't know how to explain it... It's much more realistic than others fanfics where it's too easy! Well... I really love your work and I saw in your message at the end of the 20th chapter you have difficulties at school ? :c
Even if you don't uptade because of that (or just because you don't have inspiration, you don't want to continue or other - I don't know) I wish you happiness and succes at school, or in your life in general. Even if I don't know what happen, I will love you and support you ! 3
(well... that sentence sounded kinda creepy, sorry orz)
Ajilika11 chapter 20 . 8/18
I love this story sooo much ! It is probably the best story i have ever read !
I hope you will continue
You are amazing !
Emeris Lochart chapter 20 . 8/12
This is so awesome! I loved the story, especially the part where Kuroko hit Akashi, AkaKuro is my OTP, and I hope it will be continued. You are a great author, keep writing! :)
Remba1234 chapter 20 . 8/3
Oh my gosh! This is such a good and wonderful story! I love your plot line and how each and every chapter pushes me to the tip of my toes! If you're having trouble, (with anything in general) just step back, take a deeeeeeeeeeeep breath, and exhaaaaaaaallle. Take a stock of what needs to happen, like write a list and organize it by priority, or have someone do the Shokugeki no Soma style of calming down (it requires two people, though. One person [you] holds out their hands about three inches apart, and the other person... Slaps your hands together with the force of a thousand burning suns.) but that's mainly for nervousness, so I'm not too sure if it would work, but it's worth a try. :3

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a little boost, and keep up the amazing work!
Chick1966 chapter 3 . 7/22
they go to school and stuff. Is kaijo, shutoku, and all of the other teams existence here?
Update please
Basketballislife chapter 15 . 7/10
Please update soon it's been a long time
Von nee-chan chapter 20 . 7/7
hi! hi! I noticed that your last update was about a year ago so I decided to make a review just to cheer you! I really wish you continue this! onegai and ganbatte!
Kiki1770 chapter 19 . 7/6
It would be nice for a little more romance.
Kiki1770 chapter 12 . 7/6
I get the feeling you hate Kagami. I felt the same way when I was reading Betrayal in the Simpliest form. Actually, now that I think about out, it seems you don't like the characters on Seirin either. In both stories they were pushed aside, kept in the dark, and their importance dismissed. You have a totally logical reason for doing that in both stories, I just thought it was an interesting similarity. Even so I truly enjoy this story. The moment you really won me over was the concept of respect among the GoM and they way you turned it around from the anime where they all respected Kuroko to begin with and now in your story Kuroko had to gain their respect. I loved that spin.
Anonymous Person chapter 20 . 6/17
Well, I finished reading all the current chapters and I really like your story! I noticed a few grammatical things that I thought looked slightly odd but it didn't hinder comprehension in the least. Also I like how the story is less focused on the pairing as opposed to actual plot. Personally I much prefer a story with no pairings and just a plain action filled scheme driven story. Oh, last thing I found that you've captured the way the GoM would react to the situation really well, especially since this scenario is way different from canon meaning you had nothing to base it on!

I really do hope you continue the story and I look forward to the next update!
Kitamura Harumi chapter 20 . 6/15
Wow, your writing is so awesome I just can't get my eyes off your story XD
You've got an interesting plot there, and I really enjoy the AkaKuro and AoKise moments ;)
Please don't drop this amazingly great story :P
Looking forward to your new chapter :D
Thime chapter 1 . 5/17
It's been a year nee? It's my fault to not read this fanfic a year ago TTwTT, i love your fanfic so much, there's no OOC things, and your plot is so good. I really love it. To be honest, i'm a novelist. I don't share my stories here, i'm not really good in english. But i do have my own book. A real book, i've launched 3 books in total. You can search it on gramedia. I wanna say your plot is so good. You describing the scene just really great. I spend three days read it nonstop. Can you update it quickly? Please