Reviews for Whispering Fireworks
Ayusa chapter 19 . 4/6
Wow.. it's so sad i found this fanfic this late :(
I should have read it long ago ( Betrayal too ;[ ) but I'm still happy I began reading it!
Till now and I'm sure in the future chapters too it's just.. Amazing?.. no.. I can't find the right words to describe it but it's way more than amazing. I remember writing a similar review to Betrayal but to be honest when I started to read (that was yesterday by the way) I didn't think Whispering Fireworks would be THAT GOOD.. well you proved me wrong. Betrayal really had more AkaKuro moments and I really like these moments but I can't compere them, cause Whispering Fireworks has other good points. I usually prefer more lovely-dovely moments but there are always exceptions and this is one of them. The story may not have as much but I find it really addictive.. literally.
Once again Arigatou for writing such an amazing stories! Sorry for the long review that didnt say much in it. I just wanted to describe my feelings and my poor english dictionary didn't help at all. In short.. I LOVE IT!
Sorry for the question but since I see your last update was on the first of October last year ( and this is pretty much time) I want to ask if you haven't dropped the story? There is no problem if you just cant update at the moment but i want to make sure it's not permanent if I can say it like this.
Anyways', keep it up!
i just realized that the author of my all time favourite KnB fanfic, Betrayal in its simplest form, and the author of this story which i got hooked to is the same person. Vireilei I worship you. Please continue writing beautiful angst/hurt/comfort fics like these. I will check everyday for an update and review every chapter Vireilei-sama.
VioletFan123 chapter 19 . 3/30
Wow...
NICE AND AWESOME STORY!
AKAKURO 4EVAR!
Well, to take this seriously, every single fanfiction that I read in this website had been an INSPIRATION! Including yours, of course :{)
(Mustache guy up ahead)- :{)
Can't wait for next Chapter! YAAY!
Thank you for leading me AkaKuro 2 my heart.
-Loves It!-
VioletFan123 chapter 10 . 3/30
WOW! SORRY 4 LATE REVIEW!
I KNOW THAT YOU WON'T RECIEVE THIS BUT THIS IS SO AWESOME, LIKE THE BETRAYAL FANFIC!
Hey. Why not make a crossover? That sounds fun, for me though.
INSPIRATIONAL!

PS: sorry 4 capitals...
whimsicalglow chapter 19 . 3/26
Hello. Found you on tumblr when I was actively searching for AkaKuro tag (a new shipper here yay). I was curious about your fanfiction and opened your account, and ended up reading all your stories. I've read your previous story "Betrayal in Its Simplest Form" and decided to read "Whispering Fireworks" later since it hasn't finished, but the prologue captivated me. I gotta say I like "Whispering Fireworks" more. I find the description in this story more comprehensive and the plot's more interesting. I think "Betrayal in Its Simplest Form" is too melancholy and Ibuki's character is too much, although I can't deny I squealed in every AkaKuro moment. It's just an opinion. And FYI, "bakmi" means "noodle" in Indonesia. I couldn't help but laugh when I first read it.

And YAAAASSS they kissed. I'm waiting for Kise's comeback and his reaction to Kagami in GoM. And Author, please, everytime you feel down, just imagine Akashi's ordering you to finish the story with his sexy voice. ;)

Or us, your readers, who will always anticipate your update. Don't let haters bring you down. Fighting, Author! :)
ChildOfGod01 chapter 19 . 3/21
Hoping that this fic will still be updated soon. I love your works!
I have read you one story "Betrayal In It Most Simplest Form", and I really enjoyed it! I really like you writing style and how you go about explaining and describing things. I understand how it is when it come to school. I my be in High School, but work load we get is college level. Barely sleep more than 5 hours a night on average, so I totally understand it when it comes to being really busy. But, as soon as you are able to please post the next chapter, I'm really into this story and am enjoying it quite a bit. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
doggoneit chapter 20 . 3/11
I'm enjoying this story a lot. I love your writing style- from describing fight scenes to the intimate moments between characters. I definitely feel the Akashi/Kuroko and Aomine/Kise fluff and I think it's great that there is a slow build of relationships because it makes the story so much more interesting... not just a little wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, you know. Keep up the fantastic work, and I hope you'll be able to update soon :)
Rayanism chapter 20 . 3/6
I'm looking forward to this fic's update :( I really looovveee the plot :( please update
I'm so sorry for begging:( I'm so sorry to be born,.
Airka Yumeko chapter 20 . 2/25
I love this story, I keep hoping something will happen to Kuroko though. I also need Ao-chan's Kise to come back to him. T.T
Anyway I read your profile and saw your continuing the chapters soon, so can't wait. I loved your other story as well, Betrayal in its simplest Form.
I understand, as well as probably most people on here, that life can get hectic. I'll eagerly wait for the next chapter. .
I am your Absolute Princess chapter 12 . 2/24
Ohayƍ Virelei :3
I don't know if you remember me, I met you on Tumblr :) If not, it's not a problem since I do not write this review for this reason.
Anyway, I just want to support you once again, because -GOD- this fanfiction is simply amazing ! I know you're not in your best time to write those months but it's okay, just take your time, as an author I know it's horrible when we dont have inspiration U.U
I still have 7 chapters to read and I have to save them because I read 4 in a day it's too fascinating ! :3
Have a nice day, I'm sure you'll refind inspiration !
Emma
(1): I dont know what's your secret but I didn't find more perfect AkaKuro than in your fanfictions
(2): I apologize for my mistakes if I did some, 'cause I'm not english, but I guess I'm pretty understandable ;)
Belle'Masque chapter 20 . 2/22
Love It! Please update soon!
Can't wait 4 more!
Belle 3
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 20 . 2/15
update pls
Monkey Girl xD chapter 20 . 2/5
Oh wow! Took me two days to read up to the latest chapter and it's so amazing! Hope you update soon! :)
alice-sempia chapter 14 . 2/4