Reviews for Whispering Fireworks
kyuzi4869 chapter 20 . 7/15
Oh, please update this story, I m curious what happened next...
please update it... huhu
riinakuma chapter 8 . 7/9
Waahhhh so far I love the story so much! I've also read your Betrayal fic (at least ten times) and you've done a very good job improving on things that you said you would! The characters are more like how they are in canon, and everything is very down to earth. At first I wasn't used to the GoM not accepting kuroko and being kinda harsh towards him, because I read so many overprotective!GoM fics, but I love how kuroko earns their respect by doing his amazing repel thingy uwu! I'm super excited to read more of your story~
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 20 . 7/3
Omg PLZ BRING BACK AND UPDATE THIS STORY ITS SIMPLY AMAZING!
13590anime chapter 20 . 6/28
This book is so good! Please update! Don't ditch the book. I wanna know how it ends!
lulue79 chapter 20 . 6/21
Hello! I loved your fic! I read it in less than one day, I can't believe it! It was like I couldn't stop. And the last Akakuro interactions were so cute! Will you do a flashback about what happened in Akashi bedroom? It would be so nice! XD Anyway, thank you very much for writing this fic! I am waiting for the next chapter with impatience!
crazypastrygirl chapter 20 . 6/7
DUDE UPDATE IT'S BEEN TWO BLOODY YEARS! Ahem sorry about that... But you have too! Ahhh great now I just sound desperate... However I clearly understand if you don't...*sniff*
I rly love ur story, and I will support you with all my might and hope for the next chapter, please updateeee! I love ur story very much and I wish to have more of akakuro scenes if you will please~! xDDD
Trickster79 chapter 20 . 5/23
Udateeeee! Pleaseee!
AkumaNoKoori chapter 3 . 5/10
am I the only one treating Kuroko's surname (which is 'Kurokoas if it's his first name?
Free Scarlet chapter 20 . 4/1
i really like this story. i hope you come back and write an onther amazing chapter. but don't feel pressured or anithing i can understand you in terms of school. anyway i'm going to wait if you are going to post another chapter. heads up ;)
I love this story! :D When you have the time please update~
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 20 . 3/15
This is awesome! I seriously hope you continue it.
FearThePuggles chapter 20 . 1/7
hehehe, Akashi's letter was great. Your writing is wonderful, as always. And if it isn't too much trouble, update? Thanks, can't wait to see what happens next!
FearThePuggles chapter 2 . 1/5
. . . I like it, I like it very much . . .
YOU ARE FREAKING WONDERFUL! ehm... hehehe
MandM chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
I really like the world building in this story! Hope you have a Happy New Years :)