Reviews for Maelstrom's New Song
crazyone-oh-one chapter 3 . 4/7
AWESOMENESS!
Where are you chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Okay, first you lied about the update date and what happend? Are you dead or something?

IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER I WILL TAKE IT AS A YES!
New Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I relly liked how you came up with the name. It makes me think it really is a tecnique that only bijuu can use and I like the orginality of it. Nice job. I am writing a book so be sure to check it out if you can and think you can make a FemLucario x Naruto fan fiction? if so please contact me at I Only get online about every two weeks. My parents are ''sperated'' I should say. 12 years old by the way.
Katsu The Umbreon chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Team Uniā€¦ makes me think of unicorns.
READER chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
isnt it a bit early for that last dialogue sentence.
reader chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I dont like when people do this:
Someone asks naruto for an explaination like in this story and naruto talls them everything(his life).
it just doesnt feel right and it kills some mystery that can be used to drive the thing is he couldve just said something like I was banished and used a technique... ,a persons life is private property ,you dont just go willy nilly telling your whole life just for an explaination.

p.s Im not saying that you did this.
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I wonder what will have next for our group of heroes. I can't wait for her to try to teach Naruto how to dance and he try to teach her how to play. I could so see a roselia joining them and falling for Naruto as well lol.
freeze47458 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Way to leave us at a cliff hanger over here. Just keep updating okay I like this story.
Leez chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Is this a dead fic? Or do you plan on updating it any time soon?
Falcon800 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Agreed
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Damn it. Well guess that means I'm finished here.
DragonClaw827 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Wow, this is the third Fanfic I discovered that you write. Well, keep it up!
XiaoWing chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Thanks for the info
Will be waiting for the update :)
Dragon Courage chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
...really? who cares if you're alive, we want our update!

jk:) i hope you have a nice winter break, merry christmas! pls update soon!:)
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
ano when are you going to update this?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »