Reviews for Beauty and the Freak (All Human)
Chartreusemoose chapter 14 . 3/12
Waaaah please please please finish this story!
Chartreusemoose chapter 4 . 3/12
I really love this fic of yours. I've read it once before and missed it so much I wanted to reread. I enjoy your writing style and how perfectly you've captured Alice's fun, flirty and down to earth nature, as well as Bella's endearingly shy awkwardness. I really hope you'll start ypdating again, I know it's been something like eleven months since the last chapter was posted but, here's to hoping!
lilce1992 chapter 14 . 2/4
Stupid James and Victoria
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 14 . 1/1
Your story is really great! I really hops you update soon.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Like that Lauren and Bella apparently have some back-story which involves Lauren knowing but not telling until she does tell...everyone.

Yay Bella for slapping a bitch who deserved it!

Boo authority for putting an abused person in a room with their abuser for the foreseeable future: assholes!

Yay Alice, and the Cullen's being new and Bella being 'old'; nice change.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
I love it! Im just starting to like Alice/Bella story and this one is perfect to read. Cant wait for the next update :)
bonnification68 chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
Absolutely love it!
Update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
Absolutely love it!
Aredh3l chapter 1 . 4/27/2015

xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Please update ASAP! I love this story!
milagglad chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
:(...continue update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Duhramah! Thank you for this great update :)
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
Holy crap! An update. Couldn't believe my eyes for a second but yeah, it really was on top of my Story Alerts. Darn! Thought they were going to do it but hey, I'm not disappointed. Good thing they didn't actually. Too early. They just became couples for goodness sake. Nice to see a little background of Alice. Chapter was lighter compared to the others and I liked it. Too much angst and drama ain't really my type. Thanks for making the effort to update btw. :)
FanFicLover93 chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
I love this please please update soon!
SelinaShadow chapter 14 . 4/20/2015