Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
vwcdramione chapter 25 . 6/16
omg this story was so well written and amazing I just love it so much
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 25 . 2/29
So sad Leon passed but we knew it was coming. Hope Hyperion finds an interest in his killer, that would definitely be justice.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
I loved it!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
I'm starting the next book now...
fantasyfreak133 chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
NOOOOOOOOO
fantasyfreak133 chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
I would rather if it had been Finnick...
fantasyfreak133 chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Wow, I would have never thought that she'd be the one to kill him. And I LOVED Dom, awe that's so sad. btw, I love the urban setting u chose for the Games!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Are going to put Finnick and El together?
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Interesting how you made the main character a Career. I don't think I've seen anybody do that before with an OC. I certainly haven't. Btw, I have a HG fanfic too if you'd like to check it out :-) It's called Safe & Sound.
AliseOdair chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
This fic was sooo good! I finished it last night and I am just so happy that I can go and read the next one now! I literally couldn't put this down, so thank you! I literally ship Finnick with almost anything, and normally Finnick/OC pairings are a little boring or the OC isn't that likable, but I LOVE Elethea, she got on my nerves at first, but just enough! She almost made me want to keep reading! I loved seeing Finnick and Elethea's relationship grown and I can't wait to see what comes next for them!
Abi117 chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
Great story! I loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel :)
Davos Seaworth chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Mother of God, what you've written in these last ten chapters is fantastic.

The overwhelming dread of the Capitol's fist hanging over Elethea and Finnick, Hyperion's carnal brutality, Elethea's descent into a broken woman, it's all done on a purely amazing level. It's gut punch after gut punch, each hitting stronger than the last. There's so much feeling written here, and I can tell with each line that you've poured a ton into this.

Little things really make this story shine. Small blurbs, such as Elethea's nagging feeling that her brother's death is her fault here in the last chapter really show off the depth of her emotional journey in a single sentence.

I've been reading slowly, but I blasted through this entire ending arc. It's just so well done. Can't wait to get on to the sequel; you've got me hooked. Amazing story!
Davos Seaworth chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Damn, you do a fantastic job of getting into characters' minds and motivations. Everyone from Gloss to Finnick to Elethea react so realistically, so human, that it's impossible not to empathize with some element of them - even if it is Gloss, with his short-term thinking and chilly veneer.

Finnick and Elethea's relationship is amazingly well-done. So many fic writers illustrate passionate loves that crop up out of nothing, but you've illustrated a bond that's arisen from horrible circumstances into two broken people who are evolving on a more emotional and intimate level. It's a great read, and it makes their connection all the more powerful. Just great stuff!

I'm reading way too slowly here, but I can't wait to see where you're going with this. It's tough to read what Elethea's going through - and how Finnick sees it through his already jaded mind - but it's so expertly painted that it's one of the best stories I've read on this site. You nail every emotion, from the soft and warm ones to the bitter ones made of ice, to a perfect T. Superb work!
Davos Seaworth chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I've only just got around to reading this now, and wow - through 10 chapters, this is absolutely fantastic. You have nailed Elethea's character down to a tee, and contrasting her with Finnick has paid off really well in creating their dynamic. It's great to see each of them have their vulnerabilities in ways that make them human.

It was a quick Games, but I certainly get that the story's more about the characters than the event itself - something that looks to be a bit of a breath of fresh air. Can't wait to keep reading this and see where it goes - just a superb story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2014