Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
Born of Ashes chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I love this story, the whole damn thing! I only wish Leon would have survived...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Mary sue
thecatclouder chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
'But he supposed Mags had had to deal with him, so he could deal with Elethea.' That sentence is in third person. The rest of that section is Finnick's POV in third person. Just saying :).
kelsey731 chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Wow I really liked that last bit. I loved the whole story entirely! I must say that you have a knack with coming up with some cool arenas as well! Very awesome job and I can't wait to read on :D
kelsey731 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
AGHHHH NO! NO NO NO! Leon :'( I'm so upset ughhh
kelsey731 chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
AHHHH! So much in this chapter! Leon, damn! He's so ruthless it's scary! And Hyperion god what a sick fuck! I hate him for hurting Elethea, and now he's injured her beyond repair...thats heart breaking :( She just needs to tell Finnick, let him in!
kelsey731 chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Oh good, yes :3 I like this chapter for...reasons hehehe.
Also, Leon is a little badass, hell yeah!
kelsey731 chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Leon :( I love that you added in his POV, it contributes a lot to seeing Elethea through another set of eyes. I have a terrible feeling that there's more pain in story for El...
kelsey731 chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Oh, dear El :( So courageous to do that for Annie, I hope that Seneca keeps his promise!
kelsey731 chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Oh my! I have to say that I don't think that last bit was too much, you've waited a good amount of time for them to grow their relationship instead of just diving right into the sheets! I love it :3
kelsey731 chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Ahhh! Elethea! You! Gloss! AH!
Excellent chapter, I wasn't expecting that at all, oh god...what is Finnick going to do if (when) he finds out?
kelsey731 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Agh poor El! Those game makers have some young taste, damn! I'm also liking the slow, hesitant feelings between she and Finnick, its endearing and believable :)
kelsey731 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
And she's home now! Poor scared girl, she's so young :( I like that you show that Leon doesn't fully understand what's all happened and Elethea's frustration with him. Sorry to disappear from this story, I'm gonna catch up!
melliemoo chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Aaah, Good story. I will be on the lookout for the sequel!
Iciclety chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
I just wanted to say that I seriously love this series. Please continue it as I cry over the many deaths you've put in these past chapter. (Thanks)

Iciclety