Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
kelsey731 chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Oh my! I have to say that I don't think that last bit was too much, you've waited a good amount of time for them to grow their relationship instead of just diving right into the sheets! I love it :3
kelsey731 chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Ahhh! Elethea! You! Gloss! AH!
Excellent chapter, I wasn't expecting that at all, oh god...what is Finnick going to do if (when) he finds out?
kelsey731 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Agh poor El! Those game makers have some young taste, damn! I'm also liking the slow, hesitant feelings between she and Finnick, its endearing and believable :)
kelsey731 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
And she's home now! Poor scared girl, she's so young :( I like that you show that Leon doesn't fully understand what's all happened and Elethea's frustration with him. Sorry to disappear from this story, I'm gonna catch up!
melliemoo chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Aaah, Good story. I will be on the lookout for the sequel!
Iciclety chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
I just wanted to say that I seriously love this series. Please continue it as I cry over the many deaths you've put in these past chapter. (Thanks)

Iciclety
xlittleredx chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
Please, do the sequel soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Total Targaryen chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
It's over? Wow, this was quite the ride. I'm hoping perhaps Elethea won't be quite so broken in the sequel, and that Finnick can help her heal over time and recover from Leon's death. It will be difficult, but I think they can do it. Looking forward to the sequel!
Darth Rapture chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Wow, can't believe it's actually finished! Poor Elethea, hopefully things are a bit better for her and Finnick in the sequel!
klandgraf2007 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Really feel for Elethea. She's so shattered by this point but I'm sure and certainly hope that Finnick can help her heal in time. Cant wait until the sequel
Lucy Greenhill chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Hey! Great ending for the story! I'm glad that even though Leon's death was terribly sad, Elethea and Finnick being together makes it somewhat better... Can't wait for the sequel to be up! xoxo
Aliyaahhhh chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
This was a great ending. I
Can't wait for a sequel!
xlittleredx chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Awww I'm so sad :( Poor Elethea and poor Leon.
Total Targaryen chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I'm wondering how Elethea is going to recover from this. Obviously with Finnick's help, but fate has dealt her yet another harsh blow.
foxpride chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
this story is brilliant! i love how elethea has grown as a character, though everythings really tragic... i hope things get better soon :
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »