Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
klandgraf2007 chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
The crap is gonna hit the fan once Finn finds out the truth of who attacked Elethea. If you think he's pissed now lol. Cant wait to read more
xlittleredx chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
Oh no! What's going to happen with Leon now?
Lucy Greenhill chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
Total Targaryen chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
It was certainly good to see more of Leon in this chapter! It's good that he's matured from the "I'm awesome and can kill everyone" mindset. I thought it would be good to have an alliance with Ditz, but now it seems as though she won't last much longer. At least there are only two Careers left.

I think it's good that Elethea is starting to find some sort of solace. Of course I understand she doesn't want to speak to Finnick about the matter, but she can rely on Cashmere as she knows the woman from District 1 has been through similar experiences.
Darth Rapture chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
No not Ditz! Also Cashmere and Elethea were very sweet at the end there.
Finnick chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Finnick doesn't die in this story does he?!
xlittleredx chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
No! Poor Elethea :(
asha74 chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
update soon
Dancing-Souls chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I think the chapter was realistic nice job.
Darth Rapture chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Poor Elethea :( I feel so sorry for her right now, she can't have kids
Lucy Greenhill chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Total Targaryen chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Leon is certainly turning out to be a force to be reckoned with, although that's not necessarily a good thing considering his actions may remind Elethea of Dom's death.

It was sad to see such a horrible thing happen to Elethea. It's great that Finnick is there for her, but nothing can reverse the damage that's been done.
moronarty chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Damn it- I loved the thought of children for Elethea. :(
klandgraf2007 chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Something tells me the drama is just getting started lol
xlittleredx chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
I love where this is going! I really want to see more of Finnick and Elethea together!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »