Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
xlittleredx chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
Please, do the sequel soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Total Targaryen chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
It's over? Wow, this was quite the ride. I'm hoping perhaps Elethea won't be quite so broken in the sequel, and that Finnick can help her heal over time and recover from Leon's death. It will be difficult, but I think they can do it. Looking forward to the sequel!
Darth Rapture chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Wow, can't believe it's actually finished! Poor Elethea, hopefully things are a bit better for her and Finnick in the sequel!
klandgraf2007 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Really feel for Elethea. She's so shattered by this point but I'm sure and certainly hope that Finnick can help her heal in time. Cant wait until the sequel
Lucy Greenhill chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Hey! Great ending for the story! I'm glad that even though Leon's death was terribly sad, Elethea and Finnick being together makes it somewhat better... Can't wait for the sequel to be up! xoxo
Aliyaahhhh chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
This was a great ending. I
Can't wait for a sequel!
xlittleredx chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Awww I'm so sad :( Poor Elethea and poor Leon.
Total Targaryen chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I'm wondering how Elethea is going to recover from this. Obviously with Finnick's help, but fate has dealt her yet another harsh blow.
foxpride chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
this story is brilliant! i love how elethea has grown as a character, though everythings really tragic... i hope things get better soon :
peenislover chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
I wanted him to win so bad but I knew it would be too good to be true :( poor El! It just keeps getting worse and worse for her! But still amazing chapter!
Darth Rapture chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Awww Leon :( I knew this was going to happen, but still!
klandgraf2007 chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
oh my...had a feeling that was coming but was not expecting it to go down like that. Elethea just cant catch a break anymore can she. Cant wait to read how this all ends and to see what you do when we get into the 74th games and the Hunger Games storyline.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
Hey! Great update! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Jordan Lynn 7 chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
:'''(
Dancing-Souls chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
Awe I like that her and Cashmere are close because of the pain.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »