Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
Poor Elethea :( I feel so sorry for her right now, she can't have kids
Lucy Greenhill chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Total Targaryen chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Leon is certainly turning out to be a force to be reckoned with, although that's not necessarily a good thing considering his actions may remind Elethea of Dom's death.

It was sad to see such a horrible thing happen to Elethea. It's great that Finnick is there for her, but nothing can reverse the damage that's been done.
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Damn it- I loved the thought of children for Elethea. :(
klandgraf2007 chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Something tells me the drama is just getting started lol
xlittleredx chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
I love where this is going! I really want to see more of Finnick and Elethea together!
flippingthroughthepages chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Ahhhh I just love this story soo much! I really glad how devoted they ate to each other! Just wondering when finnick is going to find out about Eletheas job?
Total Targaryen chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
It seems as though Elethea's confession has opened up a more violent side of Leon. I'm not sure about this "plan" of his, but it doesn't sound good. Especially as he wants Macklin "involved" and he seems to hate Macklin for his comment about Elethea. I'm beginning to worry for Leon's sanity in these coming Games.

It was lovely to see Elethea and Finnick get together not only in a physical sense, but how they admitted their feelings for each other. However as you said in your author's note, they are going to regret it. I'm thinking that either Elethea's birth control won't work and she ends up pregnant, or perhaps Hyperion withdraws his sponsorship and bad things will happen to Leon...all I know is that next chapter is likely to be an eventful one!
Darth Rapture chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I have to be one of the ones that says, finally! I was wondering how long you were going to drag it out before Elethea and Finnick got together and confessed how they felt. However, like you said, consequences...so something bad is going to happen...oh no :(
Lucy Greenhill chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Dancing-Souls chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Uh oh that is going to have some bad repercussions
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Oh I'm not really sure if I can really trust that birth control. But yay! They got together!
peenislover chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Another great chapter! Ugh but now El is going to get in trouble and its going to transfer to Leon! Still Crazy good!
klandgraf2007 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Bet Elethea feels a small weight lift off her shoulders now that she's told someone although I cant help but feel that somehow this news will get back to Finnick eventually. Either way another fantastic update. Cant wait to read more
xlittleredx chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Oh wow, intense chapter! Poor El and Leon!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »