Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
Darth Rapture chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Excellent chapter! I really liked how you also incorporated Leon's POV, it's great to see things from his perspective considering that it's his Games. Poor El! I really hope that Leon tells Finnick.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Hi! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
flippingthroughthepages chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. You never fail to surprise me. It's just nooooo why Leon I was hoping he would live on. If he dies Elethea will completely snap unless that's what you want to happen , to have her hate he Capitol even more so than before. Anyway keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Wow great chapter I am starting to finally understand Leon her brother more..he is not so bad. :)
peenislover chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Ugh I knew this was going to happen! Poor El! And Leon! This is all too much! Haha another great chapter!
xlittleredx chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Love how nice El and Annie are to each other, they're like sisters! Please update soon!
peenislover chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! I absolutely love El and Annie's relationship! I'm so glad El is becoming her friend instead of being so jealous! So good as always!
Total Targaryen chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I love the way things are changing between Finnick and Elethea, they're becoming so much closer and it's just adorable. It still sucks what she has to go through at such a young age. I'm greatly anticipating the 71st Hunger Games and what you have in store for us!
Darth Rapture chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Yessss another chapter! Ugh poor Elethea, the things she has to do to keep Annie safe...I really hope Finnick finds out what's going on, maybe Annie tells him? It would just be fantastic to see how he would react to it all!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
flippingthroughthepages chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Thank you again with another fantastic chapter! Wow things are getting kinda serious with finnick and Elethea! Love? Maybe , maybe not there yet? I dont know... But still you are an amazing writer though I've probably told you this already but oh well. Also what does the title mean of this chapter? Sorry I'm just curious... Anyways... Keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Dun dun dun...
Lucy Greenhill chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
Dancing-Souls chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
ooh why don't you ask her that Finick
xlittleredx chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Ooh la la! Things are getting steamy between Finnick and Elethea ;)
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »