Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
Lucy Greenhill chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Dancing-Souls chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Uh oh that is going to have some bad repercussions
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Oh I'm not really sure if I can really trust that birth control. But yay! They got together!
peenislover chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Another great chapter! Ugh but now El is going to get in trouble and its going to transfer to Leon! Still Crazy good!
klandgraf2007 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Bet Elethea feels a small weight lift off her shoulders now that she's told someone although I cant help but feel that somehow this news will get back to Finnick eventually. Either way another fantastic update. Cant wait to read more
xlittleredx chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Oh wow, intense chapter! Poor El and Leon!
Total Targaryen chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Another intense chapter! You do keep pumping these plot twists out, I truly wasn't expecting that Leon would volunteer but I think I can guess at the general direction things will be taking now that he's involved in the Games. Poor Elethea!
Darth Rapture chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Excellent chapter! I really liked how you also incorporated Leon's POV, it's great to see things from his perspective considering that it's his Games. Poor El! I really hope that Leon tells Finnick.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Hi! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
flippingthroughthepages chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. You never fail to surprise me. It's just nooooo why Leon I was hoping he would live on. If he dies Elethea will completely snap unless that's what you want to happen , to have her hate he Capitol even more so than before. Anyway keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Wow great chapter I am starting to finally understand Leon her brother more..he is not so bad. :)
peenislover chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Ugh I knew this was going to happen! Poor El! And Leon! This is all too much! Haha another great chapter!
xlittleredx chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Love how nice El and Annie are to each other, they're like sisters! Please update soon!
peenislover chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! I absolutely love El and Annie's relationship! I'm so glad El is becoming her friend instead of being so jealous! So good as always!
Total Targaryen chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I love the way things are changing between Finnick and Elethea, they're becoming so much closer and it's just adorable. It still sucks what she has to go through at such a young age. I'm greatly anticipating the 71st Hunger Games and what you have in store for us!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »