Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
Darth Rapture chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I have to be one of the ones that says, finally! I was wondering how long you were going to drag it out before Elethea and Finnick got together and confessed how they felt. However, like you said, consequences...so something bad is going to happen...oh no :(
Lucy Greenhill chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Dancing-Souls chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Uh oh that is going to have some bad repercussions
WitchoftheWilds chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Oh I'm not really sure if I can really trust that birth control. But yay! They got together!
peenislover chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Another great chapter! Ugh but now El is going to get in trouble and its going to transfer to Leon! Still Crazy good!
klandgraf2007 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Bet Elethea feels a small weight lift off her shoulders now that she's told someone although I cant help but feel that somehow this news will get back to Finnick eventually. Either way another fantastic update. Cant wait to read more
xlittleredx chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Oh wow, intense chapter! Poor El and Leon!
Total Targaryen chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Another intense chapter! You do keep pumping these plot twists out, I truly wasn't expecting that Leon would volunteer but I think I can guess at the general direction things will be taking now that he's involved in the Games. Poor Elethea!
Darth Rapture chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Excellent chapter! I really liked how you also incorporated Leon's POV, it's great to see things from his perspective considering that it's his Games. Poor El! I really hope that Leon tells Finnick.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Hi! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
flippingthroughthepages chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. You never fail to surprise me. It's just nooooo why Leon I was hoping he would live on. If he dies Elethea will completely snap unless that's what you want to happen , to have her hate he Capitol even more so than before. Anyway keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Wow great chapter I am starting to finally understand Leon her brother more..he is not so bad. :)
peenislover chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Ugh I knew this was going to happen! Poor El! And Leon! This is all too much! Haha another great chapter!
xlittleredx chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Love how nice El and Annie are to each other, they're like sisters! Please update soon!
peenislover chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! I absolutely love El and Annie's relationship! I'm so glad El is becoming her friend instead of being so jealous! So good as always!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »