Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
asha74 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Finnick should find out what snow is doing and save. her. I really want finnick and elethea to be together
MiraOfTheBitterSea chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Hyperion is such a perv...poor Elethea. And she has to lose her virginity to him at fifteen...that's sick. Awesome story though, love the alternating POV's. Update soon!
Total Targaryen chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Hyperion is definitely a creepy guy *shudder* It's horrible that Elethea is going to have to go through prostitution like Finnick. I'm glad you didn't make her very young, but she does seem young and innocent enough that the thought is horrible.
Total Targaryen chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Gloss is definitely not a polite young man, especially in regards to Elethea. He won the Games the year before her, he should known that despite her young age she is not a child. It was good to see some conversation between Elethea and Finnick as well. Their relationship has definitely grown since the start of her Games.
peenislover chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Love this story so far! Keep writing! You're very talented, and I hope you continue!
Dancing-Souls chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
You go Elethea!
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Darth Rapture chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Aw Finnick and El are such good friends, but I don't like Gloss...
asha74 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I really like this story and hope that Elethea and Finnick are to be together. Please update soon.
klandgraf2007 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
So glad that I stumbled upon this great fic. Love Elethea and of course Finnick especially this relationship/friendship you've slowly built between them and now that she is a victor it'll be interesting to see where your story goes from here. cant wait to read more. keep up the awesome work
Total Targaryen chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
I think this chapter does well in demonstrating how displaced Victors feel after their Games. At least Elethea has Finnick. I can't help but wonder what's in store for her next.
memingers chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
LEON. ;_;
Primadonna-Girl-With-Bubblegum chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I love this story! Please, update soon!
Total Targaryen chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I do pity Elethea, as I don't think winning the Games has done anything but make her miserable. It's a good thing she has Finnick around, although his confession that it doesn't stop hurting was sad. I get the feeling that Elethea's nightmare about Dom is going to be one of many.
kelsey731 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Ahhh yes! I love it so much! A very nice ending with the promise of much more in the future! I can't wait :3
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »