Reviews for Dig Up The Bones
Darth Rapture chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Oh gosh please let it be Finnick that sleeps with her.
Total Targaryen chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Whoa, Annie's Games! This should definitely be interesting. It's creepy that the Capitol has so much information on Elethea, though. Next chapter's M...uh oh...
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
wow...some things are better that others don't know. Good chapter
asha74 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Great update. She should tell Finnick and he should sleep with her so she no have to sleep with a sick person. and im just a big fan of finnick and oc characters
Dancing-Souls chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Yeah I hope her brother doesn't make it in otherwise she can't protect her family by listening to Snow's outrageous request.
asha74 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Finnick should find out what snow is doing and save. her. I really want finnick and elethea to be together
MiraOfTheBitterSea chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Hyperion is such a perv...poor Elethea. And she has to lose her virginity to him at fifteen...that's sick. Awesome story though, love the alternating POV's. Update soon!
Total Targaryen chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Hyperion is definitely a creepy guy *shudder* It's horrible that Elethea is going to have to go through prostitution like Finnick. I'm glad you didn't make her very young, but she does seem young and innocent enough that the thought is horrible.
Total Targaryen chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Gloss is definitely not a polite young man, especially in regards to Elethea. He won the Games the year before her, he should known that despite her young age she is not a child. It was good to see some conversation between Elethea and Finnick as well. Their relationship has definitely grown since the start of her Games.
peenislover chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Love this story so far! Keep writing! You're very talented, and I hope you continue!
Dancing-Souls chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
You go Elethea!
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Darth Rapture chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Aw Finnick and El are such good friends, but I don't like Gloss...
asha74 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I really like this story and hope that Elethea and Finnick are to be together. Please update soon.
klandgraf2007 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
So glad that I stumbled upon this great fic. Love Elethea and of course Finnick especially this relationship/friendship you've slowly built between them and now that she is a victor it'll be interesting to see where your story goes from here. cant wait to read more. keep up the awesome work
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »