Reviews for The Woman Behind the Bars
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
If I was Regina.. I'd still want to burn the town down. Fuck Henry. I hate that little shit.
Kate13118 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Write more?
Darthtraytus chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I hope you keep updating this story! Only three chapters in and I am hooked! :)
fiend89 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Neal has no freaking manners! You just don't walk into people's homes uninvited. And he is a freaking weakling. If Regina was to attacked Emma, how is he suppose to defend her? At least Charming has sword skills. Neal is just worthless, ewwww.
beaches13 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Okay. While I like the overall storyline I'm not getting enough warm fuzzies for lack of a better term. I'm hoping that there will be more, many more warm fuzzies coming up shortly. And I mean between Emma & Regina. :)
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
I hope that Regina will put her faith in Emma that she will catch the people who hurt her.
YoureGorgeousMyFriend chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
This story is sooo good and so well written. I love the character development and I really can't wait to read more! Pretty please! ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Okay! Great to see the characters stay in character as they grow and change slowly. Please ma'am can we have some more?
nerdfighter523 chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Great job! Thank you!
Aeris Turunen chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Awesome! I am glad you could update :P please continue!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Yay, I'm glad you updated this story! I love these small moments between Emma and Regina, especially the one at the end, supportive Emma in protector mode gives me all sorts of feels. And I really liked the interaction between Ruby and Regina, it's sad to see that Regina seems to always take 3 steps back with everyone except Emma. Anyway, thanks for continuing!
TipsyBecky 123 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Um, actually it was Henry's fault. Pay attention kid!
TipsyBecky 123 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Beer Pong ... made me laugh! Anyone else joining Snow's pity party? Henry. Dead. Why? Doesn't have the sense to look both ways before he crosses the street. Rumpel always underestimates Regina. He needs a smacking!
mamawolf2 chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
So glad you updated with chapter 12!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I don't know how these two are going to figure this out but I will be here for the distance : )

Keep 'em coming.