Reviews for The Woman Behind the Bars
sillagevillage chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Well, Emma having powerful magic. Seems a bit dangerous now that Gold knows. Great chapter as always.
KooshGID chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Awesome story!
sillagevillage chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Love conflict, I have no problem seeing tons of it. Rumpel having no magic seems dangerous. Desperate people do desperate things.

I also enjoyed Emma standing up for Regina. I missed that in the later episodes of season 2.
sillagevillage chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Regina's a piece of work. You write her so well! Many writers tend to make her wishy washy, and ignore her temperamental side that prevents her from forming healthly relationships. Good thing you didn't ignore it!
sillagevillage chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great start, very emotional and dramatic! I like it!
nerdfighter523 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Nicely done! I love how Emma is immediately to the rescue and ends up arresting Regina! Thank you!
Wolf chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I love this so much!
justme chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Reginaaa!
VampirePrincess86 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
F Henry's promise to use no magic!
XSerendipity92X chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Poor Regina! She must have been terrified! I'd love to see the attack in her point of view ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I have one word for you...AWESOME!
herimony chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
oh snap! lol. awesome chapter. love every word. what better way to make sure no one get to Regina and keep a 24/7 eye on her if not jail? lol. i cant wait for the next chapter, which i hope comes soon.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Everything. About. This. Chapter. Hurt.
You really have a knack for writing interactions between the characters, they're always so spot-on and feel incredibly real.
The Emma/Henry bit made me feel really bad for Henry, but Emma was a great mum during this conversation. And then at the funeral, the way you wrote Rumple's speech, his pain, his loss... I could see Robert Carlyle delivering this and it broke my heart.
And oh god, my poor baby Regina. It was terrible to see her so dead and hopeless, filled with so much self-loathing; and Emma being protective and angry and desperate was just so completely like her. Can't wait for Emma to kick the asses of whoever hurt Regina, this is not going to be pretty...
Tamy79 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Yes yes! Love it!
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
No one deserves to lose someone they even Rumple.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »