Reviews for The Woman Behind the Bars
herimony chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
oh snap! lol. awesome chapter. love every word. what better way to make sure no one get to Regina and keep a 24/7 eye on her if not jail? lol. i cant wait for the next chapter, which i hope comes soon.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Everything. About. This. Chapter. Hurt.
You really have a knack for writing interactions between the characters, they're always so spot-on and feel incredibly real.
The Emma/Henry bit made me feel really bad for Henry, but Emma was a great mum during this conversation. And then at the funeral, the way you wrote Rumple's speech, his pain, his loss... I could see Robert Carlyle delivering this and it broke my heart.
And oh god, my poor baby Regina. It was terrible to see her so dead and hopeless, filled with so much self-loathing; and Emma being protective and angry and desperate was just so completely like her. Can't wait for Emma to kick the asses of whoever hurt Regina, this is not going to be pretty...
Tamy79 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Yes yes! Love it!
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
No one deserves to lose someone they even Rumple.
justme chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Awesome chapter! Enjoyed it very much!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Wow, such a sad chapter. But I'm seriously scared for Regina now, hope Emma realizes how stupid it was to leave her alone after this, something's bound to happen... Loved the hug, though. And Rumple scares me now, with Belle gone and Bae pretty much out of his life, too, there's really nothing holding the Dark One back. Great update!
EmmaShalforever chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Yeah, I'm guessing that's gonna be the one night she shouldn't have left her alone...
Shikabane-Mai chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Aww, the end scene. Love the hug. I'm a bit wary now that Ruby will no longer be watching the house. I feel like something bad is going to happen.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I hate this rumple
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Good update! Poor Regina. :-( Can't wait to see what happens and hoping Emma can make her feel better.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Please no swan queen! Lol. Technically Regina is Emma's step grandmother lol! Love this story though. Poor Regina. Why good no heal bell?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Dammit Emma, why don't you watch over Regina? It's not gonna hurt missing out on a bit of sleep for a night or two. Hmm and what's Gold got planned? Losing his twu love has got to have sent him around the bend. The fallout is going to be messy I'm sure. Love this story and can't wait for the next update.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Good update :)
FlyYouFools chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
A hard chapter to read, I'm sure it was a hard chapter to write, too. Well done.
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
NNNOOO!Not Belle/Lacey!Egads!Snow's whimpering makes me sick.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »