Reviews for The Woman Behind the Bars
justme chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Awesome chapter! Enjoyed it very much!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Wow, such a sad chapter. But I'm seriously scared for Regina now, hope Emma realizes how stupid it was to leave her alone after this, something's bound to happen... Loved the hug, though. And Rumple scares me now, with Belle gone and Bae pretty much out of his life, too, there's really nothing holding the Dark One back. Great update!
EmmaShalforever chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Yeah, I'm guessing that's gonna be the one night she shouldn't have left her alone...
Shikabane-Mai chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Aww, the end scene. Love the hug. I'm a bit wary now that Ruby will no longer be watching the house. I feel like something bad is going to happen.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I hate this rumple
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Good update! Poor Regina. :-( Can't wait to see what happens and hoping Emma can make her feel better.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Please no swan queen! Lol. Technically Regina is Emma's step grandmother lol! Love this story though. Poor Regina. Why good no heal bell?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Dammit Emma, why don't you watch over Regina? It's not gonna hurt missing out on a bit of sleep for a night or two. Hmm and what's Gold got planned? Losing his twu love has got to have sent him around the bend. The fallout is going to be messy I'm sure. Love this story and can't wait for the next update.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Good update :)
FlyYouFools chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
A hard chapter to read, I'm sure it was a hard chapter to write, too. Well done.
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
NNNOOO!Not Belle/Lacey!Egads!Snow's whimpering makes me sick.
WistfulLove chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Rumpel is such an ass.
Good update!
Mr. Zee Zombie chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
The Charming annoy me. I have never liked them from fanfics to the actual show. I like that someone shown this side of Regina. People know nothing about why she became the evil queen, her mother manipulated her and killed her true love, Snow betrayed her twice and yet Regina has saved her life and has had opportunities to kill her so many times but she hasn't, Charming is always quick to judge her, Rumple manipulated her, Whale lied to her and just added on to whatever monster Rumple was creating. Seriously- I am pissed off at these people.

Henry well even though I think Emma needs to call his up on his shit treatment of Regina, I liked that he is trying to understand his mother, thewoman who was a constant in his life as he was to her. He is 11, I get that to him the whole is black and white but it gives me so much pain to see the way he treats Regina when she does something he doesn't like. At least here, he is defending her and he knows how much she loves him and would do absolutely anything for him. Honestly, I see Regina and I will always see her as Henry's real mother. The kid doesn't realize how lucky he is, when Regina loves, she loves hard. Thank you for providing a Henry that is considerate and understanding.

Omg. My Swan Queen feels are so high right now. I love how Emma cares about Regina although she put Regina in a position that she could have avoided by consulting with her parents and negotiating with the people that love her unconditionally but instead- she leaves Regina to fend for herself in a sea of knives. Rumple being there is just disgusting. I don't get their logic. Regina may be the evil queen but she was made that by all the things that happened to her and it was also under the influence of Rumple, she may have cast the curse but he created it, magic returned because of him not Regina. He is the Dark One. It still amazes me how absolutely dense they are. I get it- Regina is the evil mass murderer, Cora is Satan but hold the heck up- Rumple is the epitome of evil, the thing even Satan should fear and yet he is welcomed in the room. Where is the logic in that?! Injustice Itell ya.

Oh Snow. Gawd- she is pathetic. She kills someone and she gets all the sympathy. She had a father who loved her, Regina tried to be the mother but it wasn't an 18 year old's role to be the mother of a child who betrayed her and is possibly an unwilling accomplice in the murder of her true love. Not to mention she had the love of the kingdom and her precious Charming. She had the blue fairy and dwarfs. Jesus. All her life she has had support and yet you look at Regina's life- she never really had anyone that cared for her to keep her anyway from the darkness, to just be there for her but Daniel and Henry and they both have been taken from her at least with Henry it was momentarily.

Anyways, I'ma shut up and try and hit the hay before I start ranting at how much I hate how they treat Regina and how much justice she deserves despite the fact that she was a mass murderer.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I never did like the charmings.
Miss I DON'T know it all chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Oh the nerve of Rumple! Ofcourse she ran to Henry first! He is her bloody son and as his mother she needed to make sure he was ok first. Stupid man. And stupid idiots! Henry was right to be dissapointed in them and Regina was right about Emma letting her deal with her parents ignorance about her invitation. It's all understandable though why each of them reacts the way they have, that is what i like about this story. I may pick a side with my heart but rationally i can understand it from every point of view. Can't wait for more!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »