Reviews for Star Trek: The Mass Effect
TheArticunoHunter chapter 5 . 2/20
I just started reading and it looks good so far. Just a quick question, why didn't you have biotics?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
okay here's the problem with the story that really I don't think the Federation be impressed or amazed by the Council I think they would be hysterically laughing out primitive and barbaric the counseling for its at the council still has a money based economy and is still violet is all ever feel like really I think they would just be like taking a back not sure how powerful they are but for how barbaric childish and provided they are you seriously trying to make the Federation be busy thinking anybody with a gun is impressive here who are so stupid and describing was Star Trek
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Ok seriously why are federation council relations so damn good I mean seriously the federation council would be a paused at what the council has done to people like the quarantine and krogan the federation would think the council as barbaric greedy children who have not yet grown out of their infancy witch is perfectly clear if you have seen star trek.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
OK What THE FUCK why are the council and federation relations so same good I mean okay why are the Calvin Federation relationship so damn good I mean seriously the Federation one thing the Council of the other more than a bunch of barbaric children of God lead on a horse in other species like the quarians Krogan and others and they destroy Federation laws like the prime directive with stuff like that drawing H&R so with an R in a drill in the other car so why the f*** is the count the Federation hate not hate the counseling thank them as it they should the Vulcan should take them is illogical psycho pass who are nothing more than showers barbaric and uncivilized more than even a clay on seriously a better a shin I know they're so people like what makes everybody but seriously they would not right with the counseling if the Federation a minute I hear about the quarians would just stop all political activity and just be like no hell no you're doing a tire species all because I make one mistake there are not enough and the Federation we're just not trust the council the council is a government that in a minute would backstab the counter the Federation and assembly take everything that built secondly the prime directive will apply the council thing of the way on a dancing bear to the Federation how early Enterprise is more advanced than them seriously you gotta give a contact the water filtration likes the council's on it I know the council about make me
M4 Sherman chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
one question. what weapon system can bat aside a solid round from a cannon?
alex.rushing.5 chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
I find this cahpter 30 to be weak but eh. Good story.
TrialWriter246 chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Sparatus is complementing Shepard...This universe is just wrong.
Regardless looking great.
Loatroll chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
The bonus chapter was very much alt-universe-y, thanks for the great story! Looking forward reading the next part.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
So sad to see the Federation ships sacrificed to save the council of retards.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
So the Borg "merged" with sovereign? How exactly did that work? did the Borg assimilate Sovereign, or did Sovereign indoctrinate the Borg? What happened to the Borg Queen?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
One minor nitpick. The Thanax canon wasn't around yet in Mass Effect 1. The Codex clearly states that it was invented by the Turians AFTER the battle of the Citadel, and was based on the design of Sovereign's main gun that was recovered after it was destroyed.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
The idea of having the Thorian Spores attack the Borg nano-probes is a nice touch. Makes sense when you think about it, the Thorian would understand the true nature of the Borg, because it would know everything the colonists did once it took over their minds, so it would view the Borg as competing for the same resources, and therefore a threat.
Mrtanker chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
here goes the Mirror Trek
TheBleachDoctor chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Ah, the good old Terrans!
MetalKing1417 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Magnificent use of the mirror universe.