Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Magic
HPSV ship lover chapter 37 . 6/1
I really like this fic it is really hard to find a good
Harry Potter (or now in this case peverell)/Septima Vector fic but this is probably the best one I have read. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! please update have been reading fic for a while and am now desperate for another chapter!
Iryelb chapter 37 . 5/29
I'm glad I stuck with this story, at the start it seemed like a silly story where Dumbledore ridiculously betrays Harry and Harry becomes all powerful and takes whatever revenge he wants while still being the good guy. Instead, I get to see Harry get a great power that he has to really work to make powerful in a world where everyone has gotten a significant power boost and Harry gets over his whiny-ness, for the most part. I wasn't totally sure how to feel about the Dresden Files crossover at first but you've blended the worlds pretty well and for someone who doesn't know much, anything, about the Dresden Files you haven't put in anything that you didn't explain well enough for me to understand it.

I really like Harry's relationship with Evolette, it started out innocently enough as master/apprentice and even distant ancestor/descendant but over the year (and a half-ish) they have become so much closer, I assume mostly because they are literally pressing their souls together. They can feel exactly how deeply the other cares for them and I think it would be extremely difficult for anyone not to feel love after that kind of experience, especially when you can feel the others lust for you.

I'm not sure how I feel about Harry's newfound lack of desire to fight. I can understand the desire to not just mindlessly slaughter people but to not want to fight someone of equal or greater strength than yourself and overcome the challenge and better yourself, I can't see that.

I really love what you did with Neville being the wood style user, although I'm surprised you aren't calling it mokutan. The fact that Neville can probably match Harry blow for blow someday excites me, also I was sure Harry was going to get the Rinnegan after getting some of Neville's power but I like this having to acquire the four flames thing. That does make me wonder if Harry managed to get any of the fire he needed from Namshiel? I know Namshiel was pushing his power into Harry's brain through his eyes so it would have just taken a little bit of the power being broken down in his body and absorbed by his own power. I sort of assume he didn't get any but you've been ambiguous before.

I'm going to go look through your other stories now, and start following you in case you write something new, like that breaking this story up into a two part story idea you had a couple chapters ago.
Lelouch4705 chapter 37 . 5/28
This is truly a very entertaining story and one I mourn to see without updates for so long. So uh...get on it. :P
Iryelb chapter 16 . 5/27
Alright, I can ignore the sections I personally think seem ridiculous or contrived but I hate when you just leave a blank space instead of writing the character's name. I wouldn't normally comment on this until I'd caught up to the latest chapter but you just keep doing it, like in this chapter when Bagman is introducing the champions he says "In the lead is , with his excellent performances followed by and then by and lastly ." This is so freaking annoying I can't even describe it. I only sometimes even know who is talking or what's being said because someone will say " !" and then Harry or whoever's name was called will respond like someone said their name. The readers shouldn't have to guess or speculate on who is being talked to/about. I seriously urge you to go back through your story and put in the names you left out.
Ints chapter 37 . 5/23
I'm getting big vibe of "ends justify the means" from this story's theme. Considering what those means were it has potential for a very bitter story ending, from a readers point of view at least.

Regardless, looking forward to the next chapter.
Shadow893 chapter 6 . 5/21
im actualy readying through this storie for ither the 2nd or 3rd time and have noticed u have not updated recently and was wondering if it would continue. i hope it does because it has been my favorite harry potter storie so far.
Bludflag chapter 27 . 5/15
But rest assured that not even you will not stop me from achieving my goals…
You wrote not twice at 2 different places. Fabolous story there ;)
Bludflag chapter 18 . 5/14
Sorry if I came off as rude in my previous review or as snappish.
One question, why didn't you edit chapter 8 and 9 with proper formatting?
Story is pretty nice but I would have personally used the Alpha Stigma instead of the Sharingan.
Bludflag chapter 9 . 5/14
Did you read what you wrote? A 1/3 of the names are missing. Just the last paragraph missed 1. I suggest going over the whole story for them. This is a favorite of mine but the name thing pisses me off.
ThomasNealy chapter 17 . 5/13
You keep calling it the third power but it is the fourth power he has gotten.
ThomasNealy chapter 11 . 5/13
You need to look back over all of these chapters. I do not know if FF messed things up when you posted them or if you made the mistake your self. But there are parts of the story that entire sentences are missing and even more places that words seem to be gone as well names in particular. It is hard to figure out what you mean when half the words are missing.
Bludflag chapter 1 . 5/13
I loved Naruto, at the very least the first season was good( Naruto, not Naruto Shippuuden( spelling varies from site to site so going from memory here)). I thought of a nice song for this chapter; /watch?vMIp7gjTKx7s
Before that comes youtube. I like the concept and the fact that you intend to use Dresden Files which is my favorite series :D
TriniRandy86 chapter 37 . 5/7
Hey karldin,

Long time no hear, I'm really enjoying the story, and look forward to where you are going, just thought I'd drop a line and make sure you're alive...
Robert77833 chapter 37 . 4/21
Hey is there any chance this gets updated soon? It's been a long time!
What did I just read