Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Magic
letalis nex chapter 38 . 17h
I do not know if you are still on this site or if you have quit writing all together, I hope not because it would be a shame if a story this good was never finished, but if you are still reading your reviews I just wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story and putting it on here for everyone to enjoy so just thank you whether you ever finish it or not (Please do) you should be proud of the work you put out here. I cannot say that I liked every thing in the story but the things I did not like were overshadowed by everything else not the least of which is the pure storytelling and writing that I would rate as on par with the stories you are taking from. If you see this all I would ask of you is to let people know whether you are going to be updating this story or not.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 6/19
This is super edgy so far...
wolfzmasterz chapter 38 . 6/16
Wow that’s quite the pull over... I love it. The way you have mixed them into the different aspects of magic. It’s amazing.
Are you ever going to continue
Doombug chapter 38 . 5/30
Man if I wasn't so fucking bored I read 38 chapters waiting for some revenge and never got it. What a massive disappointment this whole story has turned out to be. I'd be upset about wasting so much time but like I said I only did cause I was bored so I only have myself to blame.
CrimsonMystic chapter 38 . 5/9
Why? Why did you pick this point to stop updating? WHYYYYYYYYY?
Love this story, please come back
TheZeitgeist chapter 38 . 4/13
What a cruel cliffhanger! My word! How terrible an end for such a great story!
Dear
Your stories are excellently written with good it would nice if you would post the next chapter of your story soon.

Yours sincerely
An Eager Reader
LIke that? It is utterly unthinkable that he would not unleash his hatred that he would not turn them into mincemeat. I call this chapter an utter b s it. There is no creature no matter if sentient or not that would not go for the throats of those that wronged the said being. An here we have some forgiving s it how otherwise it could be named if no f er paid for their wrongdoing. All of them should dead or at least stripped from everything and thrown into a s it hole grander in misery than azkaban.
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 2/26
I will say that as trope-tastic as this fic is. The one major thing that I will always like and always appreciate about it is Severus Snape letting go of the human shaped shackle that is Lily Evans.

It's either one of two ways with fanfiction most of the time:

1. He spends his life trying to make up for his past and ultimately dedicates the rest of his existence to appeasing a dead woman.
2. He is a complete ass, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever and the author goes out of their way to show how their Lily Evans would have nothing to do with him, hates his very existence and praises how James Potter is so much better than him in every single way even though James has no character at all and only exists to give Harry a name and a face.

This is the first fic that I have run across since I read it that essentially has this dude go,"you know what bitch, fuck you; have a nice life."

That, regardless of every other flaw, is something that I will always appreciate.
Damn...
What eyesore of a fic?
I hate how everyone treats Ron but I guess it's warranted.

Keep up the good work!
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 2/2
I understand the hate for all of them but surely he can understand later on for the nessecity of the act .he should act like a responsible person,not like an arrogant idiot who thinks he can insult everyone because he is better than them(which no doubt he is). Still I liked the plotline
noahkijd chapter 37 . 1/12
Oh, also forgot to mention, this isn’t one of those “Harry has no feelings and just kills everyone and everything because he can and wants to”. It might seem that way at some points in the story, but it’s not, and it’s an important part of the story that flows smoothly after things are revealed later. Promise.
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »