Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Magic
A genuine pleasure to read. Please continue, when you want to of course.
Wakiyamani chapter 38 . 8/18
You've done a fantastic job seamlessly interweaving disparate story elements into an understandable whole. Harry's powerful yes, but that power is tempered with believable inexperience. The Sharingan in its various incarnations aren't a form of wish fulfillment as so many FF's fall into. Harry has to suffer, scrape, fight and clamor to reach each new plateau.

Harry's own personal 'Lash' in Evolette is an interesting twist. Initially she had a very 'Polgara'-vibe to her, but that's started to shift now. It will be interesting to see how their relationship will change once she has an actual body (assuming Harry follows through with using the 'Outer Path' to reconstruct one for her).

I thought I was reading wrong when I heard Harry was with Shiro, since I knew that at this point in the Timeline Shiro should not be around. So Michael Carpenter's namesake is involving himself. Interesting. I'm surprised you're involving him specifically. Uriel, who's directly opposed the Denarians I would have thought. Or Even someone like Metatron or Sandalphon. (Or you could have gone for the Diablo reference had Tyrael tutoring Harry ;)

My favorite line so far was when you quoted Eddings' "Guardians of the West" when you wrote "The air in here has turned a trifle rancid." a few chapters back. Always love that turn of phrase!

Anyway, keep up the good work!
TheMagicNeverDie chapter 38 . 8/15
YAY! I'm so glad that you are concentrating on KOM, it's a very good fan fiction and you are a very good writer with very good ideas and that means that this will continue to be a good fan fiction. I love the pairing of Septima Vector/Harry Potter, it is one of my favourite pairings and, unfortunately, a very rare pairing. Thanks for the fic and the updates!
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 38 . 8/14
Awesome! I freaking love this story and can't wait to see where this goes. The world is so huge and intricate and this is just outstanding. Definitely keeping an eye on this.
Good in the beginning and it gradually got worse. Just kill them all and let the British Wiizarding world waste away!
himalay1729 chapter 37 . 8/7
:_)
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 38 . 8/3
Wow! I have no words to describe how amazing this story is! I jisy found it the other day by chance and I'm so glad I did. I am a huge Harry Potter and Dresden Files fan and this the best crossover ive seen. I'm actually sort of worried about how this will end be asue the stakes just keep on being raised with more and more people becoming involved. I hope Potter and Dresden work together some more soon. I found their interactions very funny. I hope he fixes things with Vector soon too, or at least gets involved with someone. I'm interested to see him paired up with someone. Anyway, great job! I can't wait for more!
This story fucking sucks.
Hi, just wondering when we can expect another update, is it going to be a few weeks, months or another year?
TheKrister2 chapter 38 . 7/19
I would write a longer review but I am as tired as tired comes.
This is an amazing story in my eyes at least, thank you for allowing me to read this.
There are however parts that need fixing, simple things really nothing to important, but things that would increase the quality of this fiction by quite a bit.
These things I am speaking of entails things such as [ 's ] and [ Mrs. and . ] some I do not know what you mean with, others I do. Such as [Mrs. and Mr. Granger]
However, not everyone can have insight on every matter of a story, and many times I find myself confused as to what should be written in the place of [ 's ]
I felt like I should point this out, and I do apologize if I come across as a bit condescending, it is a personality matrix that can be quite... irritating to some.
I do again wish you to know how much I like this story, and hopefully you will notice my actions towards such.
Have you any other stories then I shall give them a chance. I wish you luck on your journey, and for calm to settle.
Donimo4 chapter 5 . 7/18
Started reading this last night. It's been pretty fun but Harrys childish behavior is getting annoying. Especially as its being portrayed as mature. Hope it doesn't persist.
randompizza7 chapter 38 . 7/16
I have no words for how great this story is. The way you blended both worlds together is simply amazing.

P.S. Improving the quality of the first couple chapters would make this a much better story.
Primordial Phantom chapter 2 . 7/11
I am going to make a guess amd say either Arcturus or Merlin will be in a role similar to the Sage of the Six Paths... I'm leaning towards Merlin, considering Arcturus is labeled his 'Second Coming'
GreenAlien123 chapter 38 . 7/9
:-D
Right, this is a message to everybody complaining about missing words and/or names. At the top of chapter 38 the authors note specifically states that the author is unable to fix/change the mistakes and that it wasn't his/her fault. I suggest you read the authors notes and check your facts before you jump to a conclusion and criticize this story and the author, it really does annoy those of us that do bother to read the notes as well as the story. Anyway, sorry for my rant but it just annoys me that people will just criticize without checking first. I love this fic and can't wait for a new update.
1,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »