Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Magic
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 22 . 8/30
Lol pervy Sirius gets to see naked women no matter how far or obscure they are with his eyes
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 21 . 8/30
Does Japanese mythology not exist there or something
Hammerofjustice chapter 9 . 8/21
Interesting story and ideas. Definitely decent technical writing on your part, if we ignore the multiple cases of missing names.

However, your iteration of Harry makes him so very much unlikable. He's turned into a major (pardon my French) edgelord, and soon he will be graduating to cringelord status. Yes, your explanations make sense and I can understand why he turned out like this. But when you make your reader wish the MC will be put down as soon as possible instead of triumphing... well, you get the gist.
Tony McNucklz chapter 22 . 8/14
your harry keeps going on about personal power, about in short being free of the shackles of others controlling him. but this is undermined by evolette being in his head. ever since her reveal he stopped making any major decisions. the story has become a simple 3 step process. for everything. 1 something happens 2 evolette tells him what to do 3 he does it. it would be one thing for her to be giving him information on the courts, nevernever, vamps, etc as he goes thereby making it possible for him to make informed decisions, but instead its more like a puppet dancing in whatever direction she tells him to shuffle. it just feels like he has handed her more control then seems plausible given his very well justified trust issues.
maybe im missing something, but thats my takeaway for their relationship at this point in the story.
i should probably mention that im still really enjoying reading this. too often this sites authors give their protagonist special abilities without also raising the bar for the antagonist, thus leading to a boring story about the protag smashing everyone into the dirt without effort, and leaving a boring riskless story. kudos on both making harry a badass while severely stacking the deck against him. much more exciting not knowing how or even whether he'll win an engagement, much less the potentially open war that seems to be on the horizon.
blackcharizard762 chapter 38 . 8/5
Hopefully one day this will be continued
letalis nex chapter 38 . 7/21
I do not know if you are still on this site or if you have quit writing all together, I hope not because it would be a shame if a story this good was never finished, but if you are still reading your reviews I just wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story and putting it on here for everyone to enjoy so just thank you whether you ever finish it or not (Please do) you should be proud of the work you put out here. I cannot say that I liked every thing in the story but the things I did not like were overshadowed by everything else not the least of which is the pure storytelling and writing that I would rate as on par with the stories you are taking from. If you see this all I would ask of you is to let people know whether you are going to be updating this story or not.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 6/19
This is super edgy so far...
wolfzmasterz chapter 38 . 6/16
Wow that’s quite the pull over... I love it. The way you have mixed them into the different aspects of magic. It’s amazing.
Are you ever going to continue
Doombug chapter 38 . 5/30
Man if I wasn't so fucking bored I read 38 chapters waiting for some revenge and never got it. What a massive disappointment this whole story has turned out to be. I'd be upset about wasting so much time but like I said I only did cause I was bored so I only have myself to blame.
CrimsonMystic chapter 38 . 5/9
Why? Why did you pick this point to stop updating? WHYYYYYYYYY?
Love this story, please come back
TheZeitgeist chapter 38 . 4/13
What a cruel cliffhanger! My word! How terrible an end for such a great story!
Dear
Your stories are excellently written with good it would nice if you would post the next chapter of your story soon.

Yours sincerely
An Eager Reader
LIke that? It is utterly unthinkable that he would not unleash his hatred that he would not turn them into mincemeat. I call this chapter an utter b s it. There is no creature no matter if sentient or not that would not go for the throats of those that wronged the said being. An here we have some forgiving s it how otherwise it could be named if no f er paid for their wrongdoing. All of them should dead or at least stripped from everything and thrown into a s it hole grander in misery than azkaban.
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 2/26
I will say that as trope-tastic as this fic is. The one major thing that I will always like and always appreciate about it is Severus Snape letting go of the human shaped shackle that is Lily Evans.

It's either one of two ways with fanfiction most of the time:

1. He spends his life trying to make up for his past and ultimately dedicates the rest of his existence to appeasing a dead woman.
2. He is a complete ass, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever and the author goes out of their way to show how their Lily Evans would have nothing to do with him, hates his very existence and praises how James Potter is so much better than him in every single way even though James has no character at all and only exists to give Harry a name and a face.

This is the first fic that I have run across since I read it that essentially has this dude go,"you know what bitch, fuck you; have a nice life."

That, regardless of every other flaw, is something that I will always appreciate.
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »