Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Magic
d chapter 37 . 7/26
shit
Lord Magis chapter 1 . 7/26
Please update it's been so so long
T51b Moridin chapter 37 . 7/12
Rofl. That last line. I'm cracking up. Ya know I'm not surprised harry might not really know anything about any type or kind of religion considering his upbringing and the following years of life. Kinda funny that.
T51b Moridin chapter 36 . 7/12
Hm. A possible chance to take knowledge and hellfire?
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 7/11
THe plot THICKENS!
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 7/11
THe plot THICKENS!
T51b Moridin chapter 34 . 7/11
As usual very intersting. I think I now have a proper grasp of the time line as per the Dresden files. This is a book or two or more before the whole white knight sequence. Most definitely looking forward to more major events going ham. Curious if miss rodriguez will be another of harry's or die again during the major battle with dresden.
pretishk chapter 37 . 7/9
Your story is awesome :D. please dont ever wait for the next chapter.i keep checking this page for the next do update
OH god. Someone just created another monster. Another beast of the dark. TO think that Voldemort would choose to use Snape in such a way. To think that Dumbledore would choose to accept a coin. The plot thickens.
T51b Moridin chapter 33 . 7/7
Well at least this way he makes it possible for the harem plan to go forth instead of only getting vector. Good move smooth man. I'm looking forward to seeing the fort against the outside. Such a cool ass looking place.
T51b Moridin chapter 32 . 7/7
Rinnegan is about to be unlocked with neville's contirbution. OOOO! I'm so excited. The meteor's descent is such a bawler spell. And it even has a second level.
T51b Moridin chapter 31 . 7/7
Ya know. Its funny cause one good sniper rifle could end Harry. Funny. I'm curious about the position that Dresden is in. If I recall the big ass battle he had that wiped out the head of the Red Court also resulted in his death by sniper rifle by kincaid and then ghosing and resurrection by Mab and his island.
T51b Moridin chapter 30 . 7/7
Much is going on it seems. The prophets move and are almost ageless. I wonder when they will be killed off then. Meeting Harry Dresden was a cool move. And in such a way to boot. Harry Peverell will need to learn how to take care of his pets. A little loving never hurt anyone.
T51b Moridin chapter 29 . 7/7
Wow. I'm not surprised it got this far. I'm only happy that at least it won't end in bloodshed between the Mokuton and the Sharingan again. Its nice to see a possibility for a good future. I'm curious personally if with this the souls of Asura and Indra are part of the two making them have even more potential than any even can possibly imagine. More power to be. I note Isabelle seems to still be on good terms. Opening still for Isabelle to be inducted into this delightful group more thoroughly I wonder.
T51b Moridin chapter 28 . 7/7
Wow. Croaker and Albus are so far gone they would even kill their own teachers who showed them the concept of the greater good and have upheld it for so long. Its sad to see someone so blinded that they cannot see such a thing.
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »