Reviews for Kaleidoscope of Magic
Robert77833 chapter 37 . 4/21
Hey is there any chance this gets updated soon? It's been a long time!
What did I just read

Wth
pls not abandon
qwertypous chapter 37 . 4/1
still quite confused how the hell this story has a romance genre..
xotug chapter 37 . 3/23
Hi Karldin.

That's one hell of a fic that you have here.

I've have been reading it non-stop since two days ago. I have to admit that I would like to have the ability to write a review according to your fic, the review that this piece of art demands, but I can't. So, I can only express a stupid wish and a mild disappointment.

1. Wish: I really don't know how you're going to develop the "relationship" between Evolette, Harry and Septima, but I really love that Harry and Septima end as a couple.

2. Disappointment: Why Dumbledore has to dead before Harry has the opportunity to put him in the type of Tsukuyomi that this high level bastard deserves.

Well, other thing that I greatly admire of your fic, it's how you mix all Naruto's dojutsu universe inside HP. This Harry Sharingan story is by far the greatest and craziest of all I've ever read.

Amazing job, xotug.

P.D: Sorry for the possible mistakes. English is not my first language. :)
Yonman99 chapter 1 . 3/19
Aye great Story keep going man
Atlanrom chapter 37 . 3/5
Congrats on a new chapter.
By far one of the most fast paced and exciting chapter. Great job.
We all know that He is God and I hope the knight beat the sh*t out of Harry.
Michael bashing Harry's head with Excalibur!
-Atlanrom
Axcel chapter 13 . 2/23
You really like abusing Fleur, don't you?
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/23
Doesn't Harry have Madara's eternal eyes?
Axcel chapter 10 . 2/23
Dumbledore's problem, even in canon, is that he uses the last resort as his first choice. Every time.
Axcel chapter 5 . 2/23
Their point, Dumbledore, is that it is a prophecy. You didn't NEED to do anything. Fool.
vysirez chapter 25 . 2/16
Wow, Dumbledore is insane, both in the direct sense, and insane ego to think that he can pick up a denarian coin and not be corrupted by it.

Story is going well so far, I still have some more to read before I'm caught up. I agree the rage and anger were dragging on a bit. I think you have done a very good job of having Harry move on in a reasonible way.
vysirez chapter 5 . 2/15
My only problem with the tsukuyomi scene in chapter 5 is that with the time dialation there is no way that Dumbledore would have been able to react quickly enough to do what he did. He would have to basically stun Harry at random to stop him.
vysirez chapter 3 . 2/15
Dumbledore and the senior Potters are delusional. A life of suffering isnt better then death. I'm fairly sure that given a choice between death and what Harry went through in the summer, almost everyone would choose death. Add in the rest of the pain and suffering that Harry went through in his life and what they did is effectively unforgivable. I hope Harry doesn't forgive them in the story.
Capito Celcior chapter 10 . 2/12
I believe I figured out the pattern of the missing words. Tell me if I am wrong: you write in word or another simillar program. There you write "mr. Potter" or the likes (though probably somehow connect them). The program compacts them to a single symbol (they do that sometimes)...however the program doesn't recognise such symbols. Just like it doesn't recognise the normal line used to separate complete parts of the story. There is a reason people either use their own methods of separating their chapters into pieces or do some editing work in the program itself before posting their chapter.

In short, you have to edit each and every one of your chapters, because as long as you keep using "mr." or "mrs." or "ms." you'll keep losing bits of your story, making for a very jarring read.
1,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »