Reviews for A Roof for the Rain
kyunim2804 chapter 4 . 9/25
This was such a rollercoaster ride. I love it. Although my head is still repeating the cheating part. Snape is an idiot. Thank goodness Harry could understand him. Thank you for writing this.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Beautiful just beautiful
Tooru Heer chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Beautiful story.
It was a good read. Not too long nor short.

I enjoyed this very much.
Merica chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I'm only mentioning this because it really pulls you out of the story, but you can't buy a house that quickly in Britain. It's not like buying electrical appliances or a car. It usually takes 12 weeks or more to complete a sale of a house in Britain. There is no way it would happen in a week. There are too many legal requirements involved in the sale of a house to have it happen in only a week. The only way you could have the sale of a house begin and move in within a week is if it was happening between family members or very close and trusting friends and they let you move in while all the legal requirements were being taken care of. It is just horribly unrealistic in your story and just rips you right out of it. It would have been better if Harry had looked for a rental. That could possible happen in the the time frame you have laid out in your story.

Also Harry's overly passive reaction and easy forgiveness of Snape's cheating is just as bad for ripping you out of the story. You'd think Snape just accidently broke Harry's favourite vase with the way you have Harry reacting to Snape's transgression. It really is too bad because this story just drags you in for the 1st chapter and it's so good you just can't wait to read the rest. It's a real let down to have these two things rip you out so violently to the point I just can't continue reading.
scgaraycochea chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
I loved it! Thank you for this story, I enjoy every moment of it, every chapter, you are a genius writing.
I will read your other fanfics as soon as I can.
Thanks again for share it with us.
Rachellr chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
One of the very best snarrys that I have read. Wonderful!
Thorilian chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Awww I loved it, it was bueatiful, not nearly as much of a tear jerker but it had me a few times, keep it up.
LuciMoon chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Wonderfully written. I am very impressed with your work! Great story lines and wonderful depictions of the characters.
Anna chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Really aawesome:D!
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Super story. I loved it.

Elkei Snape
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
This is amazing, I'd wish I had read it sooner, but it was amazing. I loved it and I will be on the hunt for more from you of this nature :-)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Loved this so frackin much! ;) Was truly beautful and heartwarming.
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I've loved this story every step of the way. I've laughed, raged, threatened and even cried. You are an incredibly talented author!
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
*fist pump* no dirty money grubbers gonna get their hands on those precious girls!
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Oh baby! I'll rip that slimy greaseball motherfucker a new asshole! Absolute twat!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »