Reviews for At The Office
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Soooooo FUNNY! Sess and Inu were too much! Then demon weed! My sides and eyes hurt! Then Kikyo and Yura WOOOOW! OMG great job best story I've read in a minute! More more more stories like these!
M
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
funny
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Loved the story filled with all that funny, ooy gooy goodness!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hey raven, do another one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hey raven, please use my story that I wrote to u a few months ago,cause your awesome by...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Raven my name is guest please use my story, cause I don't have a computer any more and oh pleaase read that for me and u rock!
lunablackruby chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
hi this is a great story i love your stories and have read them all keep up with the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hey raven pleaaaese do my story on atem and kagome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hey raven how about this : atemu moto and kagome was married at the shrine, but kept in a secret. So atemu accompy kagome on het journey to find naraku,when they reach edo inuyasha saw kagome holding atemu hand. He yelled "oi woman who the hell is this boy and " kagome yelled "none of your business dog and why don't you glue you mouth shut! I just hate you inubakhead! "So atemu saw kagome upset and he took out superglue. He pour the glue on inuyasha's hand and said "put your hand over your face please." Inuyasha did and yelled "what the hell and who did this is going to pay." So atemu took kagome to kaede's hut and the entire group heard inuyasha yelling "yeeeaaaaaaaoooooooouuuuuuch! "When he came into the hut and atemu said "hey look everyone the pupbakayasha has new tatoo and it's his hand! "Sango and miroku laughed, but inuyasha yelled "shut up asshole including you kagome! "So they camped in the west and atemu was watching inuyasha mating with kikyo,so he need to teach inuyasha a lesson while kagome told sango and miroku who atemu was and she was married now! So atemu came back to the camp and they saw the look on his face. Sesshomaru saw inuyasha to and went to the camp, but he saw atemu and said "what is your mate doing? "Atemu put a skunk in inuyasha's red coat and a beehive in his sleeping bag. Atemu said "lord sesshomaru where you camp, cause we need you to put a barrier around all of us now! "Sesshomaru knew and he did, atemu said "let the show begin! Now everyone go to sleep,come ! Bedtime! "Atemu and kagome had a very passion moment and whisper "I love you kagome! Now get dress cause our puppy is back!" So they did and watch the show, inuyasha got sprayed by a demon skunk. Then he got stung by demon bees, but sesshomaru put an eel in inuyasha's pant and yellef "yeeeeeeeeeooooooooooouuuch my ball are fried to crisp and now what." Sesshomaru put a crab down his pants and the crab pinch his dick. Inuyasha yelled "ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch and my dick is gone! Why me! "So inuyasha was a girl now and he didn't mess with kagome ever again. The end how that use it in you own words.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh I love you're stories and do one shot with atemu and kagome please.
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
you killed me XD i love the history.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
lol
VixenKitsune147 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome and Excellent one-shot and I truly enjoyed reading it. Yay! InuPapa finally got his goodies from Kagome. Who knew Inuyasha was such a hentai? Hee hee!

Vixen
yami chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hey raven do one shot love shot with yami yugi and kagome pleaase.
Mimiru chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really loved this! It was awesome!