Reviews for Pillar of Strength
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is wonderful characterization of how Mike cares about the two young men who came into his life, and I hope to see more. Jeannie looks to Dan like an older brother, and well, she thinks of Steve in a more intimate light.
meixel chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Dramatic and well written story. I love it that it's in Jeannie's perspective. By this point she would have been through so much with Mike and his partners. Well done!
little purple butterflies chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I'm not much of a Dan fan, as you know, but I really liked this piece! You did a great job with showing that Mike cares and worries for him. And I like it that you chose Jeannie's POV for this, showing her relationship with both her father and Dan and her feelings so well that I felt I really was in her head. Great job!
Kahva chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love this story, thank you for posting it here - and I would still love to see a followup to this one if you're ever so inclined. :) Work is nuts still but hopefully things will start slowing down a tiny bit in the next week or so, in which case I'll finally be able to get something posted up here. Excellent work as always! :)
honu59 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very nice, heart-wrenching one shot. Mike is such an honorable man with a golden heart and I so easily see that through your writing. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great story, but still a giant Steve fan!
Autumrose chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
As always wonderful story, I know Mike is as fond of Dan as he is of Steve thanks for the great story