Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen
Monster King chapter 15 . 8h
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Love this story though towards the end it seems too quick. I know you started a rewrite of this but then took it down. Would you possibly come back to doing that again?
ryeze13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Woah
RT89 chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
A good story all the way through.
RT89 chapter 10 . 11/19/2017
I would find it highly ironically timed if you released this on Friday the 13th.
RT89 chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
I loved this chapter. Mothers ripped apart from their children returned to their side, and I'm not just talking about Lily.
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 10/22/2017
Oh I forgot to ask in my Chapter 15 review, who becomes the Heir of House Black? Harry/Dante or his brand new, baby brother?
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
You ended it *way* too soon. :(

The problem with this story, and *all* of your stories, is that you end then *WAY* too prematurely. :(

I want to see a story of yours go all the way through the Second Blood War so that we, and *ESPECIALLY* the entire Wizarding World, can see Harry for the mighty, magnificent hero that he is.

Please write a story like that, Pleeeaasse. :)
suziq968 chapter 15 . 10/20/2017
There was a bang and a whimper. Sorry, you can't make a story this dark and then just let them walk away. The first even had to pay along with Voldemort but you just let James go. No payment, no toll, he just got to be a monster for free. Dumbledore even believed that Lily agreed to the disowning which means James did evil soul magic all on his own, torturing g his wife, AFTER cheating on her and his only payment was a little scare at Azkaban?! Completely ruined the story.
suziq968 chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
You've never said what Dante left as a surprise in the house of Potter.
SilverHawkeHD chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
The story was a good read, deffiinetly something a little different from the norm. The only real negative I have is James. What he did to Lily was so messed up and it pisses me off that he gets his family and friends back. He doesnt deserve forgiveness and it kind of ruined the ending for me that he got away with that shit.
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
Screams and starts running around the room in love. I think the level that I'm fangirling at right now cannot be healthy. Thank you so much for this amazing story and I plan on reading other ones you have written. Again, THANK YOU!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I would have liked Death the Scythe Wielder, War the 'Swords-woman', Strife of the Twin Guns, and Fury the Whip Mistress, by hay, I'm a Darksiders fan.

I would love for Harry to get both Dust/Dusk the Raven/Crow and Despair the Pale Horse.

I do love Harry and Hermione as Death and War, the 3 DH's being given to the Riders and Death getting a Scythe was cool,
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 6/23/2017