Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen
SilverHawkeHD chapter 15 . 8/24
The story was a good read, deffiinetly something a little different from the norm. The only real negative I have is James. What he did to Lily was so messed up and it pisses me off that he gets his family and friends back. He doesnt deserve forgiveness and it kind of ruined the ending for me that he got away with that shit.
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 15 . 8/24
Screams and starts running around the room in love. I think the level that I'm fangirling at right now cannot be healthy. Thank you so much for this amazing story and I plan on reading other ones you have written. Again, THANK YOU!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 7/15
I would have liked Death the Scythe Wielder, War the 'Swords-woman', Strife of the Twin Guns, and Fury the Whip Mistress, by hay, I'm a Darksiders fan.

I would love for Harry to get both Dust/Dusk the Raven/Crow and Despair the Pale Horse.

I do love Harry and Hermione as Death and War, the 3 DH's being given to the Riders and Death getting a Scythe was cool,
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 6/23
I LOVE IT!
Jeon Ar.c chapter 9 . 5/25
*Starts to remember Mephisto and Amaimon*
merlinreveal3 chapter 6 . 5/6
Loved your Merlin reference there! (If that's what it was...)
SpiritOfDante chapter 6 . 4/24
If people played the game enough then the name Hunter Redgrave should've been enough since it's actually written on Ivory
Wolf chapter 2 . 4/21
His new name could be Darkwatch... (I got it from Overwatch, a Blizzard game) I know that you've completed this and already chosen is name, though. And I love that Sirius is good! He's my favourite character in Harry Potter!
PhoenixGravity chapter 1 . 4/10
This chapter definitely has got me captivated, I can't wait to see what happens to the four horsemen! And Luna, just being so much like herself, how can you not love her?
Druto chapter 1 . 3/31
Amazing start
JDS62 chapter 6 . 3/12
DMC reference really, you have two Dantes in the story now... but who will be the more bad ass.
xXJune-BugXx chapter 2 . 3/7
Well in the show Supernatural the Horsemen are Death, War, Famine and Pestilence. So I'm use to that version instead of Conquest.
sam stewart chapter 1 . 3/6
a very good story hope you make a new story about wait happens after.
LukeJames chapter 15 . 2/17
Different sort of story but it caught my eye.
The end was really weak and very disappointing.
You made Harry into a liar and after promises of deaths, souls and a certain someone's head on a platter he delivered none of them.
Everyone switched sides and was forgiven.
BookNerd1947 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
I really do like the idea of The Four Horsemen, it is very uncommon and interesting but it was ruined with all the plot holes in the story and the fact EVERYONE is out of character. Another thing is that Harry just seems overly powered (like in all your stories) and I don't always mind a well-written Over-Powered!Harry. But in this case, the characters all act differently and not even with a very good backstory. I also find it annoying that "James" just cast Harry out and "Lily" did nothing and the reasons aren't even very good. Plus, Luna is in Harry's year, which is totally wrong from what everyone knows!