Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen
misuky7 chapter 15 . 7/23
I love this story. It kinda reminded my of The Crow: Wicked Prayer. I like the story of the Horsemen. :3
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/3
Lord James Marcus Potter...

In an earlier Chapter he was identified as James Rowan Potter.

Has he changed his name by deed poll? LOL
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 6/10
I am going to point out that the actual Four Horsemen are Conquest (the Anti-Christ), War, Pestilence, and Death. But I am enjoying this
ads3471 chapter 1 . 6/4
Great book can't wait to read any future work
dkrosich chapter 1 . 5/25
your facts are out dated harry father nam is james CHARLUS potter. charlus is harrys grandfather and james father.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 5/9
Holy fuck, so many unanswered questions and contradictions!
I'm so disappointed. Not nearly enough deaths. And all that pain and torment just breezed over. Like it wasn't shit. Fuck that noise.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 5/9
I swear what the fucking hell is even happening? ! Again they are leaving or letting the Death lord fight on his own. All this talk of always being together, Fighting together, and never being alone and they do the opposite more than once! Dante even purposely did something that almost sounds like he took their power which would leave them pretty defenseless. How?! WHY?!
And fucking voldy is somehow forgetful that Dante is powerful? Going in all reckless to face him head on and threatening friends when he saw how cold and ruthless he was previously which was enough to scare him...yet he in all honesty just rushes in for another fight with the same spells that didn't work before? Really? That actually happened?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 5/8
Reeeeeeaaaallyyyyyyyy disappointed with the lack of slaughtering that happened at Azkaban. Makes Harry/Dante out to be a liar and not very good at keeping his word or sticking to plans. And what's this hoopla about Harry/Dante not wanting to keep his amazing abilities of Death? It's not like he'll disappear! It was said several times that he'd have the powers, be immortal, and could do as he wish. What, exactly, is the damn problem? He'd out live his family but could overlook his family line to make sure they don't become like James or Jason and he'd always have his friends, the other riders.
Also how old are they supposed to be with the time difference?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 5/8
Why is voldy not already dead? Why are they just standing around talking? I was expecting far more deaths here. And there were death eaters that ran away when the whole point of everything was no one escapes. Period. I'm rather disappointed by the lack of deaths honestly.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 5/8
Really? A pissing contest? Now? Just slaughter them all.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 5/8
How soon til we kill some jackasses? Hope Dumbles isn't left out. Also where is Remus?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 5/8
Are you shitting me? How was he not able to devour the entire soul?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 5/7
Well all the adults including Lily are dumbasses. I like how you chose each rider. Rather fitting. However you ask if Harry will actually bring death and destruction to these filth that pretend to be people? That's a big fat duh. Unless you were lying from the beginning about Harry eventually doing such things.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3/16
Please stop answering reviews in your A/N PM them instead. You might not realize this, but your A/N are small spoilers at times.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 1 . 3/15
Hmmmzzz... The abandonment is very poorly reasoned, but i get it, its important to get the setup over and done with so the story could start. One note tho, James thinking Harry might not be his son and being quite meh about it... first it would mean his arm decoration had cheated, secondly how would it explain Harry being mirror image of James and most importantly third - it would make the golden boy that just happens to be Harry's TWIN also a bastard so James would have no reason to play a doting father to the good son. Would have been better to leave James hating Harry just because and Lily doing whatever James tells him to.
Also i think you have the order of horsemen wrong. Should be conquest/pestilence, war, famine and death is last for obvious reasons.

But well, the idea seems good, lets give this one a go.