Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen
Quyiken chapter 15 . 2/15
Oh my god this was amazing. I really can't say anything else.
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 13 . 2/3
Cool so far
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 2/2
Seems interesting so far
Wishfull-star chapter 15 . 1/20
that was amazing I loved it:)
goodpie2 chapter 15 . 1/14
Well that was disappointing. James, at the very least, deserved to be tortured to death and then sent to the Seventh level of Hell. Harry should have devoured his soul like he promised to do in chapter 1.
allietheepic7 chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I liked this...yet I don't like it.

The concept was good-Harry as death, not the entity, but the Horseman. It's very original, one of the most I've seen on this site (though I would have loved a Supernatural reference *sigh*). The emotions of the characters was tangible, the thrill was amazing and the mythology was cool.

It's just some other things I was iffy on.

While the mythology was good, it was very...vague in the opening chapters. I thought that Harry would try to get revenge Jason and James asap, but there was something about waiting for safety reasons? (Note: I'm writing this only after having just read it, so I might get some things wrong.) What could threaten Death? There was only a little romance in this between both Harry/Hermione and Neville/Luna, which isn't a bad thing, but makes me wonder why it's there at all. And then there is Hunter. We never really got a back story for him then he SOMEHOW...killed LUCIFER, the original being of darkness and evil?

There's just a lot of continuity errors, and like my favorite archangel, I hate continuity errors.
Whispers in the Void chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
*cackles* I love the fact that 'Harry' faked out Draco this go round xD
Great work!
Whispers in the Void chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I'm going to have some troubles keeping all the Four Horses descriptions straight in my head xD
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Great choices for the Horsemen and their Seals! Also, the idea of using the Hollows is brilliant! I'm thinking it's probably been done before, but since I'm only just getting into reading HP fics *shrugs* Anyways, I look forward to reading the rest!
Blueberry Babe chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Good story. Thanks.
ilanit.harary chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
no rule no. 6?
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Awesome writing hon! I loved this! ;o)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Very unlikely that that a wife in the wizarding world would name a godfather for her son without the acquiescence of her husband. It is also unlikely that Sirius should favor Harry over his own godson. I guess you are a fan of Death Eater Snape.
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Loooving!
PewterTA99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This was an awesome concept! I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you for writing.