Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen
JDS62 chapter 6 . 3/12
DMC reference really, you have two Dantes in the story now... but who will be the more bad ass.
xXJune-BugXx chapter 2 . 3/7
Well in the show Supernatural the Horsemen are Death, War, Famine and Pestilence. So I'm use to that version instead of Conquest.
sam stewart chapter 1 . 3/6
a very good story hope you make a new story about wait happens after.
LukeJames chapter 15 . 2/17
Different sort of story but it caught my eye.
The end was really weak and very disappointing.
You made Harry into a liar and after promises of deaths, souls and a certain someone's head on a platter he delivered none of them.
Everyone switched sides and was forgiven.
BookNerd1947 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
I really do like the idea of The Four Horsemen, it is very uncommon and interesting but it was ruined with all the plot holes in the story and the fact EVERYONE is out of character. Another thing is that Harry just seems overly powered (like in all your stories) and I don't always mind a well-written Over-Powered!Harry. But in this case, the characters all act differently and not even with a very good backstory. I also find it annoying that "James" just cast Harry out and "Lily" did nothing and the reasons aren't even very good. Plus, Luna is in Harry's year, which is totally wrong from what everyone knows!
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Well that was weird; I'm completely confused here, so Hunter is now the First…?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
Awesome story here!
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
I think I'm done with this. Love the premise, but it's just not very well done.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
While 'healing' Lily was dramatic and interesting, it didn't seem actually NECESSARY, based on the lead-up to it. James used Mind magic, not Soul magic. A trained mind-healer like Sev would likely have been able to remove Potter's influence and heal her mind. How they jumped from "He used mind magic!" to "We should rip her soul out of her body" is clearly beyond me.

I think you tend to fall into the trap a lot of fanfic authors do: you want to accomplish something (perhaps in this case it was soul-bonding Lily and Sirius) and instead of approaching that logically and creating a situation where it was NECESSARY, you used a rather flimsy excuse to accomplish your goal.

Like I said, it was INTERESTING, but not good story-telling.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
I'm enjoying this story, but the ENTIRE trip past the traps and dealing with Quirrell was sooooo melodramatic.

There's also the issue of the kids knowing things that haven't been introduced or taught to them. HOW did Taran know that over-extending their power could cost them their souls? I can only assume Alucard mentioned it, but we need to SEE these conversations, instead of spending the entire chapter thinking "...and just WHERE did THAT come from?!"
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
It felt strange that Harry had been at the orphanage for YEARS but Sirius only now offers to adopt him?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
Very good I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks
neweldi chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
Thanks, i like it :-)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
Loved this! Second time reading.
Damonyummy2 chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
This story was amazing and beautiful