Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Horsemen
Ratatosk The Divine Demon chapter 15 . 4/9
Love the story. Disappointed a bit by the ending, what with Dante/Harry not keeping the scythe and the other Horsemen not regaining their powers.
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 3/17
Ok, I rescind my earlier post.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 3/17
The only complaint I really have is that the fourth rider is actually 'conquest' not 'pestillence', and that throws off the whole thing in my mind.
Sparkling-Butterbeer2.0 chapter 6 . 2/25
Holy fuck. Is that... It is! I SMELL A SOUL EATER REFERENCE! (And if im wrong, don't kill me. I've only seen one episode.)
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 15 . 2/13
*chuckle* Nice. Epic. The final battle felt a little... off, somehow, but still pretty good _ Overall, I'll give the story a 9 out of 10, for a few points in it that felt a little... off. I'm honestly not sure why they did, they just were.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 15 . 1/29
An overall decent story. My main issue lies in your story flow. You did a good job setting up relationships in the beginning, only to throw it out the window by trying to create a happy, everyone-wins sorry of ending. I found it hard to believe that, after the setup you did for the characters of both Jason and James, they could simply be forgiven and everything that happened in the past was just forgotten. If suggest that in the future you keep track of how your characters feel about each other and make any transitions in those feelings not gradual to give it a better sense of realism.

Other than that, it was well written and didn't make me cringe as much as I originally thought I would've due to the plot.

-Zetsumei
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 5 . 1/29
Where to begin...

I had my doubts when I saw someone compare this to "My Immortal". And while I never read that infamously terrible piece of shit, I'm fairly sure it's not an apt comparison. Sure this story probably falls heavily in what most would consider goth writing and the name changes are a bit on the ridiculous side, at the very least you have a coherent plot and decent writing. I can't say I like it, but I don't hate it either.

I mostly just suppress a groan and roll my eyes heavily with some of the things you've done (like the naming thing). I am however looking forward to the big reveal, which I always look forward to in stories where characters have hidden powers and whatnot.

-Zetsumei
NumberOneNarutoFan chapter 9 . 1/28
awesome!
Momkey627 chapter 15 . 1/27
Best story ever!
it's just occurred to me that this is somewhat reminiscent of "my immortal", with the name changing and the death references. How goffic.
4EverReading18 chapter 15 . 1/20
This was an awesome fanfic! Definitely going on my favorites.
Jordana Babe chapter 15 . 1/19
Wow I didn't know you finished this story I think my alerts when all loony. I loved how you ened the story. I wont lie I think Janmes should have sufferd more but hey not my Fic how you did was well I loved it. I am adding this to Favoret file so I can re-read it when I want to again and again.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 1/18
oooooo i really really liked the story. i was worired you would end harry/dante's life permenantly obviosuly you didn't and it made me very very happy. thank you!
robertpotter2002 chapter 15 . 12/30/2013