Reviews for Cowboy Bebop: The Funny Sessions
TooLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
"I fight for love and justice! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" Spike declared.

AH! CANNOT GET MENTAL IMAGE OF SAILOR MOON SPIKE OUT OF MY HEAD! D:

Seriously tho', hilarious fanfic! :D
yikes chapter 27 . 1/26/2007
Thanks to you, I have not been able to get much work done for the past few days. Darn funny stuff. Especially the 1st 2 episodes. Those were gold.
cannotdisplay chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
haha, aw, this story is great. the Budweiser frogs, that Abdul-Jabbar guy, and all the Austin Powers references were hil-ar-i-ous! ha, plus the name of the next session really got me. Really Hot Woman, now that's comedy :D

alrighty, space raider out

xoxo!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
omg, you have no idea how hard i just laughed. just the title "steroid blues" had me laughing! then the beginning with Jet thinking 'Don’t tell him about breaking into his piggy bank. Don’t tell him about breaking into his piggy bank' and then "I broke into your piggy bank." i started cracking up!

and also all the "the obscure pop culture references from the 20th century that none of us should remember" had me rolling. in fact, the whole scene with "the supermodel girlfriend" and spike had me rolling. my cheeks are so sore right now. the whole thing was hilarious! okie dokes, just wanted you to know that.

now, on to the next chappie

xoxo!
Miki Bidan chapter 25 . 8/25/2006
Well, i have to tell you. This has ben a wonderful fanfic. I'm ngonna read the sequel now and i have to tell you, you made me feel all happy again. Thankyou!

Miki Bidan chapter 24 . 8/25/2006
I hate Julia! well, anways, good chappie

Miki Bidan chapter 23 . 8/25/2006
When i told my mom about that God Does Not Exist thingy she found it really really funny.

Keep up the good work.

What is fou, anyways? Good Cahppie! _

Miki Bidan chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
The most funniest part-

"Hey Spike," Jet said.

"Yeah, Jet?" Spike asked.

"That sucked."

It was AWESOME!

Miki Bidan chapter 17 . 8/25/2006
Hahah! I loved it.

Miki Bidan chapter 16 . 8/25/2006
Good chapter. I laughed throughout it

Miki Bidan chapter 15 . 8/24/2006