Reviews for Blood Resonance
Tribute1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I love Thundercat stories with original characters. There are too many Lion-o/Cheetara love stories out there. Not nearly enough well written original character stories. I also like stories about past Thundran kings. I've started one but I have a serious case of writer's block right now.

I really really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue. Excellent work!
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
You start off Rithlio's past very well. He's a well-thought-out character as well as the other OCs you've created. But really, it's Rithlio I love the most. He seems to have no desire to do what his father, King Leoneth, expects of him, yet once he sees a vision through the Sword of Omens, he might think otherwise. Please keep on writing this, because I need to know more about Rithlio.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
As always a clifhanger. Very good chapter keep at it.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Well, this is definitely something new from you. This is the third "ThunderCats" story you've come up with other than "Mortal Bonds" and "Shadowed Path." I really am impressed with this story's plotline. The interactions between Lion-O and Tygra were pretty amazing, and it was so good to see them actually get along for a change, though a little rivalry wouldn't do them any harm. The ghost of Lion-O's grandfather, King Rithlio, was a wonderful plot twist as Tygra put Rithlio's cape on Lion-O's shoulders and the glowing wisp surrounding the cape compelling the brothers to follow it to possibly the astral plane where the wisp becomes Rithlio's ghost. You should totally keep the story going.