Reviews for Stolen
kadronya chapter 27 . 2/7
J'adore cette histoire et l'évolution de la relation entre Bella et Edward toit au long des chapitres ainsi que leur évolution personnelle.
Merci pour cette histoire!
BellaMendes chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
absolutely loved it. I might never have forgiven Edward if I were her but I'm glad they could be happy in the end . very unique premise and you got me feeling all the feels
CynMar Rom chapter 27 . 4/21/2023
Awww, this was so good.
Edge of my proverbial seat good!
Thanks for sharing!
mitzywan chapter 27 . 2/16/2022
What a great story. Enjoyed every single minute of reading this one. Thank you so much for sharing! x
Guest chapter 26 . 12/12/2021
I'm sorry. I just can't take it any longer. You wouldn't say "Tanya and Tyler drop I home," so don't say "Tanya and Tyler drop Edward and I home." Use ME. ("Tanya and Tyler drop Edward and ME home.") You've made this error throughout the story. The substitution test always works!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2021
She sneaks a PEEK at him, not a PEAK. A PEEK is a quick, secretive glance. A PEAK is the highest part of something, like a mountain peak.
MissWM chapter 27 . 10/4/2021
This was brilliant. Loved it
Jilldawg chapter 27 . 2/1/2021
Somehow missed this back when it was published-but very glad to have found it now :)
Ashlie Christine chapter 27 . 9/26/2020
Wonderfull! Well done!
FeministBellaSwan chapter 27 . 8/23/2020
I loved this! It was nothing like I expected in such a great way! Loved these two so much!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 27 . 12/5/2019
This was a really beautiful story! Sad it’s over!
twi2escape chapter 27 . 10/9/2019
Wow! I don't know how I missed this story but I am glad I found it. I wanted to hate Edward and even Bella a little, but I loved the redemption! You really have a gift for writing feelings, any story that can make me feel it is a winner in my book!

Thank you for sharing!
Gigileexo chapter 27 . 9/11/2019
Ahh and we've come full circle and what a ride. I've so enjoyed this little fic! You make it so easy to get lost in them all.
-Gigi xo
CSG chapter 27 . 4/7/2019
Hey, it’s me again. I just finished reading this one via ePub. It’s been on my TBR list for a while now, but I never got around to it. I’ll be honest, it took me a little bit to get into it, I was kinda nervous, idk why? I’ve read a lot of your stories and know what you write but for some reason this one had me anxious. It took me a while to actually read the whole thing, between baby sitting, reading my WIPs as they came in, & just life, but I got it finished. Once I hit my groove, I enjoyed it. You’re talented with words, my dear. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2019
Wow. This story was beautiful.
Thanks for tour time