Reviews for Stolen
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
so sad. what's coming next? i'm glad this is a finished story so I don't have to wait to find out.
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
it's nice to see he really felt for her, that it all wasn't fake and a scam. how will this story ever have a HEA? do you always give them? I'm sad for him too, along with hurting for her...
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
so sweet and romantic. I almost wish I didn't know what is coming...
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
maybe he feels guilty for what he's about to do...
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
It's heartbreaking, at this point, to think he's casing her for a job. To rob her house. I can't wait to see what lies beyond that.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Since I love Sear and it's the first of you I've read, and since I read one completed story along with all the WIPs I also read, I'm reading this now. What a helluva first chapter!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
What a drama filled adventurous story. You gave us a story about a lot of bad choices made throughout life made by both good and bad people. It was refreshing to see how everyone overcome the pull for easy money in the name of love and self respect. Really great fic!
Tash chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
Beautiful as always!
Abaire chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
oh snap. I totally didn't see that coming. You are completely awesome (tha bomb even) for having a plot twist like this. Loving the originality!
Emmaline3 chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
All's well that ends well, and this story ended very, very well!
Thanks for an exciting adventure. The twists and turns kept me guessing throughout and I'll have to come back to it at a later date to enjoy it all over again...and see what I missed ;-)
Emmaline3 chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
That's enough excitement for me! Bright spot is Jacob getting it underwater...that was lovely ;-) Happy Ed, Sr. is still around and Edward and Bella are on their cruise. Hope Em, Rose and Tanya will meet them at some point in time for a great reunion... Aro came thru like a champ, whew, glad that's over!
Emmaline3 chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
.God! What next? Ed and Bella sailing the south sea's, off to Puerto Rico...tra la Taking a 'slug' outta Ed Sr. while they sail along. I'm exhausted! Does this end anytime soon, and will they ever be safe?
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Now that's a life-changing request for forgiveness...what a gesture! ...guaranteed to lift Bella's spirits and her opinion of Edward! Now, what will she do with it? Big dilemma, I'd say!
Emmaline3 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
I read, as Olafur Arnalds plays accompaniment to each sad word... Crime takes it's toll; either like in Edwards case or on down the line when shame and regret fall upon the perpetrator.
I imagine a person doesn't start out wanting a life of crime, but is lead into it, like Edward and Em - probably how their father found himself involved, too. Interesting that Bella, now that she realizes her father's involvment in shady dealings, is touched by it like her mother might have been when falling in love with her dad...
Fascinating story...eager to read where and how these two meet again. I just know they will ;-)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for the great adventure and escaping across the ocean from Jacob Black and his cronies. There were times I was on the edge of my seat in their get away. I enjoyed this story.
5,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »