Reviews for Stolen
Emmaline3 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
I read, as Olafur Arnalds plays accompaniment to each sad word... Crime takes it's toll; either like in Edwards case or on down the line when shame and regret fall upon the perpetrator.
I imagine a person doesn't start out wanting a life of crime, but is lead into it, like Edward and Em - probably how their father found himself involved, too. Interesting that Bella, now that she realizes her father's involvment in shady dealings, is touched by it like her mother might have been when falling in love with her dad...
Fascinating story...eager to read where and how these two meet again. I just know they will ;-)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for the great adventure and escaping across the ocean from Jacob Black and his cronies. There were times I was on the edge of my seat in their get away. I enjoyed this story.
BrownEyedGal Cullen chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Such a poignant line: "The one I love is the one I fear, and the one I trust with my life is the one I could never trust with my heart." That doesn't stop our heart from feeling though. XOXO

BrownEyedGal Cullen chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
*sniffles* I am crying right alongside Edward here. WAH!

Ro- you have such a story teller gift. The words you weave leave me wanting more. I didn't read this as a WIP and kept waiting for it to complete. Having gotten the alerts for your new story, I remembered to go back and read this one. I cannot put it down, but had to drop a review before I finished because, damn, I am hooked.

I can smell the smells, taste the tastes, and feel all the emotion that you poured into this story...and it is only chapter 9. GAH! I am so torn right now. I am mad at Edward but see that he is operating with the influence of his family and is truly brokenhearted. Then, I think of Bella and wonder how she will cope with the knowledge that she let a thief into her home, heart and bed. Will she think he only used her? Or will she tap into her intuition and recall that she felt like he was holding back and seemed conflicted sometimes? Will she keep him protected? How in the world will this be an HEA with our two favorites united and together?! I need to read on to find out.

Thanks, Ro, for my new addiction...Stolen.
withwoes chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
sea glass...
angel1215 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
I'm really enjoying your story. I can't wait for Edward to meet up with Bella again. I hope he goes after her. I can't imagine what he will say to her after everything that's happened but I have a feeling Bella won't care what he did once she figures out that her Dad's in cahoots illegally w/his two brothers. Or, maybe he isn't involved. Who knows? What I do know is that I'm in for a good read because look who wrote it. YOU!
Gotta go see what happens w/Carlisle. Great job!
MsLiss chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
a really great story
I was a bite hesitant but I needn't be.
I really enjoyed it
jk chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
He says like wrapping
jk chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
God she's sooooo needy...I want what they have ...I want to get married...or nineteen for fucks sake
Oh and her savings...u mean the money that was stolen from her dad like eight months ago that she never gave back to him...fuckin bitch
jk chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I'm tired emotional and hungry...fuck if that's not a give away...stupid...pulling out was enough u didn't have to give it away. Jackass
jk chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
If the boy loved you he wouldn't have raped you...getting u to put out under false pretences might as well be rape. He wouldn't have snuck out before u woke up...he wouldn't have did whatever he did to get Emmet acsess to the safe which I don't know what that is that he who cares he jacked or dad a d uncle...fuck him plus he's a whore...nasty just nasty
LPsDarkAngel chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
wow, this story had me hooked from day one, I loved it! Amazing!
Edwardforever2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Great story so far!
tunsia chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
This story is wonderful...beautiful written ...truly .

serious twilight chapter 27 . 7/31/2014