Reviews for Stolen
girly613 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Awe poor Bella.i just wanna hug her.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Awe poor Bella.
TwistStix chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Poor Bella all she's left with are memories and doubts.
WiltshireGlo chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I just want to wrap her up in a giant Mum hug. I'm so sad for her.
dlhk chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
So sad. It's nice that no one else knows it was Edward. And actually, Edward didn't do it, right? Wasn't he in bed with Bella until he left? The whole thing breaks my heart. I wish she'd call him to chew him out. Or that he'd check on her. :( she wouldn't have suspected him if he hadn't left the note.
cherryhilz chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I am lovin this story! :)
jediqueen77 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This chapter gives me that sick feeling in my stomach when you have a dentist's appointment or when you have to tell your parents about the D- you got on a quiz. I hate that Charlie has been involved in shady stuff. Grr...

Glad for another EPOV coming up! I'm loving the periodic shift; it's such a nice shift in voice.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
So well done! Bella's heartache. I could feel it. Thanks Rochelle!
Twiggalina chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Poor Bella!
I was surprised she kept that information to herself.I was sure she'd shop Edward.
Interesting turn there.
Great stuff Ro!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I'm so sorry for my last review! I should really try to not leave one right after I finish reading a chapter, I should let my emotions settle a bit before I do.

I don't really think it matters if he did or do love her. He targeted her and played her like the professional he is and that makes everything they had fake. At least to me. If this would have been done by Jake or James ppl would be screaming for his head but just because its Edward ppl feel sorry for him and that scares me a bit.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
You make me feel her heartbreak.
Elbee96 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
You are no longer allowed to pay between 200 & 300. I get the notice as I'm leaning work and can't read. I think about it all the way home... Almost wanting to pull off the road to read.

Still killing me...
Laurie
cejsmom chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
did he leave his pic on her phone cuz he wanted her to remember him? he couldn't do that to her too?
SaphiraGoddess chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Aww poor Bella...this chapter made me sad and I think you did so well describing her feelings and the emotional roller-coaster. Just waiting to see what happens next and I want to see whether the hurt Bella feels turns to anger.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Somehow he has to tell her because that pain will be too much to carry.
5,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 247 .. Last Next »