Reviews for Stolen
SaphiraGoddess chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Aww poor Bella...this chapter made me sad and I think you did so well describing her feelings and the emotional roller-coaster. Just waiting to see what happens next and I want to see whether the hurt Bella feels turns to anger.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Somehow he has to tell her because that pain will be too much to carry.
kmfroggi chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
oh man...the family is definitely mix into trouble :( poor bella
lizbett chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Oh! Thanks for updating! I was looking forward to it. So now that she kinda knows it was Edward that stole from her family, she should change to major to Criminal Justice and hunt him down!

I really like the fact that Tanya is Bella's sister :)
HollBeth chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Once again I'm impressed by her thoughts. She doesn't take the easy or expected avenue of "Oh, no he di'in't" and "what a freaking a-hole." No, she knows there's a good chance that those should be her reactions, but she's having a hard time reconciling that thought with the knowledge of a sweet boy with adoration in his eyes and care in his touch.
chosmer chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Dang, Debbie Downer. You want to maybe keep it a little lighter for a Monday? No, but for real, I got this. BRING IT!
debslmac chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This chapter made me want to cry :( I feel so bad for her.
Linzzer220 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Gahhh! This update was a rough one :/
Hope4more chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I know most are die hard Bella and Edward forever fans. Readers can always dismiss the others wrong doings. Although I hope in the 'real' world we aren't so dismissive when others are cruel with their intentions. Can people be forgiven? Definitely! Does it mean you should forget and brush it all under the rug, no! I feel like you've already set up this Bella to forgive Edward's actions and making excuses for him and wondering if maybe she thinks her dad had it coming? I understand HEA, but my idea of HEA might be learning from your mistakes and moving forward as a lesson learned. I am curious as to how your characters figure it out, forgive and forge ahead...because I'm not delusional in the fact that I know that's where it's heading! Always excited to what's next. ;)
suzy 2010 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Poor Bella seems really confused at the moment. Was Edward all a lie.
Darcyfan14 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Poor Bella. Uh i hope Charlie don't find out about Edward.
Songirl chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This one was so powerful. I can feel her savoring the ache(s) that bear witness to the grief.
Xo
J
ficfangirl chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This one was painful. Even more than Edward's feelings upon leaving. At least he doesn't have to question if it was real or if he was just used.
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Thanks for the update. Poor Bella, what a rough morning after such a beautiful night. Where, oh where does she go from here? Can't wait for more.
5,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 247 .. Last Next »