Reviews for Stolen
AceSunshine chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
She actually seems to be taking all of this better than I thought she would. What kind of Crap is her father and uncles involved in. Obviously illegal since they are not involving the police.
NPakus chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Especially difficult for her because she cannot talk with anyone...so much for her to figure out about her dad and Edward. Powerful story you've crafted!
MachineBallerina chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
omg shut the front door. Ólafur Arnalds is from my hometown and is the son of my parents' friends. And you know his music! I still can't believe the guy's world famous. Thank you thank you thank you for including that song. Means a lot to me.

Anywho.

This chapter made me feel so sad for both of them. Neither of them knows what the other is thinking and THERE ARE JUST A LOT OF FEELS. Also, it's one thing to have a cop for a parent, but another to have them go behind your back like that. Shady Charlie is shady. :(

I should review more often.
fuz chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
It is real...
(sobs quietly...)
Thank you.
Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I'm a horrible person, even wanting his love after what he did. I'm weak, and soft, and pathetic. Convinced. Brainwashed.

Oh Ro :(

Poor Bella. I just can't find the words. I can't imagine how she's feeling especially with her gut instinct running through her.
Sad thing is, on the surface, it all looks to be true. She was just the easy way in.

Another EPOV would be fantastic.

Thanks lovely,
Erron xoxo
girly613 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Awe poor Bella.i just wanna hug her.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Awe poor Bella.
TwistStix chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Poor Bella all she's left with are memories and doubts.
WiltshireGlo chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I just want to wrap her up in a giant Mum hug. I'm so sad for her.
dlhk chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
So sad. It's nice that no one else knows it was Edward. And actually, Edward didn't do it, right? Wasn't he in bed with Bella until he left? The whole thing breaks my heart. I wish she'd call him to chew him out. Or that he'd check on her. :( she wouldn't have suspected him if he hadn't left the note.
cherryhilz chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I am lovin this story! :)
jediqueen77 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This chapter gives me that sick feeling in my stomach when you have a dentist's appointment or when you have to tell your parents about the D- you got on a quiz. I hate that Charlie has been involved in shady stuff. Grr...

Glad for another EPOV coming up! I'm loving the periodic shift; it's such a nice shift in voice.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
So well done! Bella's heartache. I could feel it. Thanks Rochelle!
Twiggalina chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Poor Bella!
I was surprised she kept that information to herself.I was sure she'd shop Edward.
Interesting turn there.
Great stuff Ro!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I'm so sorry for my last review! I should really try to not leave one right after I finish reading a chapter, I should let my emotions settle a bit before I do.

I don't really think it matters if he did or do love her. He targeted her and played her like the professional he is and that makes everything they had fake. At least to me. If this would have been done by Jake or James ppl would be screaming for his head but just because its Edward ppl feel sorry for him and that scares me a bit.
5,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 247 .. Last Next »