Reviews for Stolen
Sunsetwing chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Yeah, but if he's a crook, I don't see how this relationship can work.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Why am I thinking this just might be a family business? Is he following in his father's and older brother's footsteps? A family of con artists? Or maybe just a family of thieves? Opportunist? So many possibilities.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Coincedence? Not likely. There's something very interesting going on here. Is there a chance that Edward is not the theif? Probably not. Is he really 19? Probably not.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Seems to be a little hussling going on here. Or maybe his interest is genuine but he's still looking for some quick and easy money? Does he know who they are? Is Tyler in on this?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
So is he interested in her? Or just casing who he can get next to the easiest so he can rob them? Or maybe it's something else altogether?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
3 I almost don't want to read new chapters sometimes because then I know I'll just want more .. As usual, I love everything.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Got to believe it was him. She found her first crush and wanted to give him everything. And he took more than she intended.
22blue chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Hmmm. Lots of little things have me wondering there's so much more than Edward being a thief.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
So something got real for him all of a sudden? Well it sucks for him but according to the prologue he's going to fuck her over any way *shrugs*
Tinsley Warren chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I wonder if he was talking about something else when he said it was going to hurt.

And he darted out fast, wonder if he had a job or something. Hmm and his brothers door and secretness of that.

He did come back and try to talk at the house. Maybe that was his way of getting in and seeing it close up?

And Charlie arguing on the phone and then him being gone when they come back. And late night working...what's he up to. He doesn't live there so what is he doing? Hmm

Wonder if Edwards family had something to do with Bella's moms death and if Bella's family had something to do with Edwards moms...

Edward and Charlie haven't met yet right? Hmm

Makes you wonder. I'm still thinking mob or something, but that's because I love mob stories and am hoping lol!

Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Bad Edward for plotting against Bella's family!
NKubie chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
It's gonna hurt a lot more than Bella thinks, for reasons she's not even aware of.

But Edward seems so honest and I believe in my heart he really doesn't want to hurt her.

I'm so glad that Bella has Tanya, though. She's gonna need her.
WallaWallaMama chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
You. Are. Killing. Me.
I wonder if this intimate connection between them makes it harder for Edward to do what he does...
Jls chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
So many questions about Edward, this mysterious brother, Marcus, and now Charlie, but mostly I just hurt for them. Ugh. I can't even imagine their goodbye, let alone what seems to be Edward's late night escape. Maybe more happy times before it all falls apart will help:)
kbrwr chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
I Love it, I'm also excited to see this play out! Great job :)
5,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 279 .. Last Next »