Reviews for Stolen
thunnababy chapter 22 . 2/16
Uh oh. This is a pivotal moment I think.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 2/16
I think Edward and his Father are very slowly finding their way back to each other, learning to trust each other
again.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 2/16
As much as Edward hates to see his father right now, I think he's probably the one guy that can help them disappear. Hope so anyway!
thunnababy chapter 19 . 2/16
I hope Jacob doesn't have her.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 2/16
It must feel strange for Bella to be in their tight circle knowing that they were all in on the sting. Of course Charlie dug his own grave, so to speak, but all things considered, he is still their Dad. I wonder if he will ever tell her what made him turn away from his sworn duty to uphold the law and turn into the kind of man he vowed to take down. My husband was a police detective for 20 years before retiring and our son is a Police Chief in a major city so policing is in our blood. There have always been bad cops and always will but it cuts to the quick when a good cop turns bad for whatever reason.
thunnababy chapter 16 . 2/15
And Edward to the rescue again. Love this man. She really does need to move in with him, Jacob has me worried.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 2/15
Well it's a start. I hope she believes all of what he is confessing.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 2/15
Finally! Now what? Will he go to her?
thunnababy chapter 13 . 2/15
This isn't good. What will he do now? Will Bella be taken before Edward can get to her? Oy!
thunnababy chapter 12 . 2/15
So, did Edward empty that secret account and send it all to Bella or did he have Carlisle do it for him? I love this story, there is still so much to uncover.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 2/15
I am glad he left his father, he seems like a cold bastard and Edward isn't anything like that, especially since falling in love with bella. I am trying to remeber who Carlisle is to Edward. Is he Edward's mother's brother?
thunnababy chapter 10 . 2/15
I bet Edward is just as miserable because I think he fell in love as well.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 2/15
Well I got it wrong, somewhat. It wasn't for revenge, the theft, however Edward left his heart back in her room and I don't recall him using a condom so unless she is on the pill she could be pregnant with Edward Jr.!
thunnababy chapter 8 . 2/15
So now we know how this began. I am hoping for a HEA for them. My whacky idea is that Edward's mother's death somehow involved either Bella's dad or her uncle and Edward is out for revenge. Somehow though, he has fallen in love with his target, Bella.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 2/15
Either he is carrying around a world of hurt or he's a good actor. Not sure yet what it is.
5,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »