Reviews for Stolen
divyvicki chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Well, they certainly are getting close fast.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I wonder why all the secrecy
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Great chapter. I love that u had Edward work the reception.
Novel's addict chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
Lovely story i liked it a lot :) thank you for sharing it :)
divyvicki chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I'm really curious about this and how they get to the first chapter. Glad I don't have to wait for updates.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Interesting first meeting.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This was a favorite author alert. Can't wait to read more.
ai se eu te pego chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
Another fav for sure.
brandylion chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
I'm so sad it's over! And I have so many questions. Like what happened to Lauren? And did Bella ever go back to school? And what do they do for money? I can imagine the answers for myself, but you're much more creative than I am. :)

I'ma have to go back and re-read your other stories to delay the withdrawals.
brandylion chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
Man. So many feelings over these last chapters. I hated Charlie, but then he apologized. I hated Ed, but then he got shot trying to save Edward and Bella. I hated Jacob, but that schmuck got what was coming, so...

And this chapter. The whole last half from when she's on the balcony by herself. Such beautiful words. Sigh.
brandylion chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
"like my life hadn't just been bulldozed by some kid whose face haunts my heart"

I cannot fangirl enough about how much I love your writing. The imagery is amazing without being so overpoetically flowery that I can't understand the meaning.
beachblonde2244 chapter 27 . 5/10/2015
I absolutely LOVE how you tied everything together and that they had a realistic happily ever after with some tests and trials :)
beachblonde2244 chapter 26 . 5/9/2015