Reviews for Job
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Another tear rolling down my cheek. Did Tony get hurt and quit?
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Bet you're as good with children as Tony and Ziva with their kids. Certainly getting plenty of practice... ;p
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
this was so sweet! i loved it :)
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*Becomes mush*

Nawww that's just too much. If I were Tony I think I'd give 'em both a big wet kiss on the cheek, the kind that kids really hate. :P "...he wanted to be a Lila-and-Ben Daddy instead." *Becomes mushier*

I felt a little for Lila, though, when she wanted to be acknowledged as the better child and Ziva said she didn't remember. I mean, I've no idea what I'd have done if I were in her place, but still, it must have stung a little to get that answer :/ and it reminded me of the hurt Lila expressed in Shared, regarding her parents' different attitudes with her compared with Ben... I don't know if you meant it that way, but I really felt for Lila here because of that.

But Ben was just all-time-cuteness (reminded me a little of that little kid in Heartland, who kept saying he was 'five and three quarters'). And I also LOVED his interaction with Lila.
"She reads slow."
"Hey!" Lila protested. "You can't even read ten words!"
"I'm four!" Ben retorted.
"Oh, *now* you're four," Lila huffed. "You keep saying you're five. You're still just a baby!"
"I'm not. I'm 'most five!"
Loved this :D I... don't remember, did you ever write a Lila/Ben chapter? Like a brother-sister thing? I read all of your How Far We've Come parts, but I'm not sure... anyway, you should really think about it :)
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
cute
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Dang...I would have loved to have a house husband like Tony!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awwww, adorable story! I love Daddy-Tony:)

I could see Ben as an agent, not sure about Lila. (Btw, is it lil-ah or lie-lah?)
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awwe! So cute! I love Lila and Ben! I'm sure Tony would be the perfect daddy! Great job! Loved it :)
melielle chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aww that was a good one. I loved the ending
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh,Sophie:) That was so sweet! I love those two kids so much!