Reviews for BeastBoy's living past
Bunnyfire chapter 63 . 1/11
All I can say is I can't explain how soul moving this story was!. I went though so many emotions while reading this. I loved all the twists bust most of all. The love between Beastboy and Raven was SO warming, the loyalty, the love the feel in every scene between them was simply moving to any soul. Excellent work even though the word just doesn't cover the way I feel and how this story made me feel!. I was breath taken and so emotionally moved by this story and I hope you up date the sequel for I've already read it and am dying to read can't explain the impact this story has had on me all I can say is bless you for making such an amazing love story and finishing this part!.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Oh good, Raven was able to get a shield up in time to prevent any damage to them. Ugh, come on Beast Boy, don't look regretful when you talk about your feelings for Raven, that will just make her misunderstand.

Come on Beast Boy, can't you just tell Raven what you are going to do to give Raven some peace of mind instead of leaving her alone to worry. I get you need some closure with Alec and Meliah's father after what he did, as so does Meliah, but I think Raven would understand that if you told her.

So Beast Boy's parents have a grave, much to Beast Boy's surprise. I guess it is going to be longer before Beast Boy comes back home. So Beast Boy's closure involves taking Alec and Meliah's father somewhere. Yeah, Raven is really taking Beast Boy taking care of business without her.

I see Robin is as miffed at Red X being close to Starfire as ever. Batman has a bit clearer mind about all this.

Giving them a taste of their own medicine I see. I really don't want to know how to deal with the drug's effects at this point. Well, the villain are at Arkham Asylum now, so hopefully they won't cause anymore trouble. I really don't want to think about what Meliah's revenge was.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
Alright, got sidetracked for a while. Time to continue.

I can think of a few things that Meliah might have been forced to do in order to purge the drug from Beast Boy without killing him. Instead of guessing I will wait for it to come up again.

So there is one person of the ship who realizes how wrong what they are doing is. He is even willing to put his life on the line to help Beast Boy and Meliah escape. I have a word for that can of person, hero. I am a bit worried about how blood thristy Meliah is at the moment.

Those goons were not prepared to deal with two shapeshifters at the same time. Look at them go. Meliah's father it is. He sabotaged the boat Beast Boy's parents were on, despicable.

The Teen Titans arrive just in time to help.

Oh dear, Beast Boy is giving in to his Rage. Good thing Raven was there to calm him down and prevent him from doing something he would regret. Of course Alec would have a grenade on him. I hope Beast Boy isn't too hurt in the blast.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
Tracker on the hunter. Good job Red X. That will help.

So much jealousy right now. Raven jealous of Meliah being close to Beast Boy. Beast Boy jealous of Red X being close to Raven. Starfire being jealous of Robin close to Raven. Robin being jealous of Red X being close to Starfire.

At least Raven called out Robin of his actions. Being jealous while doing nothing to accept Starfire's affections. Alfred gave his stamp of approval for that rant.

We have a location, so that is good. The problem being they are on the move and heavily guarded. Family reunion. That either means Meliah's father is calling the shots or Beast Boy's uncle.

Well, at least Beast Boy and Meliah are not making things easy.
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Oh please no. Please don't let there be Raven/Red X in this story. I have been enjoying everything about this so far.

Beast Boy and Meliah are in pretty bad shape. Not sure what Beast Boy has been infected with, but he seems out of it. Meliah seems to know what happened, but it is unclear what she might have did to help Beast Boy.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
So the body was a fake. And now the team is somehow surronded, and the T-ship can't get close due to anti-air fire. I know this Alec person was expecting this, but how did he set all this up without anyone noticing.

I hope this isn't going to have a Red X/Raven phase. I may have to skip that portion of the story if so, which I don't want to do since I am enjoying what I am reading. Rage is still angry about the leg thing, which to be fair, they haven't had time to discuss.

Okay, seriously, how did hundreds of men get around the morgue without anyone noticing. Well, now Beast Boy and Meliah have been captured. That could have gone better.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 10/27/2016
So when Meliah decided to make the hug more intimate, Beast Boy broke away once he noticed and after seeing that Raven left flew away, with Meliah following. That explains what Raven saw.

Beast Boy had a confrontation with Meliah's other personality. Pretty much what I expected, she wants Beast Boy and Beast Boy doesn't feel the same way. When she tried to get forceful again, Meliah was able to regain control. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of her.

Hard to tell if Rage is still in the driver seat or not. She is doing a good job if so. Cyborg continues to have his priorities in order, thinking about food. Well, it has only been a few minutes and Red X is already dancing with Starfire. Good job Robin, way to put your foot in your mouth.

Huh, so Meliah's mother is actually alive? That is interesting. Well, time for the team to move out it seems. I notice that Robin made sure Starfire was in his group and not with Red X.
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
So Raven is keeping Red X on a tight lease. No new information at this point. She doesn't seem okay, but at least she doesn't seem as bad as before.

Yes, a council of Raven's emotions. Love this sort of thing. It is Rage of all people who makes the first move to pull Raven out of her slump. Wow at them go at it. Now Raven is going inside her head to join the debate. Rage must be really tired of not betting closer to Beast Boy is she is willing to be cooperative. Starfire showed up just in time to see Rage say a few words. I guess it was Rage who was calling the shots with Red X. She didn't go overboard at least.
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
This was a somber chapter. We get the grisly details of how Beast Boy's parents dies. It must not have been easy to hear. All the supressed feeling and memories flooding to the surface. Raven tried her best to comfort Beast Boy when she first saw him break down, but when Raven saw Beast Boy go comfort Meliah when she had no one to hold on to, she couldn't bring herself to intervene anymore. All she could do was go to the roof and cry.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
So the latter I see. Red X has something he wants to say, specifically to Beast Boy. Seems I was wrong, it was Red X outside Beast Boy's window that night, not Meliah.

I suspected as much when how Meliah got her powers was described earlier. She injected Beast Boy blood sample after being injected and ended up getting the same powers as him. The simple childish desire to be like her friend so he wouldn't feel alone. Both feel guilty about what happened to the other, but I think that circumstances were outside their control.

Well, I wasn't expecting things to go there with Meliah's father. *Shudders*. She really has had it rough.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Beast Boy seemed to savior every minute he spent cuddling with Raven. Must be difficult balancing the girl he has feelings for and his childhood friend who is also a girl.

I see that Meliah has been dragged into the great Tofu vs. Meat war. Flirting with Meliah, is Cyborg interested in her? For once Beast Boy gets to play the protective older brother. Gasp, Meliah can smell the scent of someone else on Beast Boy. So Rage smells of brimstone. Cyborg seemed annoyed that Robin have arranged transportation for Meliah to see her mother's body. Did he want to go?

Trying Starfire's pudding of sadness, brave.

So Raven doesn't remember anything, except being on the roof and seeing Beast Boy. How close is too close for Raven when it comes to the distance between Beast Boy and Meliah?

Suddenly Red X. Looks like Beast Boy is sitting this one out to keep an eye on Meliah. Why did Red X return? Is it a coincidence or does he have something to say to the Titans?
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Good job Beast Boy. It looked like Rage was going to force herself on Beast Boy for a second, but Beast Boy was able to talk her down. I see that Rage can sense the attentions of Meliah's primal side. The whole exchange was interesting to read.

I am guessing Love is the one who came out in end. Knowing how Raven would react when she regained control, she purposefully put her herself to sleep to give Beast Boy time to get away. All she asked for was to cuddle with him until she fell to sleep.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
The pills are here, finally some good news. Eyes on the prize Robin, eyes on the prize. No reason to focus on Red X when he is so far away. Well that happened. Beast Boy talking about Red X let to talk about beauty, which led to Beast Boy saying he found Raven attractive with her four red eyes.

Okay, everyone's reaction was pretty funny. It certainly had a big impact on Raven, which the others then proceeded to smirk at what just happened. Meditating in the closet, maybe Raven was thinking of other activities that one might do in a closet.

Well, it appears that Meliah and Beast Boy will be taking a little trip to the morgue to see the body.

First things first, time for Beast Boy to talk to Raven. Yes, Raven's emotions time. My favourite part of Raven I love to see author's write. Wow, Beast Boy's word had more impact then I thought. Raven's emotion of going crazy inside, and now even taking over. First we have good old happy, followed by Rage of all emotions. Both want to ask the same thing, when are they getting that kiss. Of course Rage doesn't hesitate to get what she wants.

And to think Robin was worried about Meliah losing control.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
That was close. It looked like Beast Boy might have been hurt for a second there. At least this time he was defending himself.

Raven is still angry I see. You know it is bad when her eyes are glowing. There is a camera, so they do know what is going on.

I think it is good that Meliah gets everything off her chest. So we get her whole story now. The first time they captured her, they said her mother was dead. Batman saved her the first time and ended up trying to take her to Arkham Asylum. Not the best choice. She ended up escaping and following him back to the Batcave. At least Alfred was on the ball and did the right thing.

Things were looking okay at first. Meliah was in Africa to let her animals out without danger and her mother was sending her suppressants so her aggressive didn't go into overdrive. Unfortunate that the shipments were being intercepted and she was captured again.

This time it was Red X to the rescue. I can buy that. At least there is no other plots to worry about.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Oh good, the whole burden won't fall on Beast Boy. Batman raises a good point. Who told Meliah where to go? Was it friend or foe. Could Meliah being led back to Beast Boy be part of some evil plot?

Well Meliah is awake now. Even though this story was long over before I started this, I fell like I jinxed it by saying good thing Meliah wasn't awake. So Meliah's other side can communicate with her. This could get messy. Meliah's more aggressive side is pushing for Meliah to makes a move on Beast Boy. She is not wrong to say that Beast Boy is currently single. Hard to tell what Meliah is thinking of doing. Interesting to learn that Leliah's other side was born from her hardship to help her deal with her situation.

Meliah admits to Beast Boy she woke up when Raven appeared, but in evasive about seeing anything. Well, that could have gone better. The news about her mother's death has been delivered, but now Beast Boy is stuck in the chamber with Meliah.

Raven is not happy camper now. Due to the chamber being to keep Trigon out, Raven can't interfere with her powers. I wonder if there is any cameras in there to observe.