Reviews for BeastBoy's living past
Dolly chapter 1 . 3/28
Bello! Un altro mutaforma! Oh, sono così curiosa di leggere il prossimo capitolo! Ho così tante domande di cui scoprire la risposta nei prossimi capitoli!
Eliora Coryell chapter 63 . 9/27/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS LOOOOOONG
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 63 . 9/14/2014
You are sick and twisted for not having a sequel up yet. Other than that, I truly liked this story and it really is amazing. Good job.
devilcat chapter 63 . 6/6/2014
OMG it was the perfect way to end the story but I hate how u killed Michael.
nia.jerome chapter 63 . 4/14/2014
Yasssss! There's gonna be a sequel! And i loved this chapter! Twins! Dear Lawd!
Iskandar06 chapter 63 . 4/10/2014
awesome
BartWLewis chapter 63 . 4/9/2014
Awesome ending to a awesome story. And the twist with the kids being time travelers...that's tight.
Themadzlove chapter 63 . 4/9/2014
Boom! That was the sound of you blowing my mind.
JasonVUK chapter 63 . 4/9/2014
8O Oh my god TWINS! :I Rae is gunna kill Gar!

I was a bit confused with the first bit, what happened? :o what was this evil plot? D8 confused and what happened with the older kids? DX confused!
Bluedog197 chapter 63 . 4/8/2014
WHAT IS THIS WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THING'S FLUFF IS HAPPENING HOLY SKIT'S okay slow your roll dude because this is freaking me out how are we supposed to live with this ending ahhhhhhhh. damn so leo, red-x and meliah got together made a plan which is a mystery and killed alec with poison while he was in jail and red-x just used meliah to buy time for what i still am confused on what happened and poor victoria her father did get killed and she saw it twicethat poor girl but it was probably slade maybe we may never know and i am still trying to wrap my head around this red-x is in love with raven of course raven and beast boy are having twins and leo is completely evil wha...O-o but what the hell is going on here WE MAY NEVER KNOW but i'm still in love with this story and i really hope to see a sequel in the future and i am really sorry if it seem's like im freaking out i am a little just confused that's all but i wish you luck for everything going on story's, life, school, anything so good luck and peace.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 63 . 4/8/2014
So the kids are time travelers! And they came to see mom and dad. Except for Victoria of course, she came to see her own parents.

Don't keep us waiting too long for part 2
SimplyaCritic chapter 63 . 4/8/2014
U seem to be starting a new arch
Kaarlinaa chapter 63 . 4/8/2014
Omg this was great continue
BartWLewis chapter 62 . 3/19/2014
I really don't like Michael, seems kinda like a asshole.
nia.jerome chapter 62 . 3/18/2014
Amazing! So cute! Nice job!