Reviews for Endless Love in my Heart
ecthelion5 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
That Richard guy, I think, is the president of Polaris.
kingryu chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
I started reading secrets in my heart a few weeks ago. I finished the trilogy tonight. I love this series. I couldn't put it down. I got scared when I read the last "zinthos" and my heart sank. But I continue d to read. I got so sad. But then he came back and everything else happened. You are a great author. I also write, however on very few occasions do I write afflictions. This here has to be one of thee most I have ever read. Thank you such a beautiful story.
Hl chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
This was such a great trilogy really pulled at my emotions really glad I decided to read secrets in my heart . When I found out there were two more parts I was so excited to start reading them. You are such a great writer please never stop.
gabylokita41 chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
It took me forever to catch up and I can't believe that I just read endless love in my heart one night can't believe I just pulled an allnighter on a school day hahaha but totally worth it oh my I bawled so much when I thought bb had died and I was crying cuz I was like noooooo that's not fair for her to give up the person she loves most to save the world cuz now she's ganna be sad and lonely but then u brought him back and I was like yayyyyyyy they get to be happy together now anyyyyways I loooooooooved it and let me just tell u how good of a writer u are ur just amazing I can't believe how great of an author u are :D ur amazing!
Snikers2010 chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Wonderful!
I would have cried if Beast Boy stayed dead
Great roller coaster :)
jenn4794 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Amazing story it was very emotional, I'm glad that the story ended with a happy ending.
ginimo chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Gasps I nearly cried during the two remaining chapters! It was full of so much emotion and description. I felt as if I was in the story. I loved this series! It was beautiful, well thought, well constructed, heartwarming, heartbreaking, and… emotional. Throughout the series, your writing made me feel all of why the characters felt. You did a wonderful job. Even if you didn't get that many reviews. It doesn't matter. But now that it's over, I feel sad. I've never read anything that brought out my emotions like your stories. Kudos to you and I hope you come out with another story just as amazing.
BizkitRebellion chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Wow...Just Wow
It's so beautiful I have no exact words to express how great this Trilogy is.
Hope to read more stories from you )
Snikers2010 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Kdvfudnsk fuuuuuuuu
MORE!
Please?
Soon...
Redneckninja07 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Well... The plot thickens! Really great so far can't wait for more!
Redneckninja07 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Awwwww... The SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEEEE! Good job, if I wasn't hooked before I am now, although I have read the other two stories... I can't wait to see what happens! MOARRRR SOON!
Jollygabby chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. Surely is one of the most interesting and yet simply amazing story I've ever read. Your stories are just astonishing. I can't wait to read the end. oh I also have feelings Soel is one of the bad guys .
Redneckninja07 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
This is a really great trilogy so far. Cant wait to read the rest. Hope its up soon!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Okay, I've finally started this one. This was a great way to start this one off and I'm excited to see what the ROSE is and learn more about the Composer. Great opener.

Mr. A
Teen Titan lover chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
The feels! Oh that was so sad yet so beautiful! I love the last sentence, "if Richard and arella's love never had whithered, beast boy and raven's would have never blossomed." it was so beautiful and perfect that it made me cry! And the fact that she made lovers tears! Oh my heart just exploded!
To be honest it was funny because at first when you said his name was richard I thought it was robin, cyborg, and beast boy at the table. Then Richard said the girl was beautiful and stuff and I was like, "oh my god is robin cheating on starfire?!" but then you said the other guys names were loc and Kane so it all made sence.
Then another thing is when you said her name was Angela Roth and I was like, "oh my god! Raven has a sister! They're going to meet and save the world together because the prophecy is really about her and not raven!" but then I realized that this is a chapter from the past and that it's not present day.
So question time because you always know I have questions! Is Richard still alive or did he die? Because of he died then that explained why he never came back to Angela but if he's not dead then why did he never come back? Also I have a feeling that the composer is soel