Reviews for Endless Love in my Heart
Hate Eater chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
The World End With you...

This is literally the same plot used in the world ends with you.

I have conflictive emotions regarding this outcome
ecthelion5 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
That Richard guy, I think, is the president of Polaris.
kingryu chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
I started reading secrets in my heart a few weeks ago. I finished the trilogy tonight. I love this series. I couldn't put it down. I got scared when I read the last "zinthos" and my heart sank. But I continue d to read. I got so sad. But then he came back and everything else happened. You are a great author. I also write, however on very few occasions do I write afflictions. This here has to be one of thee most I have ever read. Thank you such a beautiful story.
Hl chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
This was such a great trilogy really pulled at my emotions really glad I decided to read secrets in my heart . When I found out there were two more parts I was so excited to start reading them. You are such a great writer please never stop.
gabylokita41 chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
It took me forever to catch up and I can't believe that I just read endless love in my heart one night can't believe I just pulled an allnighter on a school day hahaha but totally worth it oh my I bawled so much when I thought bb had died and I was crying cuz I was like noooooo that's not fair for her to give up the person she loves most to save the world cuz now she's ganna be sad and lonely but then u brought him back and I was like yayyyyyyy they get to be happy together now anyyyyways I loooooooooved it and let me just tell u how good of a writer u are ur just amazing I can't believe how great of an author u are :D ur amazing!
Snikers2010 chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Wonderful!
I would have cried if Beast Boy stayed dead
Great roller coaster :)
jenn4794 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Amazing story it was very emotional, I'm glad that the story ended with a happy ending.
ginimo chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Gasps I nearly cried during the two remaining chapters! It was full of so much emotion and description. I felt as if I was in the story. I loved this series! It was beautiful, well thought, well constructed, heartwarming, heartbreaking, and… emotional. Throughout the series, your writing made me feel all of why the characters felt. You did a wonderful job. Even if you didn't get that many reviews. It doesn't matter. But now that it's over, I feel sad. I've never read anything that brought out my emotions like your stories. Kudos to you and I hope you come out with another story just as amazing.
BizkitRebellion chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Wow...Just Wow
It's so beautiful I have no exact words to express how great this Trilogy is.
Hope to read more stories from you )
Snikers2010 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Kdvfudnsk fuuuuuuuu
MORE!
Please?
Soon...
Redneckninja07 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Well... The plot thickens! Really great so far can't wait for more!
Redneckninja07 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Awwwww... The SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEEEE! Good job, if I wasn't hooked before I am now, although I have read the other two stories... I can't wait to see what happens! MOARRRR SOON!
Jollygabby chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. Surely is one of the most interesting and yet simply amazing story I've ever read. Your stories are just astonishing. I can't wait to read the end. oh I also have feelings Soel is one of the bad guys .
Redneckninja07 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
This is a really great trilogy so far. Cant wait to read the rest. Hope its up soon!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Okay, I've finally started this one. This was a great way to start this one off and I'm excited to see what the ROSE is and learn more about the Composer. Great opener.

Mr. A