Reviews for To Survive: Terminus Coalition
Jim chapter 55 . 7/24
Damn this story is good. Hope to see more soon.
Jim chapter 37 . 7/23
Three things, I'm American and I got the fiver reference, I think it's an age thing as the term is older, but I also watch a lot of British and Canadian television so may have picked it up from there.

The next thing I want to say is a compliment on how you are so far handling Chief Williams injury. You captured that moment perfectly. Especially the reveal of the severity. Tears were involved.

And last but not least, between you and the author that started the series (notice I mentioned you first), you have provided a story one hundred times the quality of the b.s. Bioware and EA shit shoveled us fans. This is an amazing epic. And any complaints about a miss spelling here or typo there should be completely ignored. You are doing an excellent job and have truly made this story your own.

Please keep up the great work you are doing. We true fans may never forgive Bioware and or EA, but as long as the story is good, that's all we care about. And this story is Epic!
forgetti chapter 55 . 5/3
A double agent!?
Machina Super Monstrum chapter 54 . 5/2
The elation I felt upon seeing this update was enough to make my wife worry about me from the noises I was making, good on ya mate. Overjoyed to have you back.
forgetti chapter 54 . 4/27
welcome back. been a bit of a hiatus bit you are back with a good chapter.
Anon chapter 54 . 4/26
Aww shit son, it's back.
mordreek chapter 54 . 4/26
Glad to see this story back on the update wagon. Good to know RL went well over all for you but I did miss my fix :P

Not going to repeat the earlier review I gave but just want to say welcome back and thanks again for continuing the story and keeping it alive from the dying spark it almost became.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Ashley was promoted to opp. Chief and you are demotting her back to gunny chief
gilmaxter chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
As always great chapter. A nice read. Thank you. :)
mordreek chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
I said it before and I'll say it again, I love that Krogan battlesong. Definitely rolls out like a line of deep drums pounding out a relentless beat of war! Kal is too modest, he survived a colossus with a suit rupture and a rocket launcher. Garrus has learned a hard lesson about family...there are no walls greater than the ones we build ourselves.
Ghost chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
the Bitch Daro Xen is dead! Fuck yes! i hated that bitch.
Machina Super Monstrum chapter 51 . 9/14/2014
I wish I had some remarkably insightful review to post but all I can say is thank you, thank you so much for continuing this. My heart swelled when I saw the description saying you worked with Calinstel on it and hope long shriveled revived and expanded.
I do hope that all is well in your life and will wait as long as needed for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thank cfor finishing were he left off and for not following his planed direction cuz it seem to go off game then right back into game have not read ours yet as I took your advise and read his fist hopefully you will give the proper ending to this awesome story
gilmaxter chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
Well sad it took awhile to update but the chapter is awesome so , keep up the good work. :)
mordreek chapter 51 . 7/13/2014
Huzzah! Very well done. Jossa is adorable as always and Garrus' father makes some very good points. Keep up the good work