Reviews for To Survive: Terminus Coalition
forgetti chapter 55 . 5/3
A double agent!?
Machina Super Monstrum chapter 54 . 5/2
The elation I felt upon seeing this update was enough to make my wife worry about me from the noises I was making, good on ya mate. Overjoyed to have you back.
forgetti chapter 54 . 4/27
welcome back. been a bit of a hiatus bit you are back with a good chapter.
Anon chapter 54 . 4/26
Aww shit son, it's back.
mordreek chapter 54 . 4/26
Glad to see this story back on the update wagon. Good to know RL went well over all for you but I did miss my fix :P

Not going to repeat the earlier review I gave but just want to say welcome back and thanks again for continuing the story and keeping it alive from the dying spark it almost became.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Ashley was promoted to opp. Chief and you are demotting her back to gunny chief
gilmaxter chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
As always great chapter. A nice read. Thank you. :)
mordreek chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
I said it before and I'll say it again, I love that Krogan battlesong. Definitely rolls out like a line of deep drums pounding out a relentless beat of war! Kal is too modest, he survived a colossus with a suit rupture and a rocket launcher. Garrus has learned a hard lesson about family...there are no walls greater than the ones we build ourselves.
Ghost chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
the Bitch Daro Xen is dead! Fuck yes! i hated that bitch.
Machina Super Monstrum chapter 51 . 9/14/2014
I wish I had some remarkably insightful review to post but all I can say is thank you, thank you so much for continuing this. My heart swelled when I saw the description saying you worked with Calinstel on it and hope long shriveled revived and expanded.
I do hope that all is well in your life and will wait as long as needed for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Thank cfor finishing were he left off and for not following his planed direction cuz it seem to go off game then right back into game have not read ours yet as I took your advise and read his fist hopefully you will give the proper ending to this awesome story
gilmaxter chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
Well sad it took awhile to update but the chapter is awesome so , keep up the good work. :)
mordreek chapter 51 . 7/13/2014
Huzzah! Very well done. Jossa is adorable as always and Garrus' father makes some very good points. Keep up the good work
Artman King chapter 51 . 7/13/2014
Mr. Vakarian is awesome, and I agree with his view completely.
This was an amazing chapter, I cant wait to read the next one. This story continues to be my favorite Mass Effect fanfic.
Facemelter chapter 51 . 7/13/2014
A single discrepancy. Palavan according to the wiki has a weak magneto spehere which allows much more radiation to bleed unto the planet than other garden worlds. The advisory states it is almost nessecary for environmental suits for humans. I would assume that means Palavan is also unbearably hot. Also Palavan is primarily silver in color (the wiki gives no mention if that is only in reference to the building or absolutely everything).

Just a small descrepency. I would understand why you would look over it to for the sake of "flow" though.