Reviews for A Traitor's Fate
shadowwriter01 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ironically, in some sense Vader should have thanked her. If Barris had not been Ahsoka would not have quit the order and he would eventually have to kill her as well.
Lordhadrian chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Brutal story, but it is interesting to see all the versions of how this turns out
Alyssa A chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Cold and heartless it may sound, she deserved it.
RogueWraith chapter 1 . 3/22/2013

It's interesting that Vader killed her first. I'm of the camp that doesn't have a problem with Barriss turning - frankly, I'm not sure how there weren't dozens of Jedi just like her. The Order had clearly lost its way, and was too busy kow-towing to the Senate to do the right thing.

I have to admit, I thought Palpatine would end up keeping Barriss on the back burner in case Anakin didn't pan out as an apprentice. Maybe that was his intention, but Vader got to her before he could.

The "get rid of that" line was great; very "Vader". I was surprised to see Rex at his side; somehow I feel like he would have deserted or something. But that's probably just me being partial to one of my favorite clones.

I liked this. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I noticed a few typos, but that's what comes of my being a proofreader, I suppose. :) Great job.