Reviews for Behind this Mask
namifishy chapter 16 . 6/4/2018
Why are all the good stuff incomplete! Please update, this is AWESOME!
Aster98 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I finished it all in a day now I have nothing to wake up to.
PS GREAT story! I’ve been looking everywhere for more stories like this.
Lunara-Eclipsio chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
Liked, favorited, subscribed, and now lying in wait for the possibility of another chapter coming forth and breaking the two years of inactivity, as this tale of trauma and the taunting unknown waiting to be pieced together has enraptured me in its stunning quality and plot line, so much so that I have decided to leave this review in the hopes that you will be inspired once more.

In short, holy shittake mushrooms this story is GREAT like oh my gooood what happen next what gon go down I nNEED TO KNOW AHHHHH
Gwntan12 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Actually, Germany didn't start the war. It was Austria and Hungary if I remember correctly and Germany only went to war because they were allied. I might be wrong though.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
Awwwww... The relationship between Spain and Germany is sooo cute and somewhat understandable given both of their histories! Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Annnnd...the country names was ruined by the "Lovi~" thing. I mean, your fic is still really good but can there be one fic...just ONE fic where Spain actually calls Romano, "Romano" ( what he actually calls him in canon) instead of that hugely cliched and annoying "Lovi" crap? I mean, it might've been cute the first twenty times it was used but dear God, it's getting sooooo old now. And Italy in English calls Germany "Germany" not "Doitsu" which is his Japanese name. You're so much better than all these same old cliches that are in almost every other fan fic...so please don't follow in their ill advised example.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Gasp! Awesome! Finally...a fic with the country names! (I can't tell you how annoying it is trying to remember who the heck is Lucas, Yao, Felkis, etc. Ugh!) anyway...a very clever and descriptive fic!
LoneFullMoon chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
I really love this story!
I think that you captured their personalities very well!
Please update soon :)
(Sorry for my bad english)
Este Savoy chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Ah... this is a fairly nice story. Though I would recommend a proof-reader because of some minor mistakes in the beginning (And you don't need to censor the cussing, we know all that stuff anways X3) Everything else is quite pleasant.
Nice plot.
Good portrayals.
Solid writing.
Very good.
Very good indeed. :D
Keep up the good work!
Kintoki Kin chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Umm Russia, what you did to Germany's citizen afterwards is also pretty unforgivable...
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Please update! This story is SO AMAZING! I love every single bit of it! It's so interesting and angsty, just what I was looking for! (Okay now I feel slightly horrible...) I've never seen a so in debt Germany fic before, with him as the main chAaracter, that is...
Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS, IT'S SO... *ahem*
SUPERCALIFRAGILICIOUSEXPIALIDOUCIOUS EVEN THOUGH THE SOUND OF IT IS SOMETHING QUITE ATROCIOUS, IT'S ONLY 'CAUSE I CAN'T SPELL, SO SUPERCALIFRAGILICIOUSEXPIALIDOUCIOUS!
8D
LostInADream25 chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
I love this story so far and hope to read more (I love angst and secrets). I too agree that not cursing makes people sound smarter although starting the filler with ! sometimes made me think it was for punctuation instead of replacing a curse.
queenawesome100 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Oh my gosh. Whats going to happen next. Are you going to continue?
kyle brovfloski chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
I luv this! Plz finish this masterpiece!
EatSleepBlog chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! IT"S GETTING SO GOOD!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »