Reviews for Nighttime
devilsama666 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Well, well ,Byakuran sure is sneaky but it's so adorable, I think I could melt . Great job , loved it , keep this up !
lazyass out !
Candy Penguin chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Awww that was so sweet and adorable C:
Candy Penguin chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Wow, Byakuran is... surprisingly normal. I like it. It's cute. c:
Candy Penguin chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oho? Byakuran's actually acting calmer than I expected... he probably has something up his sleeve.. O.e *suspicious look*
shanagi95 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Like it! :D
Kurenai Kurohime chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Awww... it is already finished.. Although, I DO wish there is more but..anyway, Byakuran and Tsuna is sooo cute!
gabrielatsuki chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Very cute! These two look good together!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Whao it is finished! Ahhh I wish there was more.
MissDinosaur chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
It wasn't the end I was expecting but it was pretty good! I love the image of a selfish (and maybe jealous) Byakuran.

The way gokudera asked to Tsuna about he being especially happy the last day I just thought of him feeling like that because he was in love hahaha

Anyways, thanks for this job! People don't usually write 10027 and it was nive to have something from you!

See ya!
KatNoctua chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter. I love how Tsunas and Byakurans relationship is progressing.
Merry Christmas
XxShadowfangxX chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Loved the chapter!
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Awwwww BYAKURAN! Go for it!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I KNOW A PERFECT SOLUTION TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM. MARRY FUNJOSHI'S WHO WOULD BE TOTALLY OKAY WITH THEIR HOT HUSBANDS DOING IT WITH ANOTHER HOT GUY.

Lol, if only. xD Seriously though, major fangirling over this chapter. The imaging of skin on skin IN BED didn't help. Lol.

I await your update! :D
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
this is a very heartwarming story, i love it! it's so cute i can't wait for the next chapter
devilsama666 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
awww this is so cute, i can't wait for more! good job!
lazyass out!