Reviews for Curve Ball
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Ahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Ahaha! This story is so funny. Amazing!
Vernoodle chapter 37 . 4/11/2014
Ok, I have to pause in my reading and let you know how hilarious and awesome all these characters are. If I met these people in real life... My life would be complete ;) lol
perpetually chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This Edward is so wonderful, chivalrous, adorable and so so admirable. What a lovely gentleman and such a sweetheart. I love the characterization in this story, on top of all that hilarity- the characters you've portrayed are so well crafted and very awesome indeed!
Guest chapter 84 . 4/4/2014
oh my god! this story is too funny! this is my first fic of yours that I'm reading and i have to say that i am enjoying it tremendously! the bird...the bird! what more can i say? and now their first time? it sounds almost exactly like what i experienced my first time. thanks for writing such a great story. i'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Blue Girl 23 chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
I am really enjoying this story of yours. Snarky and kind of on the unusual side - I think it's rare that you find Twilight characters with personalities like these. I'm kinda having a hard time putting the story down, so I can get some sleep, I think that says something about my level of enjoyment.

I especially like how you've inadvertently put in quotes from two of my favorite shows... Or rather, maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see.
In case you're curious, they're;
"No touching!" From Arrested Development
"I learned it from watching you." From Acher
- The latter is maybe more of a prediction, since said line was used for the first time only a few weeks ago... Spooky...!
Ladylibre chapter 101 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for the laughs...SERIOUSLY.

Off to New Haven!
ladylibre chapter 43 . 3/1/2014
Pardon me for not pausing before now to review, but I've been too busy soaking up the hilarity. And you...they...this...HILARIOUS!
Jiff Simpson chapter 101 . 2/28/2014
After FFN's fail last night and stressing over the puppy tonight, I was finally able to finish your story!
It was cute & silly & reminded me of you!
XO
Jiff Simpson chapter 68 . 2/27/2014
"A flesh colored crayon hanging from his body"! I SOL'd...snorted out loud! ;)
Jiff Simpson chapter 32 . 2/25/2014
OMG! Is that a for-real thing?! Lol
Jiff Simpson chapter 25 . 2/25/2014
That was so much better than Say Anything!
Jiff Simpson chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Please tell me Baseball Boy is holding up a jam box & blaring Peter Gabriel!

Damn, just aged myself with the words "jam box". Oh, well..
Jiff Simpson chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gah! Poor Edward! Lol
ahz chapter 101 . 2/25/2014
That was waaay too much fun. I really needed that. Thank you for being as demented as me!
5,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »